Notify
Tools

Hunters versus Hunters?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crazyhorseconsulting:
Why does it matter to you how many posts anyone has on any subject?

That is an honest question. Why are you concerned when the folks running the site aren't?

This was a typical post by CHC showing he has absolutely no reading comprehension, just like his last post to me where he still doesn't understand what was said and keeps right on not comprehending even simple stuff like this. CHC---The guy was just commenting on this thread being lengthy and probably will continue to possibly 8 pages. He was not making any comments about any particular person having a lot of posts like you came back with in your questions. Really, are you that damn lacking in reading comprehension that you can't even understand that simple comment of his? I guess the answer is yes because it's out there in black and white for everyone to read. With this post of mine we are now starting a 7th page!

One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
WHO cares how many pages it goes?

It is an issue that can/is/will affect hunters, not ANY DIFFERENT than some gun owners being willing to throw other gun owners under the bus over AR's/Bump Stocks/High Capacity Magazines etc. etc. etc.

Not one single person that has commented/responded was FORCED into doing so.

One of the reasons this site is in existance is for discussions about issues concerning or of interest to hunters/gun owners, and if you or anyone else can not see or comprehernd that hunters willingly admitting that they would support seeing some types of hunting/hunting methods outlawed over "Ethical" concerns, to "Present Hunters In A Better Light", Is an Issue that does/can and will affect the future of hunting for ALL hunters, that is your problem.

I plan on continuing to keep pointing out that unless hunters stick together and support any and all forms of Legal Hunting we are going to lose.

How is that any different than some gun owners/the NRA trying to get all Gun Owners to stick together and support ownership of all legal firearms/firearm accessories?

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote