New
Find
Notify
Tools

FREE 2009 Hunting Video Giveaway!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
How did I miss this for 2 days?!?! Thanks for the offer. PM Sent.

Posts: 317 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 06 March 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
Thank you for your generosity. PM sent if still available
Paul

"Diligentia - Vis - Celeritas"
NRA Benefactor Member
Member DRSS

Posts: 1026 | Location: Southeastern PA, USA | Registered: 14 February 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I keep getting requests for these DVDs by email. I am going to ignore all email requests, so please, send your name and address by PM ONLY.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68782 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
We never realized there would be so much demand for our videos!!?

I have received 351 requests so far. By tomorrow morning about 290 would have been shipped.

The rest I am hoping to finish by the weekend, as I need to get more DVDs and cases tomorrow.

We have a 7 station DVD duplicator working full time making copies - each set includes 4 DVDs!

The labels are printed in a inkjet printer as normal, but the DVDs printing requires someone to be there to change the media - it is printed one at a time, and it takes about 1-2 minutes for each!

We had to get the kids to help yesterday to put the paper inserts into the DVD cases - after promising them they can have as many shots with a 22 on tin cans as they wish for, plus ice cream afterwards!

Walter is supervising everything!

I would appreciate it if you can let me know when you get your set, either by PM or a post here.

Posts: 68782 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

sounds like you'll be keeping the post offices of the world busy for a while! thumb thumb

posted Hide Post
PM sent!

Thank you.

Ladislav Mesaros

Posts: 15 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 07 December 2009Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Can anyone help please - having no luck trying to send PM. I've done the following:

"...on the blue line. On the left hand side is a link with GO on it. Click on that, and a drop down menu will appear. Click on PERSONAL Zone, then another menu will come, then you pick PRIVATE MESSAGING".

Then I get a main horizontal box which sats, "You are not a participent in any private message". There is a "New Private Message" box (blue) just above..but when I open that it makes no sense. So please, what do I do then to send a "PM"?

Sorry, but having a problem here.

Thank you.

C.B. Bear

one of us
posted Hide Post
After you press the blue box for a new private message you will get a screen with MY CONTACTS on the left and INVITED MEMBERS on the right.

Underneath MY CONTACTS there is a FIND NEW BUDDIES line. Click on it. Type in Saeed and search. Select Saeed by checking the box next to his name and clicking on ADD SELECTED MEMBERS.

The original screen will come back and Saeed should show up in the MY CONTACTS box. Click on Saeed and then click the ADD box. Saeed should then show up in the INVITED MEMEBERS box.

Click on the INVITE MEMBERS line below the INVITED MEMBERS BOX and you will get a new window that will have a subject line and place to post your message. When done, send and you should be on your way.

Posts: 932 | Location: Delaware, USA | Registered: 13 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent

Thanks,

Greg

Posts: 201 | Location: Sonoma, California | Registered: 06 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pm sent, many thanks for this very generous offer.

John

Posts: 351 | Location: Junee, NSW, Australia | Registered: 13 June 2008Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Greetings all. A new user, PM sent regarding the hunting videos. Many thanks in advance

Posts: 1 | Location: India | Registered: 10 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Slider
posted Hide Post
P.M. sent Thanx for the offer!!!

Posts: 2694 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: 18 August 2008Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
ODIE - Thank you for the help. It works!

SAEED - A wonderful offer. Thank you so much.

C.B. Bear

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the offer. PM sent, looking forward to them.

Posts: 273 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 08 October 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TOP_PREDATOR
posted Hide Post
PM sent

"Never in the field of human conflict
was so much owed by so many to so few." Sir Winston Churchill

Posts: 1881 | Location: Throughout the British Empire | Registered: 08 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the offer Saeed, this give the word generous a new meaning Smiler
I sendt a PM a fed days ago, really hope it came trough.

Arild Iversen.

Posts: 1880 | Location: Southern Coast of Norway. | Registered: 02 June 2000Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Please remember to submit your request by midnight tomorrow - Sunday.

We have shipped just over 400 sets so far, and I have a few here to go in the next day or two.

posted Hide Post
have requsted on so many ocations but never been considered,if by any luck.plz count me,regards

ur 3 greatest hunts r, ur 1st,ur last,and ur next!!!!

Posts: 254 | Registered: 19 September 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
PM sent and Thanks

Jeff

Posts: 19 | Location: Cuero, Texas | Registered: 18 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, I sent you a PM for your videos. Thanks so much. Scott

Posts: 66 | Location: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: 07 November 2009Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I would greatly enjoy a copy.

Thanks

Dan

Posts: 3 | Location: Redmond OR | Registered: 11 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Von Gruff
posted Hide Post
Saeed, thanks for the generous offer, PM sent.

Von Gruff.

Von Gruff.

http://www.vongruffknives.com/

Gen 12: 1-3

Exodus 20:1-17

Acts 4:10-12

Posts: 2693 | Location: South Otago New Zealand. | Registered: 08 February 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'll post a review shortly. Wink

DRG says: "Kiss my liberal grits!" animal

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent
Thank you very much.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent Smiler

Posts: 76 | Location: INDIA | Registered: 27 July 2009Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RIP:
I'll post a review shortly. Wink

And don't make more fun of me. If you do I will make sure you get blank disks next time.
I want everyone to know the suffering I get on safari. They left me in the bush next to a sleeping lion. The lion knew he cannot beat me so he hid in the bush 200 meters from where I was left.
I have tried to remove the firing pin from Saeed's rifle, but he always keeps it close to him. One day I will succeed. May that will be the last thing I do.
I am sure he will club me to death with his not firing rifle. He is a quick learner, may be he will lean from Mrs. Tiger rotflmo

I hope everyone enjoys appreciates my contribution to the safari. I keep everyone sane.

Nudity --- the best form of birth control after 50!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM Sent.

Many thanks,

Posts: 29 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 08 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of A.Dahlgren
posted Hide Post
Saeed: Got the dvd today will see it tonight !
Thanks again.

A

Sweden

Posts: 2638 | Location: North | Registered: 24 May 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
It will be interesting to know who else got there today.

I think we mailed about 80 in the first shipment

I am not sure you will be able to watch all of it tonight. The total time is about 7 hours!!?

Please let us know what you think.

Any comments will be welcome.

No nice comments about Walter please!

One of Us
Picture of prairiewolf
posted Hide Post
Pm sent. I hope its not to late. Thanks Saeed

An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

Posts: 144 | Location: Alberta Canada | Registered: 28 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of RobinOLocksley
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

I have just received the DVD set a few minutes back.

Thank you ever so much for the generosity.They are beautifully packaged and parcelled.I am going to enjoy them hugely and share with like minded enthusiasts.Thanks once again to all who are involved in this.

Best-
Locksley,R

"Early in the morning, at break of day, in all the freshness and dawn of one's strength, to read a book - I call that vicious!"- Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 812 | Location: Sherwood Forest | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Walterhog:

I hope everyone enjoys appreciates my contribution to the safari. I keep everyone sane.

animal

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_act

A double act, also known as a comedy duo, is a comic pairing in which humor is derived from the uneven relationship between two partners, usually of the same gender, age, ethnic origin and profession, but drastically different personalities or behavior. Often one of the duo members, the straight man, feed or stooge is portrayed as reasonable and serious, and the other one, the funny man or comic is portrayed as funny, unintelligent or unorthodox. When a woman is in the "straight man" role, she is more often referred to as a comic foil. The term feed comes from the way a straight man will set up jokes for—or "feed" them to—their partner.

Despite the names given to the roles, the "straight man" need not necessarily be humorless, and it is not always the comic who provides the act's humor. Sometimes, it is the straight man who gets the laughs through his or her sarcastic reactions to the comic's antics, as was often the case with Stewart Lee's deadpan, reasoned reactions to Richard Herring's more ridiculous antics in their pairing. Where the "straight man" serves no personal comic purpose but acts as a device to make the "comic" look good, they are known as a "Stooge". This is sometimes considered a derogatory term. Most often, however, the humor in a double act comes from the way the two personalities play off each other rather than the individuals themselves; in many successful acts the roles are interchangeable.

Double acts are usually portrayed as close friends; the partners are often close in real life. However, tensions could often lead to a break-up, to both the act and friendship. Dudley Moore ended his partnership with Peter Cook by walking out on the final Derek and Clive recording, and Cannon and Ball, at the height of their success, did not speak to each other off stage, though both pairs later reconciled. Similarly, American duo Abbott and Costello ended their career despising each other, as did British acts Newman and Baddiel and brothers Mike & Bernie Winters.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have received a few requests last night - after the Sunday deadline.

I will send disks to fullfill these, but, as of now this offer is closed.

So please do not send any more requests for the DVDs.

I am sorry if you are too late in asking. We had this running for 8 days now.

Better luck next time.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Tanzania 2009, Roy, Saeed, Walter:

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello Saeed,

I got the copies in my mail up in Norway today,
can`t wait to see them.

Thanks a lot!

Posts: 93 | Location: Norway | Registered: 12 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Shukaree
posted Hide Post
PM SENT. Smiler

To hunt, fish and tell only the truth.

Posts: 135 | Location: Brisbane Australia | Registered: 25 February 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I posted earlier that this offer would last for one week.

That week is over last Sunday, so THIS OFFER IS OVER.

PLEASE do NOT send in any more requests.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am traveling this week for work so hopefully the DVDs are in the mailbox back home, since I see several others have received their set. But with my mailman you never know whose house he delivers things to.

Good Hunting,

Posts: 3143 | Location: Duluth, GA | Registered: 30 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Norbert
posted Hide Post
Received the DVDs just this morning.
Many thanks Saeed!

Posts: 279 | Location: Europe, Eifel hills | Registered: 12 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent. Thank you smoker1

The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.
--Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 868 | Location: NYS | Registered: 25 July 2005Reply With Quote