THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    For all you adrenaline junky elephant hunters. CHECK OUT THIS PAC HUNT!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For all you adrenaline junky elephant hunters. CHECK OUT THIS PAC HUNT!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Folks,

Dean Kendall one of our PH's and Zim resident has at least 8 PAC elephants available from now through March 31. This is a night hunt for crop raiders and very exciting. You will walk into the fields until yousee the elephants back against the night sky and then the light comes on and you try for a brain shot. At 10 yards with other ele's screaming and running in all direction this could offer some brown underwear. This area is in the Hwange corridor so there is a chance of shooting a very big bull. In that case Dean has one export permit so with a trophy fee you could take the big bull home.

Hunts are for a minimum of 2 elephants at $7,000 all inclusive per animal.

If you shoot a big bull and want to import it you can for a $12,000 trophy fee plus $7,000 hunt fee.

Hunt durations are 7-10 days depending on how many ele's you want.

These will go quickly so contact me soon with questions.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13024 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hunted with Dean in Zimbabwe and he is a pro. I would highly recommend him as a PH.

Posts: 10378 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
While not the classical tracking safari, this sounds really exciting.

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4781 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:
I hunted with Dean in Zimbabwe and he is a pro. I would highly recommend him as a PH.

and I hunted with him in Tanzania--I second the recommendation.

Steve
"He wins the most, who honour saves. Success is not the test." Ryan
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

Posts: 8100 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Ivan
posted Hide Post
Spotlighting elephants? Sounds like a hoot. Smiler

Wonder if I could use my bow?

Posts: 576 | Location: The Green Fields | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
I suppose if you could pull off a frontal brain shot on a charging elephant in the dark you have reached nirvana.

-------------------------------
Will Stewart / Once you've been amongst them, there is no such thing as too much gun.
---------------------------------------
and, God Bless John Wayne.

NRA Benefactor Member, GOA, N.A.G.R.

"Elephant and Elephant Guns" $99 shipped
“Hunting Africa's Dangerous Game" $20 shipped.

red.dirt.elephant@gmail.com

Hoping to wind up where elephant hunters go.

Posts: 19369 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted Hide Post
and if you didn't you've reached heaven.

--------

www.zonedar.com

If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning
DRSS C&H 475 NE
--------

Posts: 2781 | Location: Hillsboro, Or-Y-Gun (Oregon), U.S.A. | Registered: 22 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
...You'll reach nirvina only if you MISS!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Does it need to be all night hunting?? Or is it possible to have some tracking as well???

Posts: 54 | Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil | Registered: 08 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If he could somehow work in a 4 X 4 with big tires and a CB radio, a couple of six packs, and a red & blue flashing light in the rearview mirror, I can see this being very popular with southeastern Oklahomans!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Ddouble,

This is a crop raider hunt and this night hunt is the most efficient way to deal with the elephants. This is a hunt for people seeking some real DG experience without the cost or time involved in a traditional hunt.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13024 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BigB
posted Hide Post
I shot one in a corn field by a school at night last year. At first I thought they were crazy but we were after a certain group of elephants that had been raiding a marula tree in the courtyard of a health clinic. We waited a couple of nights at the clinic for them to come but they would not come in. So we went with the light and shot a bull.

Lots of fun and excitement.

BigB

Posts: 1401 | Location: Northwest Wyoming | Registered: 13 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Acer:
If he could somehow work in a 4 X 4 with big tires and a CB radio, a couple of six packs, and a red & blue flashing light in the rearview mirror, I can see this being very popular with southeastern Oklahomans!

Some people just don't, and never will, understand how many truths are in this statement!!

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hill Country of TX would also work...

And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

Posts: 863 | Location: Texas | Registered: 25 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of almostacowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:

LOL!!! Amen, brother! rotflmo

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value."
-Thomas Paine, "American Crisis"

Posts: 816 | Location: Llano, CA Mojave Desert | Registered: 30 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

animal I went to college at SOSU in Durant. I think there would be some takers if you could use a .243 and a glove compartment full of Core Lokts.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3519 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote