THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    SOLD 375 Ruger Brass and Reloading Dies

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD 375 Ruger Brass and Reloading Dies
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of JeffreyPhD
posted
Everything is sold.

Selling some Hornady 375 Ruger brass and reloading dies that I no longer need. Here’s what’s in the photo.

123 count Hornady new, unfired, unprimed, unsized. $140 plus shipping in US

21 count Hornady new, sized, trimmed, chamfered, primed with CCI 250 magnum primers. I will recap the cases if needed. $25 plus shipping in US

18 count Hornady once fired, sized, trimmed, chamfered, primed with CCI 250 magnum primers and 27 count Hornady 1-2x fired, not sized, primed or trimmed since last firing. (45 cases in all). I will recap the cases if needed. $35 plus shipping in US

Hornady Custom Grade 2 die reloading dies with Lee factory crimp die. Excellent condition. $40 plus shipping in US

If you want to buy all the above, make it $220 shipped in the CONUS.

First “I’ll take it” gets it. PM with any questions.
Thanks, Jeff

Current Midway Prices (08-02-23):

375 Ruger Brass (Hornady): $1.76/case, Unavailable
Hornady Custom Grade Bullet Seater Die: $29.99 In stock
Hornady Custom Grade Full Length Sizer Die: $42.99 Special Order
Lee Factory Crimp Die: $14.99 Special Order

Posts: 1017 | Location: Central California Coast | Registered: 05 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Hannay
posted Hide Post

Posts: 681 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 27 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JeffreyPhD
posted Hide Post
They’re yours. PM returned.

Posts: 1017 | Location: Central California Coast | Registered: 05 May 2007Reply With Quote