THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    FREE Digital African Hunter Magazine to AR Members
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FREE Digital African Hunter Magazine to AR Members
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by editor-ant:
Thanks Chuck for your comments, it put a smile on the office ladies’ faces. It means I can wield more whip over them when Africa throws us those odd curve balls!

Mike, some Mac (and PC) platforms are likely to have trouble with this new turn-page technology we are using. Like the Safari browser, Internet Explorer (for PCs) where it is not up-dated will struggle a bit too. But up-dates or up-grades are readily available and they are approved by Apple and Microsoft, as we would not recommend unsafe software. That said, the latest version of Safari or Internet Explorer with the latest Adobe Flash Player, will worklike a dream.

Following your experience we did test a few of these procedures on an Apple Mac running 10.7 using Safari and have had similar problems with enlarging etc. We then tried the same magazine in Google Chrome (on the same Mac) and it worked perfectly. After speaking with our partner engineers in our online bookshelf, they suggested downloading their free App for Mac which would eliminate all your problems. Click this link -https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/joomag/id454833442?mt=8 - and login in through that (this little App is a nice touch as you can view your bookshelf offline in it too!).

For other Mac users, this is the link to an Apple approved version of Google Chrome for Macs -http://www.google.com/mac/.

We have found this browser to be excellent with our product as it has built-in functions such as flash players and audio players that make many things easier to view including the likes of Youtube etc.

Please do let us know if you still have problems.

Thanks to everyone for your support. Although we have done the first bulk distribution to those who signed up, we will be doing weekly up-dates for those members trickling in now, so please be patient.

the joomag app works perfectly on my iMac

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13160 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BwanaCole
posted Hide Post
Many thanks!! I look forward to reading it.

H. Cole Stage III, FRGS
ISC(PJ), USN (Ret)

"You do not have a right to an opinion. An opinion should be the result of careful thought, not an excuse for it."

Harlan Ellison

" War is God's way to teach Americans geography." Ambrose Bierce

Posts: 378 | Registered: 28 September 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of editor-ant
posted Hide Post
PatagonHunter... For some reason we cannot locate your form, so suspect it did not submit. Sorry. Please can you give it another try at this link, and we will action it soonest. http://www.africanhunteronline.../#!ar-free-sub/c1j1i.

Ant Williams

African Hunter Magazine African Fisherman Magazine

One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
Ant, thanks for the very generous offer. I"ve subscribed, and suspect I'll soon be subscribing to the print version as well.

Very nice magazine, I wish you all the best luck.

Posts: 3856 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dear editor-ant,

Thank you! I have just sent the form!

Best Regards

PH