Find
Notify
Tools

Hey Saeed, you're famous!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted
You made the pages of 'Stop Trohpy Hunting Now' on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/pages...95288&type=3&theater

Posts: 3910 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBoutfishn
posted Hide Post
dancing

Jim "Bwana Umfundi"
NRA

Posts: 3014 | Location: State Of Jefferson | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This site is a riot. I went over there and had a little fun!

DRSS

Posts: 626 | Location: OK USA | Registered: 07 June 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
It seems I have some positive comments too!
I hope all AR members who are on facebook post something.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68773 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed...I refuse to join Facebook,primarily since the majority of hunting comments are offered by the brainless pretend conservationists,who only talk but contribute no intelligence or money.

Bob

DRSS
DSC
SCI
NRA & ISRA

Posts: 551 | Location: Northern Illinois,US | Registered: 13 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Post has been sent. "You only take flak when your directly over the target"

Dave Fulson

Posts: 1467 | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I put a few words on there as well. Great Picture by the way Saeed

Posts: 894 | Location: Alberta Canada | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I will post something when I can get to my stupid password.
I avoid it except to look at stuff posted by family. Don't "friend" or "like" anybody anymore, because it soon balloons into a huge pile of steaming excrement like they tried to start on Saeed.
I am able to view the current posts, and see that the sewer has been flushed by AR.COM members and the thread is now like a pristine stream of glacier melt. Growing into a torrent of truth. Smells a lot better. tu2

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
I've been posting on that webpage, thoughtful, polite, well reasoned comments in support of hunting, and challenging (politely) those who oppose hunting, to explain their rationale, and to engage me in debate.

Their response? They banned me from the page. What a bunch of pussies! Here's their main page, the one I've been banned from posting on, and on which all of my posts have been deleted.
https://www.facebook.com/pages...-NOW/136918922995288

Posts: 3910 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There are more postive comments than negative about hunting. I added a postive one.

Good Hunting,

Posts: 3143 | Location: Duluth, GA | Registered: 30 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of McKay
posted Hide Post
Did so myself....

Mac

Posts: 1747 | Location: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: 01 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of opus72
posted Hide Post
I can't help but wonder how long it will be before all our comments are deleted.

Posts: 262 | Location: Mount Pleasant, SC | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Loonies! Anyway, I added a post too. Quite honestly folks, hunting is very strongly represented on FB. I bet there are more hunters than goofy antis as members. For that reason I encourage you to join it.

~Ann

Posts: 19558 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by opus72:
I can't help but wonder how long it will be before all our comments are deleted.

Not long. I engaged them quite often last year but had all my posts deleted.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
I don't belong to Facebook, but I sure appreciate all the positive comments.

They have a whole page of photos of trophy hunters. If each picture gets this sort of response, I bet they are not going to be very happy!

Posts: 68773 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I commented also! Very nice hippo by the way!

Best regards, D. Nelson

one of us
posted Hide Post
Grandma always said not to waste time arguing with a pig. Although the same lesson probably applys here I couldnt resist either. Same with the Trump site.

Happiness is a warm gun

Posts: 4106 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted Hide Post
One of Buzz's clients is on there as well with a bow hunted leopard.

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2989 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Isn't that our own J.B?

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4781 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BCJames
posted Hide Post
I looked through every last pic....and couldn't find one with me in it. I must not post enough stuff online.

Posts: 133 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 09 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
James,

Your chance is coming. Send some pix to this nitwit after your safari with Terry Anders.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13018 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It appears I am on the site as well. LOL! I dont think they like me very much rotflmo How about a little help folks? they are not being very kind. apparently on top of everything else I now have a small dick. Big Grin I think my answer was to the point. fishing

Happiness is a warm gun

one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Which photo Mike?

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4781 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Should we hit them with copyright infringement or let them rant? I notice most of the posts are from Europe on mine. No idea where they got the picture.

Happiness is a warm gun

One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
Saeed, the realities of the real world are completely foriegn to them. They live in fantacy land.

Good picture of a great animal and a happy and successful group of hunters. tu2 tu2 beer

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BCJames
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SBT:
Which photo Mike?

I believe this is Mike (please correct me if I am wrong)...

http://www.facebook.com/photo....88&type=3&permPage=1

Mike, I would have posted, but I'm not on Facebook!

Posts: 133 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 09 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I was just wondering how Mike killed that with a A bolt and boss. stir

Nice bull Mike.

Posts: 19605 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Last night I saw some posts from a guy named Raymond something.

His posts have disappeared!?

These guys sure do not like the truth.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I looked at all of the pictures and read most of the comments and you have to wonder, of all the angry posts, how many of these people do anything for conservation? DO they send money to feed the children, build preserves, confront poachers? Do they help the people in their own back yard.

Posts: 551 | Location: utah | Registered: 17 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
I added a few comments on some of the photos.

Some really cool trophy photos and some not so nice ones too.

Great to see so many women hunters among those photos.

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11241 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Our friend, Jolouburn is there too! rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
In the future, perhaps people shold copyright their photos, then when some idiotic anti hunting site posts them up, sue their asses for copyright infringement. That'd be a whole new sport!

One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
Soya milk guzzling, carrot munching weed puffers !! Twits and tossers. BTW, what is with the penis fixation? It must be the soya milk. Roll Eyes

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I've posted on their wall. Welcome to join in the fun Big Grin

"...Them, they were Giants!"
J.A. Hunter describing the early explorers and settlers of East Africa

hunting is not about the killing but about the chase of the hunt.... Ortega Y Gasset

Posts: 3035 | Location: Tanzania - The Land of Plenty | Registered: 19 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Our friend, Jolouburn is there too! rotflmo

Just before you posted that last night I had made a response to the comments of "Alan Jo Burn" who is Mr. Jolouburn. I had a beautiful link to ar.com in the post.
It is now gone.
They deleted me.
I consider this a badge of honor.
I was not nasty or profane.
I just pointed out some problems with Mr. Jolouburn's math skills,
the fact that anti-hunters were incapable of meaningful discourse, only knee-jerk antipathy,
and that hunting is the salvation of wildlife in the human-overpopulated world.
Also mentioned how well fellow members here were doing with their responses.
No need for me to say more.
Proud to be off that page now. tu2

one of us
posted Hide Post
SBT, Sorry for the late reply. Was exhausted after not sleeping again for another 72 hours straight. finally crashed AND BURNED. Im Number 68 if I figured it right. Yes BCJames has it right. That is me. P dog, Blind ass luck obviously there cant be any skill! LOL! As far as copyright infringement. Wether you copyright the actual photo or not it still applies and is impplied at the time you took it. Theey have not been given permission to use the photo and as a result are in violation. It dosnt have to be a trademaring issue. That said, what a bunch of uninformed, self righous, clowns. You should at least have some knowledge on a subject before opening your mouth. All I see is name calling anyway. Childish, immature behaviour, that is a lot like a two year old throwing a temper fit. I would say step over and ignore them but sometimes a little tuff love is in order. No?

Happiness is a warm gun

one of us
Picture of Clem
posted Hide Post
I'm sure if enough people levied complaints to Facebook administrators they would be asked to remove any photos they did not have permission to display.

Posts: 1292 | Location: I'm right here! | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of leopards valley safaris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by opus72:

Just went to the site and saw NOOOOO comments about hunting must be gone

Dave Davenport
Outfitters license HC22/2012EC
Pro Hunters license PH74/2012EC
www.leopardsvalley.co.za
dave@leopardsvalley.co.za
+27 42 24 61388
HUNT AFRICA WHILE YOU STILL CAN
Follow us on FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/#!/leopardsvalley.safaris

Posts: 980 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 06 December 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If you put comments on the individual pictures pages they are not deleted yet. I think they miss them and only pay attention to the first page. Go figure.

Happiness is a warm gun

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Smith:
If you put comments on the individual pictures pages they are not deleted yet. I think they miss them and only pay attention to the first page. Go figure.

Yes, but they are selectively deleting.
I just went to Saeed's photo page, and all the anti comments are gone except Mr. Alan Jo Burn's snide little comment.
All the rest are pro hunting.
My address to Mr./Mrs. Jolouburn (whichever is posting) is gone.
The link to ar.com is gone.

Back on the main gallery page you will find more drivel from the anti's, but they are losing there too.
Maybe I could beg them to post a picture of me with a non-endangered species dead animal?
Saeed only got one photo there ...
Same for Donald Trump, Jr. ...
Staunchly supporting conservation. thumb