New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hey Saeed, you're famous!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
Well if nothing else I stirred the pot pretty good. They deleted my pic and the last one of Saeeds I saw and filed on as well. Still a lot of stolen pics there folks! How about a bunch of you take a look. If it is anyone you know file a complaint of copyright infringement and list yourself as a friend. The folks at that site must have felt a bit threatened because they have redone a bunch of their format. Same shit, just a different coloured sack they put it in. I have to move on to more serious problems in my life at the moment but anyone that has some time to spare and wants to keep some pressure on these chuckleheads please do.
Mike

Happiness is a warm gun

Posts: 4106 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mike:

Just took a look over there and Saeed's photo is still there.

Saeeds Photo

Posts: 573 | Location: Somewhere between here and there. | Registered: 28 February 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Damn it was down when I looked after getting the email from facebook. Screw it Im done with these morons. Somebody else can run with it, Im out of time and patience.

Happiness is a warm gun

Posts: 4106 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boerbokrib
posted Hide Post
Just click on report this profile then report it as them harassing you if picture is up there or hate speech or spam

Posts: 291 | Location: Sourh Africa | Registered: 07 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of leopards valley safaris
posted Hide Post
I reported that pic also and it was taken down and then resurfaced again. I think they are playing you Mike rotflmo
They obviously Keep reposting it ~ Giving the big bad hunters a runaround.

But Seriuosly why is FB not doing somthing with all the complaints directed at that site ??

Dave Davenport
Outfitters license HC22/2012EC
Pro Hunters license PH74/2012EC
www.leopardsvalley.co.za
dave@leopardsvalley.co.za
+27 42 24 61388
HUNT AFRICA WHILE YOU STILL CAN
Follow us on FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/#!/leopardsvalley.safaris

Posts: 980 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 06 December 2009Reply With Quote