Find
Notify
Tools

Where to hunt hogs in Mo, Ark, IL, Ken,Tn
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted
My place is getting higher and higher...where do you go?

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
They are all getting higher. That being said, you can google up the following, and take a look.

1. Clarkrange hunting lodge

2. Caryonah hunting lodge

3. Wilderness hunting lodge

4. Brimstone outfitters

5. Tennessee Extreme Boar hunting

Those are all in Tenn. The following is in Missouri

6. www.cedarridgehunting.com/

If you have the time, and want to shoot an unlimited amount of hogs[and a javelina], I can personally reccomend the following:

www.lazyrhunts.com/

Chris and Maria are great hosts. My buddy and I killed 6 wild hogs and 2 javelina in 3 days. Besides south Texas is wonderful in late winter, and its a 15,000 acre ranch.

Mad Dog

Posts: 1184 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 17 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
Check out www.wranglerupoutfitters.com in North Arkansas. I haven't been there, but it looks inexpensive and something out-of-the-ordinary.

Steve
"He wins the most, who honour saves. Success is not the test." Ryan
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

Posts: 8100 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We had a blast on our recent hog hunt in south central Arkansas. The hog ranch is owned by George Riggan, Dallas County, Arkansas, 870 254 2466. The fee is $150.00 per hog and it is "no kill - no pay". He has a lot of very wild hogs and you can hunt from one of the several stands already in place or stalk or make drives. Use your bow or gun. Cleaning facilities are available or they will clean for you for a nominal fee. Camping is available on the propery at no charge. Good hunting.

Posts: 36 | Location: Little Rock, Ar | Registered: 19 February 2005Reply With Quote