THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Would you pay new TZ trophy fees for this?
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Would you pay new TZ trophy fees for this?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
EekerGents I would like to congratulate the hunter on taking such a great trophy.I have only been able to hunt cape buf once and if one like that stepped out I would banging him in a flash.BUT if you were to ask what I like in a buf it would be one with a deep curl and a huge boss who's care's about the width.
As for the original question I wouldn't pay extra money for it,that to me would then make it sound like one of those SA one behind wire job'sthumbdownnot my cup of tea as they say

Posts: 896 | Location: Langwarrin,Australia | Registered: 06 September 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Antlers
posted Hide Post
I have not hunted Cape Buff yet and have an "ideal" horn configuration in mind, but no way I pass that dude.

Antlers
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Heym 450/400 3"

Posts: 1990 | Location: AL | Registered: 13 February 2002Reply With Quote