THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    FREE Digital African Hunter Magazine to AR Members
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FREE Digital African Hunter Magazine to AR Members
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of editor-ant
posted
Good Morning All

As mentioned in my last post regarding the launch of our new web sites, we have been working for some time to digitize our publications, a product which will run alongside our printed magazines. This process has been very exciting, even if a little daunting at times. The learning curve is steep.

Aside from a host of digital back issues now being available in this format, we are also able to offer full-on subscriptions. It has taken a while to get all in place, but I think we have now ironed out the wrinkles.

A while back, Saeed suggested it would be a great idea to be able to offer a digital version of the magazine free to AR members - A good idea. Starting with the next issues, this facility will be in place, and I would very much like to make it available to you all.

If you are interested in receiving a year’s worth of digital magazines, simply click on this link - http://www.africanhunteronline.../#!ar-free-sub/c1j1i - complete the form, and we will send you a mail explaining the simple process to access your free digital subscription as the magazines are released.

Ant Williams

African Hunter Magazine African Fisherman Magazine

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Very nice offer mate. I just subscribed tu2

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7977 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bren7X64
posted Hide Post
Thank you - I have also subscribed.

--
Promise me, when I die, don't let my wife sell my guns for what I told I her I paid for them.

Posts: 1048 | Location: Canberra, Australia | Registered: 03 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ant,

I resubscribed the printed version recently, would like the digital version also at the office.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A very generous offer.

Thank you

Posts: 85 | Location: The oasis of Nevada | Registered: 26 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dear Ant - thank you for the generous offer. I look forward to your publications.

Posts: 110 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: 13 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good morning Sir,

Thank you for your very generous offer. I have suscribed!

PH

One of Us
Picture of Brian Clark
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the offer just signed up as well, looking forward to the issues.

Thanks!

Brian Clark

Blue Skies Hunting Adventures
www.blueskieshunting.com
Email at: info@blueskieshunting.com

African Cape Trophy Safaris
www.africancapesafaris.com
Email at: brian@africancapesafaris.com

1-402-689-2024

Posts: 1013 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 30 August 2010Reply With Quote
Picture of 2duer
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your offer. I have suscribed

.500 DR SS H&H BPE
.470 NE DR SS KRIEGHOFF
.405 win DR SS
.378 Wea mag
.300 Wea mag
.270 Wea mag
.257 Wea mag
12/70 H&H Royal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you. Looking forward to seeing it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the subscription.

Posts: 800 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 05 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of The BLB
posted Hide Post
Thank you. I thoroughly enjoy your magazine. Always a treat to open the mailbox and see a new issue.

Beau

Posts: 79 | Location: Bay Area, California | Registered: 07 July 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much!!!
I just subscribed tu2

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JCS271
posted Hide Post
Done, thanks!

"The difference between adventure and disaster is preparation."
"The problem with quoting info from the internet is that you can never be sure it is accurate" Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1626 | Location: Montana Territory | Registered: 27 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks
I just subscribed Cool

Posts: 71 | Location: France close to Paris | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LionHunter
posted Hide Post
Hello Ant,

As a former subscriber and reader of African Hunter and its' predecessor Zimbabwe Hunter, who got tired of not receiving paid for issues delivered in a timely manner or not at all, I thank you for taking the step to provide an email version, which should be much easier for you to manage.

I wish you the best success with your endeavor.

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA

"To be a Marine is enough."

Posts: 3577 | Location: Silicon Valley | Registered: 19 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ant. Have just subscribed to the free offer as well. tu2 I sincerely appreciate it! Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I subscribed as well!! Thanks for the offer!

tu2

Posts: 617 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 01 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Done, thanks. This will complement my print subscription nicely.

Posts: 1978 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 22 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Badger Matt
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ant. Just subscribed.

Posts: 1244 | Location: Simpsonville, SC | Registered: 25 June 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Thnak you, i just suscribed .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
That is very generous.
Thank you.
Just subscribed and I'll get a print subscription for my dad.

NRA Lifer; DSC Lifer; SCI member; DRSS; AR member since November 9 2003

Don't Save the best for last, the smile for later or the "Thanks" for tomorow

Posts: 3460 | Location: In the Shadow of Griffin&Howe | Registered: 24 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for this.

I put down for a subscription and I will order the print addition too since I now know about it!

Cheers Shaun

Posts: 32 | Location: Australia | Registered: 28 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you. Just subscribed.

Posts: 610 | Location: NC | Registered: 17 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sjb
posted Hide Post
Another thank you, looking forward to it.....

Posts: 218 | Location: NSW , Australia | Registered: 11 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of editor-ant
posted Hide Post
Thank YOU to everyone who took the time to fill in the form. The response has been amazing, and it is exciting to see so many “new” people taking up the offer. The magazines are printing at the moment, and once they are released, we will digitize them, and send you your subscriptions - should be about 10 days time, but I will post as soon as they go out.

LionHunter... Thanks for giving us another try. It has been some years since we had major problems with mailing magazines, and I believe our systems at present are pretty slick. In the past three years, we have had one glitch (at the end of 2012) when the whole South African postal service went on strike, and for a few months too. But other than that, we seem to have a bunch of happy readers, always carefully cared for by Jacqui who has handled the subscriptions for 20 plus years now.

But yes, I am hoping the digital version of the magazine will entertain you all, and bring a bit of Africa to your living rooms (and offices). Thanks especially to those who still support the print magazine... it is the lifeblood of our operation.

Please remember, if anyone has any problems, and especially if our e-mail bounces your communication, our new web site offers various ways to communicate with us. And be assured, we will stop at nothing to ensure complete satisfaction, with both the magazine and our services.

Ant Williams

African Hunter Magazine African Fisherman Magazine

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just did the dance! Thanks for the great offer.

Posts: 94 | Location: South Eastern PA | Registered: 11 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ant,

Thanks! Subscribed last evening. Looking forward to the first digital issue.

Don

Life Member SCI &, NRA

Posts: 161 | Location: Reno NV and Betty's Bay RSA | Registered: 13 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ant. Just subscribed.
Jas

Jas Madhavan

Posts: 82 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: 06 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the generous offer.

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11006 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice one. Have signed up too

Posts: 1490 | Location: New York | Registered: 01 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
well, after waiting 10 minutes for spam blocking message to appear so i could type it in, i gave up. now i remember why i cancelled my previous subscription 3-4 years ago( i only received about half the issues i paid for). oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained...

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tembo
posted Hide Post
Thank You Sir. Just subscribed.

Posts: 2596 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would like to subscribe, but the final spam block message/code won't appear on my ipad.

Posts: 116 | Location: Norway | Registered: 03 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
i am using an iMac. maybe the problem is that the spam blocking image only appears on PC machines. if so, somebody needs to wake up and realize that not everyone uses a Windows based platform, especially since it is less user friendly( i quit Windows after 20 years after i discovered Mac OS 2 years ago)...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I too am using a mac device, I could not see the security word on the first page, but simply hit submit, and a new page with a new security word showed up.

Thanks for the offer, looking forward to it.

Posts: 551 | Location: utah | Registered: 17 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Von Gruff
posted Hide Post
Subscribed, thanks for the generous offer.

Von Gruff.

http://www.vongruffknives.com/

Gen 12: 1-3

Exodus 20:1-17

Acts 4:10-12

Posts: 2685 | Location: South Otago New Zealand. | Registered: 08 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
tried again for the fourth time and low and behold, the password popped up. thanks guys!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks For the free subscription. I already subscribe to the paper version but now I read it at work too.

Posts: 168 | Location: Canada | Registered: 22 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
took me a couple of attempts before it worked . Thanks .

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4457 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote