New
Find
Notify
Tools

DVD of my latest hunt
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
APM was just sent. Thank you for the offer.

Aziz

Posts: 51 | Location: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: 15 December 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Larry. PM sent.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM Sent

Posts: 555 | Location: the Mississippi Delta | Registered: 05 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
pm sent

One of Us
Picture of J.R.Jackson
posted Hide Post
I watched "My Last Lion" today and it was Awesome.

Posts: 570 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 12 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks.

I have been out the last 3 days either traveling or ill. My understanding is that the most recent DVD will be copied and delivered next week. She will start mailing them out sometime next week. I hope I ordered enough. I haven't done a count. There have been a lot of requests for them.

Posts: 12095 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Posted 08 March 2011 20:55 Hide Post
I

I really appreciate your willingness to share your hunting experience with us. I will be more than happy to pay for the shipping and coast of the DVD, just to help offset your coast of shipping to all of us taking you on your generous offer.

Please PM me I have tried to do it once before, it did not work for me and I lost on a good buy of a beautiful bino.

Thank you, good hunting and God’s best.

Malek

Best regards

Malek
Good Hunting/Shooting and God's best.

Posts: 812 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: 25 December 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Anders
posted Hide Post
Wow! Thanks! PM sent. From Norway Smiler

Anders

Hunting and fishing DVDs from Mossing & Stubberud Media: www.jaktogfiskedvd.no

..and my blog at: http://andersmossing.blogspot.com

Posts: 1959 | Location: Norway | Registered: 19 September 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The copies were just delivered. She will start sending them out today. It will take some time. There were a lot of requests.

Posts: 12095 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you in advance..PM sent

Posts: 68 | Location: Camrose Alberta | Registered: 11 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen:

The first batch of the 2010 DVD's are being mailed today.

I apologize for the delay. We are super busy right now.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
A hearty thank you from me as well. PM sent.

Bobby B.

Posts: 323 | Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada | Registered: 12 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I got my DVD's and just watched Last Lion.Very good video.Well done! Thanks so much for giving me the chance to see this great hunt.Much better than a TV hunt comercial.LOL

We seldom get to choose
But I've seen them go both ways
And I would rather go out in a blaze of glory
Than to slowly rot away!

Posts: 1370 | Location: Shreveport,La.USA | Registered: 08 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Eyedoc. I thought Osprey did a great job.

Today, we mailed out all of the 2010 DVD's we had. We are unfortunately short by about 20 DVD's to send them to everyone. I have ordered another batch. They may be here as early as Friday. We will get them out as soon as they come in.

I am concerned because I think some PM's disappeared for some unknown reason. For example, there was a request from Angola. When I copied all of the addresses there was not one from Angola. I have no idea where these disappeared to nor do I know how many disappeared.

Let me assure you that I didn't intentionally exclude anyone. If these haven't shown up April 8th, please PM me and I will send them to you ASAP. My apologies. Computers work in mysterious ways.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very nice offer. Thanks ahead of time. PM Sent.

Skip Nantz

Posts: 539 | Location: SouthEast, KY | Registered: 09 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank You, PM Sent

Tom Kessel
Hiland Outfitters, LLC (BG-082)
Hiland, Wyoming
www.hilandoutfitters.com

Posts: 402 | Location: Central Wyoming | Registered: 14 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of opus72
posted Hide Post
Larry,
DVD showed up in the mailbox today. Thank you! I'm looking forward to watching it later tonight.
And sorry to see the post today about your troubles importing your tusks.

Posts: 262 | Location: Mount Pleasant, SC | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am glad they arrived. Please let me know if you like it.

posted Hide Post
Thanks for this offer. PM sent

Posts: 46 | Location: �rskog, Norway | Registered: 21 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The DVD came in today. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for sending it.

"DRSS"

Posts: 74 | Location: FL | Registered: 21 January 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
DVD came yesterdy. Will watch it tonight. Thank you.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your offer.PM sent... jack

Posts: 68 | Location: Camrose Alberta | Registered: 11 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
Fantastic safari Larry! beer
Thank you so much for the video.
It was so well done that I've just sent my PH an email asking if it is OK to have a pro video our safari in November. tu2
If it is, I'll have to find someone who does so in Namibia.

Thanks again,
Paul

NRA Lifer; DSC Lifer; SCI member; DRSS; AR member since November 9 2003

Don't Save the best for last, the smile for later or the "Thanks" for tomorow

Posts: 3465 | Location: In the Shadow of Griffin&Howe | Registered: 24 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Paul.

The cameraman is Murray Osborne. He is very skilled at what he does. He is a nice guy and a hunter himself. It is definitely a plus to have him on safari. Everything you see is as it happened . There was no acting or anything set up. The only exception to that is when Murray directly asked a question on camera, such as questioning me about what was going on. Personally, I made up my mind to just ignore the camera and just be myself as bad as that is. Smiler

The interesting thing to me is that Murray's wife, Caroline, does the editing. She was not there . I think she did a fantastic job.

I have to be honest and say that in retrospect, I wish I had filmed all of my safaris and other hunting trips and have a lot less taxidermy done. I could probably retire a couple of years earlier.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I should have added this to the prior post. The next batch of DVD's should be in my office tomorrow. We will be mailing them next week.

Please remember one of my prior posts. I know some pm's have disappeared. I don't who or how many. If your DVD's do not show up by April 8th, please pm me again and I will send them straight away. If you are affected , I apologize. I do not know how this happened.

One of Us
Picture of CharlesL
posted Hide Post
Received my copy yesterday. Thanks!!

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 633 | Location: North Texas | Registered: 26 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of mohan
posted Hide Post
thank you, PM Sent.

Posts: 97 | Location: columbus, ohio | Registered: 04 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Larry for a most generous offer! PM sent

Finman

better have a gun and not need it than need a gun and not have it....

One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Larry thank you for the DVD's. The boomer is set to make the trip. Look out pigs.

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thank you very much for the DVD. it was very well made! great footage.

Posts: 756 | Location: California | Registered: 26 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Larry,
many thanks for your excellent hunting DVD. I received it today and I am very pleased with it and your generosity to share your adventures.
Again, thank you.

Juhani K from Sweden

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Larry - Thanks for the DVD, it was really well done and enjoyed it to the max. Congrats on a great hunt and sharing with all of us. Good luck in any hunts this upcoming year. Thanks again.

Larry Sellers
SCI Life Member

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Larry
Watched the DVD last night and greatly enjoyed it. What a great trip! Thanks for sharing it with us.
FG

Posts: 610 | Location: NC | Registered: 17 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is my pleasure gentlemen. I hope to make many more before my hunting days are done.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got a copy here in Norway today, gonna watch it this weekend.

Tanks again larryshores

Posts: 93 | Location: Norway | Registered: 12 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am happy to hear they are arriving , especially to some places very far from here. I think the person I have heard from in the most far away place (from here) is in Pakistan.

The new batch of DVD's we had copied were delivered this week. I have been super busy and have not been able to forward the addresses to my assistant. I am taking Bwana Bunduki, Retreever, and Safari -Lawyer hog and turkey hunting today. I will be back in the office on Monday. I will forward her the addresses at that time. The remaining DVD 's will be mailed next week.

I apologize for the delay.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Larry, Thank you for the dvd's. I thought they were great. I watched the first two but havent got a chance to watch the wingshooting dvd yet.If it is half as good as the first two it should be fantastic. Just great everyday hunting with no unrealistic bullshit thrown in. Thank you, I really enjoyed them. Jeff

Posts: 561 | Location: Michigan, US | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RAC
posted Hide Post
Larry, I received me DVD's and enjoyed them immensely. Thanks again.

I hunt, not to kill, but in order not to have played golf....

DRSS

Posts: 839 | Location: LA | Registered: 28 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Larry,

Many many thanks for taking the trouble to send the video. I just got it today. Now today or rather tonight was spent watching the Cricket World Cup Semi final between India & Pakistan which brought the country to a standstill, more or less, lol. Thank God India won. I hate to think what might have happened otherwise ( us crazy Indians take our sports seriously lol ).

Once again, many many thanks.

Warm regards

Saeed Ansari (aka Esskay)

one of us
Picture of Antlers
posted Hide Post
Larry, the DVD arrived Monday and I watched it last night - thought the production was great! Thanks for you generosity! Congrats on some fine trophies tu2

Antlers
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Heym 450/400 3"

Posts: 1990 | Location: AL | Registered: 13 February 2002Reply With Quote