THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    More Hi-jacked photos on Fb ~ are YOURs safe

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More Hi-jacked photos on Fb ~ are YOURs safe
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of leopards valley safaris
posted
hey gents
Just came across another FB page spewing hate speech at hunters. There are a ton of stolen pictures so make sure that yours have not been hi-jacked.
Maybe report the EXTREMISTs too for good measure

https://www.facebook.com/#!/killforfunlaw?fref=ts

Dave Davenport
Outfitters license HC22/2012EC
Pro Hunters license PH74/2012EC
www.leopardsvalley.co.za
dave@leopardsvalley.co.za
+27 42 24 61388
HUNT AFRICA WHILE YOU STILL CAN
Follow us on FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/#!/leopardsvalley.safaris

Posts: 980 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 06 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of David Hulme
posted Hide Post
I hammered them Dave, with every pro hunting/anti anti link I have, and I have quite a few. I was blocked quickly Smiler Liars and cowards.

Wouldn't stress too much about this group - obviously run by a buffoon and there are bigger fish to fry.

Posts: 2270 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 28 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
David it looks like they have quickly removed all your posts as I do not see any.

Good Hunting,

Posts: 3143 | Location: Duluth, GA | Registered: 30 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of David Hulme
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Culpepper:
David it looks like they have quickly removed all your posts as I do not see any.

Yep, we know how they like to play don't we? I just like to keep them on their toes anyway. Vermin.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I posted a comment and it took all of 30 seconds to be banned and my post deleted. Guess they have a lot of trouble handling facts.

Also, I guess they didn't like me telling them that they sure are good at spewing lies while jamming those hamburgers down their throats.

Good Hunting,

Posts: 3143 | Location: Duluth, GA | Registered: 30 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of David Hulme
posted Hide Post
Good on you for throwing a punch David, though you and I both know you can't connect an opponent who is already running back to the change room....Losers.

one of us
Picture of Jerry Huffaker
posted Hide Post
I understand where your coming from but We shouldn't hide our photos Dave, I for one am not ashamed of what we do. We can't cower down I say put them out there and be proud. Stand for what we know as right.

Jerry Huffaker
State, National and World Champion Taxidermist

Posts: 2012 | Registered: 27 February 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Huffaker:
I understand where your coming from but We shouldn't hide our photos Dave, I for one am not ashamed of what we do. We can't cower down I say put them out there and be proud. Stand for what we know as right.

Exactly!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68668 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Huffaker:

I agree Jerry. That said, perhaps there is a bit of a lesson to be learned here. Virtually all of the photos on the link are respectful and appropriate photos. Nothing to be ashamed of or apologetic for in any of them. There were a couple, however, that you can easily see how someone could take and pervert to their own agenda (e.g., the picture of Nugent looking like a loon holding weapons).

Mike

Posts: 21684 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nugent looks like a loon all the time-----

Posts: 6725 | Location: central Texas | Registered: 05 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Jeff Neal and Greg Brownlee for the free advertising on the page. The anti's even put the link to their website.

"Meet Jeff Neal from Tulsa, Oklahoma. You can pay him to outfit your trophy room. He loves to kill for fun. He travels to South Africa where he can get Elephant and Lion and whatever he wants thanks to the Kill for Fun Law of South Africa providing the best and most trusted outfitters in the world. "

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7624 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cross L:

glad to know i am not the only one who thinks that! rotflmo

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13396 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I mustve made an Impression. Got my first death threat. They going to " Kill my wife and smile as she dies ..."

I posted the link to the SA conservation success story and said that they need to go by the facts not emotion. I also might have mentioned that they are slanderous and in copy right violation therefore legally liable for their comments , I might also have said that they are extremists with no place in a modern society Cool

@ Jerry an Saaed Im not ashamed of the photos or what we do but they post a picture and call then say " look at this piece of sh@t ..." quote

any how they got my e-mail address and sent me a couple, but now I have a return address and a name rotflmo

Dave Davenport
www.leopardsvalley.co.za
+27 42 24 61388

Posts: 980 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 06 December 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Dave

I think you can report them to FB for both image theft and hate mail postings and then FB should ban them.

You'll have to work out how to do it though as my internet connection is very limited just now due to the hurricane force winds that hit us 2 weeks ago and SAPO PT's apparent inability to string a fu**ing cable to my house!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shakari:
Dave

I think you can report them to FB for both image theft and hate mail postings and then FB should ban them.

You'll have to work out how to do it though as my internet connection is very limited just now due to the hurricane force winds that hit us 2 weeks ago and SAPO PT's apparent inability to string a fu**ing cable to my house!

Thanxs Steve
Ive gone to the photo( Rhino Green Hunt) and at the bottom is an Option button and it doesnt give you many options. On posts of hate speech by the page administrator, I dont know how to report the post, doesnt give me any options.

The really funny thing was that the Rhino had DNA samples taken for a Data base at a texas University. This is in aid of the poaching, and they jumping up and down at how cruel we hunters are rotflmo

Dave Davenport
www.leopardsvalley.co.za
+27 42 24 61388

One of Us
posted Hide Post
OK ... Face Book just got back to me. The Rhino photo has been removed, as they reveiwed it and it was "harassing/bulling "

So heres a thought, Ive gotten rid of one photo, If ever AR member chooses 1 photo and reports it as a "Friends Photo " and that it is "Harassing/Bulling " they soon wont have any photos. Lets start with their Back cover photo of the Zebra and then the profile pic of the Deer. dancing

All they will have is a buch of blank spaces to comment on. archer

Conservationists 1 ~ Anti`s 0

Dave Davenport
www.leopardsvalley.co.za
+27 42 24 61388

One of Us
Picture of Gayne C. Young
posted Hide Post
quote:

HA! Love it.

Visit my homepage
www.gaynecyoung.com

Posts: 710 | Location: Fredericksburg, Texas | Registered: 10 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Greg Brownlee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Frostbit:
Congrats to Jeff Neal and Greg Brownlee for the free advertising on the page. The anti's even put the link to their website.

"Meet Jeff Neal from Tulsa, Oklahoma. You can pay him to outfit your trophy room. He loves to kill for fun. He travels to South Africa where he can get Elephant and Lion and whatever he wants thanks to the Kill for Fun Law of South Africa providing the best and most trusted outfitters in the world. "

Finally, we're famous!

Greg Brownlee
Neal and Brownlee, LLC
Quality Worldwide Big Game Hunts Since 1975
918/299-3580
greg@NealAndBrownlee.com

www.NealAndBrownlee.com

Instagram: @NealAndBrownleeLLC

Hunt reports:

Botswana 2010

Alaska 2011

Bezoar Ibex, Turkey 2012

Mid Asian Ibex, Kyrgyzstan 2014

Posts: 1154 | Location: Tulsa, OK | Registered: 08 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
They are definitely a hate site & I have told them so. Let us see how long they take to ban me!

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11210 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by leopards valley safaris:
I mustve made an Impression. Got my first death threat. They going to " Kill my wife and smile as she dies ..."

I posted the link to the SA conservation success story and said that they need to go by the facts not emotion. I also might have mentioned that they are slanderous and in copy right violation therefore legally liable for their comments , I might also have said that they are extremists with no place in a modern society Cool

@ Jerry an Saaed Im not ashamed of the photos or what we do but they post a picture and call then say " look at this piece of sh@t ..." quote

any how they got my e-mail address and sent me a couple, but now I have a return address and a name rotflmo

Dave,

Maybe us millions of hunters on facebook should 'Like' them and this would surely be a contradiction?

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9954 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
I have now been banned and cannot post on this site.

I see that only 74 people like this page.

I suggest that all AR members should report this page and pass the message on to ALL hunting friends.

Wirh 74 like< doubt if FB administrators will support tem if a few thousand report od to this sensational & offensive page!

PLEASE REPORT THE PAGE & TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11210 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DC Roxby
posted Hide Post
What a lowlife. I responded to a couple posts with facts and he immediately deleted my posts and banned me. I reported the site due to the stolen pictures and I'd suggest others do the same.

I don't shoot elk at 600 yards for the same reasons I don't shoot ducks on the water, or turkeys from their roosts. If this confuses you then you're not welcome in my hunting camp.

Posts: 566 | Location: Ouray, CO | Registered: 17 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DC Roxby
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DC Roxby:
What a lowlife. I responded to a couple posts with facts and he immediately deleted my posts and banned me. I reported the site due to the stolen pictures and I'd suggest others do the same.

Andrew Brel is the wanker behind this trash.
http://riverbanker.blogspot.co...killing-for-fun.html

I don't shoot elk at 600 yards for the same reasons I don't shoot ducks on the water, or turkeys from their roosts. If this confuses you then you're not welcome in my hunting camp.

Posts: 566 | Location: Ouray, CO | Registered: 17 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
I read through this sad little prick's blog and the only conclusion I can arrive at is that he is a sad little uncouth boor with a mind more twisted than a boomslang [treesnake] in a thorn tree.

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote