Find
Notify
Tools

Broker recommendations
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Duckear
posted
Have a couple of finished trophies in the UK.

I used Coppersmith bringing stuff back from Africa, any better/cheaper alternatives?

Thx

Hunting: Exercising dominion over creation at 2800 fps.

Posts: 3108 | Location: Southern US | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cindi Rulon at Pro Cargo USA in Houston. I have worked with Cindi for many years. She and her husband started a new company several years. Customer service is super. Price is low.

Posts: 10362 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Unless you have a CITES trophy, it's pretty easy to do yourself.

Dick Gunn

“You must always stop and roll in the good stuff;
it may not smell this way tomorrow.”

Lucy, a long deceased Basset Hound

"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've used Lynette Lilley at Well Worldwide for all of mine since 2007, no hiccups and good communication.

Posts: 42341 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Hannay
posted Hide Post
I've cleared a moose skull mount (from Sweden) and roe buck/ muntjac skulls (from England) myself, when they accompanied me back as checked luggage. The moose skull was oversized/overweight; the extra charge was $350 in 2015 on Lufthansa. (Details here: http://forums.accuratereloadin...431039512#1431039512 )

As best I could tell, that was far cheaper than shipping the moose antlers and paying a broker.

My muskox is in Denmark; if the pandemic doesn't prevent me, I was planning on picking it up myself and transporting it back.

This might be an alternative if your trophies are packaged small enough to be checked as oversized luggage.

Posts: 716 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 27 November 2010Reply With Quote