Find
Notify
Tools

Retreever's AR buf hunt
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Just found this again and it is interesting reading. Brings back a load of memories...

Mike aka Retreever

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Memories!

Are the best part of what we bring back from hunting.

Memories of shared times with friends, the ups and downs, the jokes.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68668 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
Nice memories, I wonder how many elephant hunted in the Selous had such nice tusks since 2006?

Frederik Cocquyt
I always try to use enough gun but then sometimes a brainshot works just as good.

Posts: 2548 | Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa | Registered: 06 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ready Aim Shoot
posted Hide Post
To Mike-tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Mike
I'm not sure you would remember but I met you in the AR room at DSC back in January this year. I also had the great pleasure of meeting a very charming lady there as well. I've learned just now that her name is Cherie although she told me she is your wife. I hope you are both well and that we get the chance to talk again some day post all the CV disruption.
Thankyou for reviving your Selous hunting adventure. It is a very enjoyable thread to read. Cheers
Grant

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.

Posts: 2082 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Yes I do remember meeting you and how goes it down under? Lots of cabin time here absolutely no crowds...

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bill73
posted Hide Post
That was a hunt of a lifetime Smiler

DRSS

Posts: 2279 | Location: MI | Registered: 20 March 2007Reply With Quote