THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Anyone Know This INFAMOUS Big Game Hunter
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone Know This INFAMOUS Big Game Hunter
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I always have my Fanta!!! :-)

Posts: 20160 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505ED
posted Hide Post
Rough customer!!!!

Ed

DRSS Member

Posts: 2289 | Location: Texas | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Always plenty of Fanta Orange when I am in camp in Mozambique. Beats those "other" so called Safari beverages hands down. What color is the Sundown? No brainer for a Sundowner.

Larry Sellers
SCI(International)Life Member
Sabatti 'trash' Double Shooter
R8 Blaser
DRSS

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice to see he is not a victim of the Camo marketers. Very few of us left. Another generation and people will find it hard to believe you could hunt anything just fine without camo power.

Nice hunter safety orange drink, also.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
wow that is a lot of ugly and the fanta can not cover it up.

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hook, I guess you don't own a mirror? :-)

Posts: 20160 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hunter??? I see a world famous gun trader. He must be selling a gun to the trackers! Wink

Posts: 3073 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: 11 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of L. David Keith
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Gray Ghost Hunting Safaris
http://grayghostsafaris.com Phone: 615-860-4333
Email: hunts@grayghostsafaris.com
NRA Benefactor
DSC Professional Member
SCI Member
RMEF Life Member
NWTF Guardian Life Sponsor
NAHC Life Member
Rowland Ward - SCI Scorer
Took the wife the Eastern Cape for her first hunt:
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6881000262
Hunting in the Stormberg, Winterberg and Hankey Mountains of the Eastern Cape 2018
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4801073142
Hunting the Eastern Cape, RSA May 22nd - June 15th 2007
http://forums.accuratereloadin...=810104007#810104007
16 Days in Zimbabwe: Leopard, plains game, fowl and more:
http://forums.accuratereloadin...=212108409#212108409
Natal: Rhino, Croc, Nyala, Bushbuck and more
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6341092311
Recent hunt in the Eastern Cape, August 2010: Pics added
http://forums.accuratereloadin...261039941#9261039941
10 days in the Stormberg Mountains
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7781081322
Back in the Stormberg Mountains with friends: May-June 2017
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6001078232

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading" - Thomas Jefferson

Every morning the Zebra wakes up knowing it must outrun the fastest Lion if it wants to stay alive. Every morning the Lion wakes up knowing it must outrun the slowest Zebra or it will starve. It makes no difference if you are a Zebra or a Lion; when the Sun comes up in Africa, you must wake up running......

"If you're being chased by a Lion, you don't have to be faster than the Lion, you just have to be faster than the person next to you."

Posts: 6814 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Fanta? I'd rather drink diesel from the fuel tank.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12695 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Who is that guy, I think I saw him sneaking about at DSC.

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Darn, I didn't know he was famous. And I'm hunting with him in about a month.......Suppose I'll have to put up with the staging and cameramen and takes/retakes Confused

OR

Wow, I get to hunt this year with a Famous Hunter, Big time gun trader/seller! jumping

Either way, I guess I'll make the best of it. hilbily

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rick, I forgot to tell you....Nixon only had a one-bed chalet open for our group of 5. We'll get to know each other VERY well :-)

One of Us
posted Hide Post
yuck
I've been known to sleep on the floor, or in a tree, or in the vehicle but even after being gone for 2 weeks, I'm pretty darn sure that none of you are good looking enough to tempt me. I'll make sure and pack my sleeping gear!(extra sharp knives, stun guns and maybe a taser or two)

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of rnovi
posted Hide Post
Hahaha! Well Done Biebs! Well Done!

Regards,

Robert

H4350! It stays crunchy in milk longer!

Posts: 2319 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: 23 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pagosawingnut:
yuck
I've been known to sleep on the floor, or in a tree, or in the vehicle but even after being gone for 2 weeks, I'm pretty darn sure that none of you are good looking enough to tempt me. I'll make sure and pack my sleeping gear!(extra sharp knives, stun guns and maybe a taser or two)

Rick - Biebs keeps telling me - "what happens in Malanpati stays in Malanpati" jumping

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Okay Mike,
So spill the beans!~ hilbily

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I saw his picture. Isn't he the same guy sold you a ugly shotgun that didn't work?

Posts: 12094 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
I saw his picture. Isn't he the same guy sold you a ugly shotgun that didn't work?

I wish I could have bought that shotgun - Biebs sold it in like 10 minutes on AR. He was too busy cyber bullying me to give me a heads up he had a Beretta682e for sale.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Now I know why Biebs got a new rifle. He did not want to show up in camp with a Blaser cause Rick has the same gun.

Rick - don't mess with Biebs Fanta !!!!

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beretta682E:
quote:

I wish I could have bought that shotgun - Biebs sold it in like 10 minutes on AR. He was too busy cyber bullying me to give me a heads up he had a Beretta682e for sale.

Mike

He sold it to Rick. I personally witnessed the failure. Plus the gun was UGLY!

Posts: 12094 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No Mike, it was a different shotgun. I know, I know, nobody can keep track of what jon buys and sells. I think even he gets confused (or stays confused).
Larry, if biebs had any feelings, they'd be hurt, but.......
And you are correct, sir, that gun should only be taken out at night, or when you're not hunting with others, or.....Oh hell. shocker

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
No Mike, it was a different shotgun. I know, I know, nobody can keep track of what jon buys and sells. I think even he gets confused (or stays confused).
Larry, if biebs had any feelings, they'd be hurt, but.......
And you are correct, sir, that gun should only be taken out at night, or when you're not hunting with others, or.....Oh hell. shocker

Damn - Biebs has more guns than Carter has little liver pills !!!!!

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

If they go bang...I need them :-)

Rick, my offer to buy it back still stands, but you want to be a big man about it!!! Won't even let me cover the gunsmith tab? It would be back and fixed if I had it back.

One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
He looks a lot taller in those pictures than he does in the Blaser Ads.

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7624 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
He looks a lot taller in those pictures than he does in the Blaser Ads.

And my eyes are less buggy too!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey Rick, beware of shooting with Larry Shores....I hear it can get quite EXPENSIVE!!! :-)

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
quote:

If they go bang...I need them :-)

Rick, my offer to buy it back still stands, but you want to be a big man about it!!! Won't even let me cover the gunsmith tab? It would be back and fixed if I had it back.

You need one less - the blaser even with the right hand palm swell works for me Biebs !!!!

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You're only $7,500 away!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
You're only $7,500 away!

Its on the list - my last and final rifle. Once of the blaser platform I am done with bolt actions.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
All joking aside, It's none of my business what Larry Spent on that donated hunt, but I can tell you first hand, it was damn well worth it! He got to hunt with me and Mark Sullivan. Priceless.
And Jon, I know you offered to take the gun back, even to the point of sending me my money back plus shipping back to you (Of course it was probably a hot check that I shredded sofa) But since it was new and you didn't make or modify it, I bought it and when I got it, it became my responsibility. You were very honorable. Remember that when it is 5 to 1 for the one and only bed....
Besides, a gun that ugly, you're not afraid to take hunting and fall down, or use it for a pry bar, or a fence post, you just have to be ready to ridiculed by Mr Shores and Mr. Sullivan ENDLESSLY. Hell, even the guide we had bought a pair of blinders when I brought it out and then promptly asked me to leave it in the case while we hunted. rotflmo rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
All joking aside, It's none of my business what Larry Spent on that donated hunt, but I can tell you first hand, it was damn well worth it! He got to hunt with me and Mark Sullivan. Priceless.
And Jon, I know you offered to take the gun back, even to the point of sending me my money back plus shipping back to you (Of course it was probably a hot check that I shredded sofa) But since it was new and you didn't make or modify it, I bought it and when I got it, it became my responsibility. You were very honorable. Remember that when it is 5 to 1 for the one and only bed....
Besides, a gun that ugly, you're not afraid to take hunting and fall down, or use it for a pry bar, or a fence post, you just have to be ready to ridiculed by Mr Shores and Mr. Sullivan ENDLESSLY. Hell, even the guide we had bought a pair of blinders when I brought it out and then promptly asked me to leave it in the case while we hunted. rotflmo rotflmo

I want to see this gun !!!!!!!!!!

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Trust me Mike, NO YOU DON'T! You'll just want it. I'll have it back and consider taking a picture, although it will probably break my camera. Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I mean, you have to admit, it's pretty bad when both your host (Mr Shores) AND your hunting partner (Mr Sullivan) both see the shotgun and at the almost exact time say "Damn, life's too short to hunt with a gun that looks like that.....)

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That Larry guy is getting too big for his britches!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Mike

I saw that gun close up and personal. The best way I can describe it is that it is like a big girl with a bad boob job in a bar when one of my buddies has been drinking. He knows he shouldn't but can't stop himself.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Mike

I saw that gun close up and personal. The best way I can describe it is that it is like a big girl with a bad boob job in a bar when one of my buddies has been drinking. He knows he shouldn't but can't stop himself.

now i really need to see this gun

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just send me 1100 dollars and you can see it! It has been fixed and will function now.

Larry! YOU'RE A HOOT! That's priceless!!!! But dammit, I hate it when you're right!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pssssss. Larry, I thought we agreed you wouldn't mention that................. shocker

One of Us
posted Hide Post
After thinking about it for the night, perhaps I was a little harsh. I hate to insult the big girl with the bad boob job my comparing her to the shotgun. rotflmo