posted Hide Post
Posted 29 December 2009 23:23 Hide Post
Received the DVDs today dancing

Thank you very much Saeed.

Ladislav Mesaros

Posts: 15 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 07 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed I have sent you a PM and hope that I am not to late Confused If not I would like to thank you in advance and i wait with baited breath to enjoy your safari. regards jonno

Posts: 896 | Location: Langwarrin,Australia | Registered: 06 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ovny
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zhaba:
Saeed I have sent you a PM and hope that I am not to late Confused If not I would like to thank you in advance and i wait with baited breath to enjoy your safari. regards jonno

Zhaba I sent yesterday, and hopefully not too late. I have not received confirmation from Saeed, I do not know if he usually gives confirmation of receipt of the private message.

Oscar.

I am Spanish

My forum:www.armaslargasdecaza.com

Posts: 1131 | Location: Spain (Madrid) | Registered: 11 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
Just rec'd the DVDs. Thank you so very much. I can't wait to sit down with a good single malt and enjoy them. All the Very Best to you and yours for the New Year.

Regards

Saeed Ansari

One of Us
Picture of ovny
posted Hide Post
Saeed, I am keen to know if I can still get the DVD or if it is late. Anyway thank you very much and Happy New Year to you and your family.

Sincerely,

Oscar.

I am Spanish

My forum:www.armaslargasdecaza.com

Posts: 1131 | Location: Spain (Madrid) | Registered: 11 June 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My DVD's arrived yesterday. Thank you Saeed for your generosity. God Bless you and Happy New Year!

Posts: 4799 | Location: Lehigh county, PA | Registered: 17 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi

The DVD's arrived today.

Thank you.

Posts: 234 | Location: Northern Ontario | Registered: 25 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Thanks Saeed. My DVDs arrived a couple of days ago. I appreciate your generous offer. Regards, UEG

posted Hide Post
I received the DVD set on the 29th. Thank you very much for the offer.

Jeff

Posts: 19 | Location: Cuero, Texas | Registered: 18 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, I returned home from holiday and discovered the DVDs in my mail. Thank you so much! I really look forward to watching them!

Chuck

Posts: 359 | Location: NW Montana | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed
I just received the DVDs. Thank you for your generosity. I will watch them over the weekend.

TerryR

Posts: 1903 | Location: Greensburg, Pa. | Registered: 09 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

sent you an email yesterday and hope this is not too late.

happy new year to all.

Posts: 1876 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, The DVD's came today, what a New Years Present.
Thanks I will be watching them tomorrow.

Posts: 273 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 08 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Slider
posted Hide Post
I received the Videos yesterday!!! Thanks so much. I have been ill and staying home for the last week. I was put on Meds Thursday. I was able to watch 2 videos yesterday and two today. My next trip to Africa will be for Buff. I think I have it narrowed down to Tanzania!!! I am starting to feel better now? Maybe it was the Videos? Thanks again I enjoyed them!!!

Posts: 2694 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: 18 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

The DVD's came yesterday. Thanks for sending them out.

Thanks,

Greg

Posts: 201 | Location: Sonoma, California | Registered: 06 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of matt u
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
Just recieved the DVD's
Thank you very much!!,and Happy New Year!
Matt

Posts: 1662 | Location: Winston,Georgia | Registered: 07 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
Received my set of DVD's yesterday. Thank you very much for your generosity.I am sure that I will love watching every minute of it.
Ron

Posts: 53 | Location: The Netherlands | Registered: 02 June 2008Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
y me? requested so many times even when i was a member called one of us,but unfortunatly my computer crashed and i forgot my password and become once a new member,during that ihave been requesting saeeds cd as im ur fan from the begning of accuratereloading that was long ago,but never replyed or or being considered,anyways best wishes to all,regards

ur 3 greatest hunts r, ur 1st,ur last,and ur next!!!!

Posts: 254 | Registered: 19 September 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
Saeed, I have received your very kind gift. Thank-you very much, I will watch them this evening. clap

SUSTAINABLY HUNTING THE BLUE PLANET!
"Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful, murder respectable and to give an appearence of solidity to pure wind." Dr J A du Plessis

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got mine in the mail yesterday. I am very much looking forward to watching.

Thanks Saeed, your a great guy!!

Posts: 497 | Location: Edgewood, Texas | Registered: 31 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
PM sent

Posts: 94 | Location: S.E Pa | Registered: 05 October 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Originally posted by 9,3x74R:
Saeed, how many sets are you talking about?

Is it 5, 10, 20??

There might be some who signs up who ends up being sorry?

Everyone who signs up will get a copy, regardless of how many do.

We have shipped over 80 this morning, and we have at least that many requests to fill so far!!?

Again, all those who ask for a copy will get one. I will keep this running for a week.

Last requests on or before Sunday the 15th od December.

Gentlemen,

Despite the above notice, I am still getting requests for these DVDs.

Those who have came too late with their requests, I hope they have better luck next time.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68782 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Returned from hunting/fishing trip in Texas to find them in the mailbox. Watched one so far, and it was great. Thank you very much for the generosity.

Joel Blankenship

Posts: 1517 | Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Received safely here in the UK, many thanks! I would like to make a donation, any suggestions for a suitable charity?

Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 9,3x74R:
Saeed, how many sets are you talking about?

Is it 5, 10, 20??

There might be some who signs up who ends up being sorry?

Everyone who signs up will get a copy, regardless of how many do.

We have shipped over 80 this morning, and we have at least that many requests to fill so far!!?

Again, all those who ask for a copy will get one. I will keep this running for a week.

Last requests on or before Sunday the 15th od December.

Gentlemen,

Despite the above notice, I am still getting requests for these DVDs.

Those who have came too late with their requests, I hope they have better luck next time.

I can't beleive how many copies you must have sent so far!! I wonder how it compares to the sales of some of the more popular commercial DVDs in terms of "circulation"?

How many countries have you sent DVDs to Saeed?

Best regards,
Chris

Posts: 7122 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cable68
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived yesterday. I look forward to watching them.

Many thanks.

Caleb

Posts: 1010 | Location: Texan in Muskogee, OK now moved to Wichita, KS | Registered: 28 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bisonhunter1
posted Hide Post
Saeed, I'm one of those guilty ones who didn't pay attention to the orginal posting date of this topic and thus applied for one AFTER your deadline had passed.

Shame on me for not paying more attention and sorry that I bothered you about this in a PM AFTER your cutoff date.

Posts: 576 | Location: Post Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
Saeed, thanks again, a great watch. As regards Walther, he must be the only human being who can damn nearly outdo a full brass band. Cool

SUSTAINABLY HUNTING THE BLUE PLANET!
"Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful, murder respectable and to give an appearence of solidity to pure wind." Dr J A du Plessis

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen,

We have sent over 800 sets of our hunt DVDs. They went to places all over the world, which reflects the worldwide membership of AR.

Apart from the US and most of the major European countries, we have sent DVDs to Australia, New Zealand, Hawaii and Fiji. Others have gone to Alaska and Iceland, as well as South America and different countries in Africa. As well as Japan, Pakistan, India and Korea.

We never really expected that we would have so many requests. And it is gratifying that people from all over the world, speaking different languages, coming from different cultures, have something in common.

Most of them have written back, expressing thanks and various offers of hospitality.

Here is the latest one from one of our members, received today, as an example.

"Dear Saeed
I would like to thank you for your very generous gift. It is by far my best Christmas gift this year. I received the DVD´s today. I have for some time thought them lost in the post so it was a great relief when they arrived.
I have only seen DVD number one but what I have seen to now is wonderful. I find them much better than commercial films as they not only show the taking of the animal but also the stalk, landscape, the camp ect. While watching them I literally recall the smell of Africa!
It is indeed extraordinary that you have been so kind and used time and money to send this to me a perfect stranger.
I would also use this opportunity to thank you for the accuratereloading home page. It has given med pleasure daily for several years.
If you ever come to Copenhagen please call me, and I would be honored to be your host.
Best regards
Carl Frederik"

I hope Carl does not mind me copying here as an example.

I have answered many of these PMs, but certainly not all. For those that have sent in their thanks and have not gotten a reply, please accept my sincere apology.

I wish you all the best in the New Year, and thank you for being part of our community.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68782 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Von Gruff
posted Hide Post
Saeed, many thanks for the DVD set which arrived this morning and like many before me I am gratefull for your generous gift. For many of us who will never experience the magic of Africa these real glimpses are as close as we may get.

Von Gruff.

Von Gruff.

http://www.vongruffknives.com/

Gen 12: 1-3

Exodus 20:1-17

Acts 4:10-12

Posts: 2693 | Location: South Otago New Zealand. | Registered: 08 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed:

I received the DVD's today - they are great. Thank you so much for sharing. Hopefully not; however, this may be as close to hunting African as I get in my life time. It gives me a real sense of the safari experience.

Take care;

Posts: 89 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 21 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

Thank you very much for the DVDs. I have watched the first one and enjoyed it tremendously! Thank you again for this very generous act.

Lee

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3517 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CharlesL
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

Had a very pleasant surprise in the mail today. You DVD's arrived!!!! I have been on one plains game hunt to South Africa and have another planned for May 2010, but I will have to live vicariously through you for the kind of hunting that you do. Though I will still hang on to my dream of a Cape Buffalo / Sable hunt. Smiler

Thank you very much!!!

Charles

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 634 | Location: North Texas | Registered: 26 May 2009Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I just watched the first disc, absolutely wonderfull. Thank you very much.

Blake Miller

one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, I sent you a private message on how much I enjoyed your DVD. I felt, I was there hunting with your party.

Brooks

Posts: 179 | Location: Virginia, NE. USA | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ghundwan
posted Hide Post
Hi Saeed,

Mine arrived on the 6th Jan collected today, can't wait to watch them. Very professionally done and packaged.

Thank-you for your generosity

Posts: 277 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 25 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello, happy new year.
Mine also arrived on the 6th. Thank you very much, great video I´m enjoying it a lot

best regards and thanks again

One of Us
Picture of someoldguy
posted Hide Post
Oops! PM sent too late! Frowner

Hopefully I'll be about a month quicker next time. Big Grin

Glenn

Posts: 942 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 16 July 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 470 Mbogo
posted Hide Post
What a great treat to come home from work and find Saeed's DVD's in the mail box. Thank you Saeed for being such a generous person and to go to all the work of sending out DVD's of your hunting trip. I can appreciate the many hours it take to make up the DVDs and the cost which you have absorbed to share your passion with others. Thanks also for the AR site to which I owe a great deal to you for the many friends that I have had the opportuninty to share camps with and swap information with. Best wishes for you and your family in 2010.
Take good care
Dave

Posts: 1247 | Location: Sechelt B.C. | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Vanderhoef
posted Hide Post
Saeed, you're a generous and thoughtful man!! I can only imagine how much work that goes into getting these videos produced, packaged and shipped....let alone the enormous cost!

Can't wait to get some quiet time so I can head to the man-cave and enjoy them.

Appreciate it and thanks again!!!

Regards,
Scott

"....but to protest against all hunting of game is a sign of softness of head, not of soundness of heart."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 466 | Location: Just west of Cleo, TX | Registered: 20 February 2008Reply With Quote