Find
Notify
Tools

FREE 2009 Hunting Video Giveaway!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
Ladies and Genlemen,

We have condensed our hunt of this year to about 7 hours, and have put it on 4 double layer DVDs.

We have made a few extra copies, to pass along to whoever wishes to have a set for himself.

Many of you seem to have enjoyed our hunts reports, so I am sure you will enjoy these videos as well.

It is on a first come first served basis.

So whoever wishes to get his or her own copy, please send me a PM with your name and address, and I will have a set off to you immediately.

We have tried to make these videos as informative as we can, and we would welcome any comments or questions you might have after watching them.

Please post any comments on this thread, as I will lock it at the top of the Forum.

Names and address to me by PM please, no email requests.

I keep getting requests for these DVDs by email. I am going to ignore all email requests, so please, send your name and address by PM ONLY.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67410 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sir, I would love to get a copy of your DVDs but don't how to send you a PM (Private Message ?). I also don't know the difference between PM and email. Your hard work for all us members is sincerely appreciated.

Don Boyd

Posts: 78 | Location: Hampton, VA | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Don,

Welcome to Ar, glad you enjoy our Forums.

It is very easy to send a PM. Look at the top of the messages - on the blue line. On the left hand side is a link with GO on it. Click on that, and a drop down menu will appear. Click on PERSONAL Zone, then another menu will come, then you pick PRIVATE MESSAGING.

Posts: 67410 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LionHunter
posted Hide Post
PM sent.
Thanks

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA

"To be a Marine is enough."

Posts: 3577 | Location: Silicon Valley | Registered: 19 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent

Posts: 1700 | Location: USA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
PM sent

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

Posts: 4551 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
PM sent

One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM Sent!

Posts: 438 | Location: California | Registered: 01 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent as well

York, SC

One of Us
Picture of moved2ski
posted Hide Post
Pm sent. Thanks.

Posts: 51 | Location: Las Vegas via Nebraska | Registered: 19 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent. Thanks for the kind offer. JC

Posts: 230 | Location: Palo Pinto Mountains | Registered: 26 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of RobinOLocksley
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

I would love to receive a copy of these DVDs.That is very kind of you and thank you very much.PM follows.

Best-
Locksley,R

"Early in the morning, at break of day, in all the freshness and dawn of one's strength, to read a book - I call that vicious!"- Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 795 | Location: Sherwood Forest | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of collector
posted Hide Post
PM sent. Thanks for the offer that is so kind of you.

Posts: 947 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: 12 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, Sent a PM earlier today both for the 4 double layer DVDs and to be put on the mailing list managed by Mr. Martinez. Hope I did it correctly!

Posts: 78 | Location: Hampton, VA | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hi Saeed,
Im a new member here and I would love to receive a copy of these dvds.
Thanks in advance,

Warm regards,
Shah

Posts: 7 | Location: India | Registered: 21 August 2009Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Smiler

posted Hide Post
Hi Saeed,
Im a new member here and I would love to receive a copy of these dvds.
Thanks in advance,

Warm regards,
Shah

posted Hide Post
Sorry friends for the multiple post..........! some thing wrong with my pc.

PS. pm sent

One of Us
Picture of 9,3x74R
posted Hide Post
Saeed, how many sets are you talking about?

Is it 5, 10, 20??

There might be some who signs up who ends up being sorry?

Rino

Posts: 249 | Location: Oevre Eiker, Norway / Winterton RSA | Registered: 07 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent.

Thanks

Posts: 234 | Location: Northern Ontario | Registered: 25 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent

Posts: 2163 | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 9,3x74R:
Saeed, how many sets are you talking about?

Is it 5, 10, 20??

There might be some who signs up who ends up being sorry?

Everyone who signs up will get a copy, regardless of how many do.

We have shipped over 80 this morning, and we have at least that many requests to fill so far!!?

Again, all those who ask for a copy will get one. I will keep this running for a week.

Last requests on or before Sunday the 15th.

One of Us
Picture of Vanderhoef
posted Hide Post
PM Sent!!!

Thanks Saeed!

You're a generous man!

"....but to protest against all hunting of game is a sign of softness of head, not of soundness of heart."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 466 | Location: Just west of Cleo, TX | Registered: 20 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ghundwan
posted Hide Post
Thank-you Saeed,

You run a fantastic site and your generosity is unbelievable.

Thank-you dancing

Posts: 277 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 25 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 9,3x74R
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 9,3x74R:
Saeed, how many sets are you talking about?/QUOTE]

Everyone who signs up will get a copy, regardless of how many do.

Thank you for your quick reply Saeed.
Have a nice day. And that goes to all of you others too.

Rino

Posts: 249 | Location: Oevre Eiker, Norway / Winterton RSA | Registered: 07 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sendt.
Thanks

Posts: 93 | Location: Norway | Registered: 12 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
pm sent

Posts: 581 | Location: Cheney, KS or Africa Somewhere | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of G L Krause
posted Hide Post
PM sent and thanks Saeed. Also a belated thanks for the Zimbabwe 100 Trillion Dollar Bill that you sent a while back. It has been quite a conversation piece when I have guests.

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do; nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do; I envy him, and him only, that kills bigger deer than I do." Izaak Walton (modified)

one of us
Picture of Blacktailer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by G L Krause:
PM sent and thanks Saeed. Also a belated thanks for the Zimbabwe 100 Trillion Dollar Bill that you sent a while back. It has been quite a conversation piece when I have guests.

thumb+1

Have gun- Will travel
The value of a trophy is computed directly in terms of personal investment in its acquisition. Robert Ruark

Posts: 3829 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of peterdk
posted Hide Post
PM sent

it is really nice of you to give us a way to follow your hunts this way.

best

peter

Posts: 1336 | Location: denmark | Registered: 01 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
Very generous and considerate. PM sent clap

SUSTAINABLY HUNTING THE BLUE PLANET!
"Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful, murder respectable and to give an appearence of solidity to pure wind." Dr J A du Plessis

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
pm sent. thank you very much for your wonderful offer.

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBoutfishn
posted Hide Post
Thank you Saeed.

Jim "Bwana Umfundi"
NRA

Posts: 3014 | Location: State Of Jefferson | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much Saeed!

Brett

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

Posts: 4551 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent. Thank you very much, Saeed. I am new to the board. I'm learning so much from all here. I hope to hunt in Africa in 2010 or 2011.

Mike

Posts: 72 | Location: grand rapids michigan usa | Registered: 28 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent. Thanks so much.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hope I'm not too late. PM sent.

Waidmannsheil!

Proud DRSS member

posted Hide Post
PM sent and thanky you very much.

Posts: 57 | Location: Belton, TX | Registered: 16 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Torbjørn
posted Hide Post
PM sent. Thank you Saeed!

Torbjørn

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: 17 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent.
Thank you very much.
Martin

Double Rifle Shooters Society member from Argentina.
My doubles:
.577 Snider by W.Richards.
.58" ML by Pedersoli

Posts: 358 | Location: Bahia Blanca - Argentina | Registered: 14 March 2005Reply With Quote