New
Find
Notify
Tools

Deceptive and Misleading Conduct?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
karan, $50K???? the TF's was about 15 I think.... your "extra charges" just shy of $10K... you never did come Marlin Fishing, with the two "mutual friends" your emails included, so I would be amenable to the "deal" JH and DW. These good blokes are embarrassed by this con...

Posts: 48 | Location: australia | Registered: 24 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you so sure of your self come to court,

And as for DW and JH both think you a piece of work, and neither of them would set foot on a boat with you, especially after the last time DW fished with you.

Might be a good time for you to read the agreement and contract,

And don't try play the Daddy card does not work, maybe for you it does and time for you to sort out your Daddy issues.

Posts: 494 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 10 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Three years and still petty insults. Sort it out and let us know. If Lane and Mr. Shores say Johhno is stand up then me thinks JK is the one in doubt.

Jeff

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jeff

If I was in doubt why would I be the one pushing to sort out, and not the one running?

don't think you thought that one through very well Bwana

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Interesting. I once found a photo of myself with a really nice ellie that I had killed in Zim back in 2003 on the website of a South African safari firm.

Once pics get on the web, they can wind up in strange places.

BH63

Hunting buff is better than sex!

Posts: 2205 | Registered: 29 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
DW was how you heard of me... he said he had near $200K in a hunt with you/co the next year, 2011... and you invited him and JH on the marlin trip... so I thought you must be "one of the troop".. Don did come with us in Cairns on an extended (8 day liveaboard), and tagged 8 black marlin, 350 to 800lb, I took him SCUBA Diving, snorkelling, freedive spearfishing, etc. He had a buddy with him (Earle), who was one of the last to hunt Kenya. Don said it was probably the "BEST trip, hunt or fish, he had EVER done" ... That's the problem with dealing with you karan.... you cant stop the porkie pies... I'll get Don's charachter assessment of you up, as I get technical...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hunted Cameroon with Jed and he told me all about DW trip,but again as with last time 3 years back when I call you out to show some balls and finally come to court,

You go digging in a bucket and try steer this into a pissing contest.

This is very easy let the courts decide who is wrong and who is correct and we abide by what they say. You seem very scared to do this.

If you can't show all on AR that you can do this then you really are wasting everyone's time.

JK

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherAZWriter:
quote:
Originally posted by fujotupu:
Johnnomarlin:

What's the story with Luke Samaras?

Those tee shirts are a dead giveaway - has Luke's logo right on them.

Age is creeping up on me but even so am sure we had you posed with your ivory and trophies in the same frame and background.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jkhunter:
I hunted Cameroon with Jed and he told me all about DW trip,but again as with last time 3 years back when I call you out to show some balls and finally come to court,

You go digging in a bucket and try steer this into a pissing contest.

This is very easy let the courts decide who is wrong and who is correct and we abide by what they say. You seem very scared to do this.

If you can't show all on AR that you can do this then you really are wasting everyone's time.

JK

Why do you require a court to sort matters out?

Either put up your cards or quit wasting everyone's time.

Jeff

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jeff cards have been out since the beginning, but it's a 2 way street, and when that fails that is why the courts are there,

As with every other time, Johnno will now totally pull back and we get no where.

I had a mediation set up in Australia in his home town last month to give it one last try to sort out in a way we both can walk away.

He did not even arrive, so again this is why we have courts.

JK

One of Us
posted Hide Post
And Jed, son of Don, said how good his Dad's trip was?? Your antics in court trying to change your pleading, will backfire.... Anyway karan, most here arent interested in Court technicalities, esp by a slick mouthpiece. You bullshitted me and my 18yo son, put him in jeopardy, lied, claimed you sold hunts at SCI, Claimed we were hunting in Rungwa, claimed there were buff, croc and hippo on the concession....none, NONE for years!! but lots of honey gatherers, sawmillers, poachers, and the rest of your bullshit. You're a DUD! and standby to look at your other antics with the "Big 5 Report, Live as it happens" your black rhino (SCI Vegas, Central European heavies getting refund cheque (BANKERS!!!) of US$180K plus, Lesser kudu game scout "tip", 7 day hunt topics, but you were on 10 day... you're a dud! AND you'll get a lesson in decency in court in Cairns. BUT we wont get any compo, because "karan safaris cc" has assets of a laptop, couple of stools, bookcase and fuckall.... should I post the assett list? Why bother with you? You're a shonk! Dickhead with too much of the old boys $$$$

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bingo

JK

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah...BINGO! Use a $2 company to sue, you lose, but no compo. That's why you had to pay about $19K into a Court Trust Acct for my legal fees... Court saw through your scam. You could have walked away last year.... if you left the Court $$$ behind. Stop digging a bigger hole!.. and by the way, BINGO!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by johnnomarlin:
And Jed, son of Don, said how good his Dad's trip was?? Your antics in court trying to change your pleading, will backfire.... Anyway karan, most here arent interested in Court technicalities, esp by a slick mouthpiece. You bullshitted me and my 18yo son, put him in jeopardy, lied, claimed you sold hunts at SCI, Claimed we were hunting in Rungwa, claimed there were buff, croc and hippo on the concession....none, NONE for years!! but lots of honey gatherers, sawmillers, poachers, and the rest of your bullshit. You're a DUD! and standby to look at your other antics with the "Big 5 Report, Live as it happens" your black rhino (SCI Vegas, Central European heavies getting refund cheque (BANKERS!!!) of US$180K plus, Lesser kudu game scout "tip", 7 day hunt topics, but you were on 10 day... you're a dud! AND you'll get a lesson in decency in court in Cairns. BUT we wont get any compo, because "karan safaris cc" has assets of a laptop, couple of stools, bookcase and fuckall.... should I post the assett list? Why bother with you? You're a shonk! Dickhead with too much of the old boys $$$$

Who is suing who? If he is what is called "judgment proof" here, why bother?

I get that you are pissed off, were given a load of shit and all that. Why bother if he is judgment proof? Some times it is just throwing good money after bad.

Posts: 12105 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
Since there are no facts here, just two gents pissing at each other, why bring this to the public front? Yes, I want to know if an outfitter or PH is screwing the public, such as the sheep situation and the booking agent, but if just ":you did this" and "no I didn't" don't unburden your baggage on the forums.
Cal

Cal Pappas, Willow, Alaska
www.CalPappas.com
www.CalPappas.blogspot.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
1999 Namibia, Botswana, Zambia--vacation
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa
2021 South Africa (2nd hunt a month later)

Posts: 7281 | Location: Willow, Alaska | Registered: 29 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
the money I paid into the trust account of the court is still mine, its just security against my case,

pity you would never have the guts to do that, you just carry one waiting time and every ones energy,

and by the way just for your info, the Australian court interest tab on the outstanding amount for when I win is over $12k already.

heard the Ozzie taxation on legal costs awarded is also quite generous.

you boast about me walking away, you had the opportunity 3 years ago to walk away and we cover our own costs but you decided to kick sand in my face and now its going to sting a lot more

Johnno I must thank you for all your ranting and for starting this up again as you have given me quite a bit of info needed,

that was the Bingo Buddy....see you in court.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
karan, its 5am here in Cairns on the GBReef...I'm weary and over your crap, and I wont post again except to expose your "lesser kudu/7day/whoops 10 day, game scout shakedown" or the "mighty big 5 hunt with lion shot in 2 hours,,,", or track down the black rhino $180K+ refund. Or to post the Don Wall "papers'. Some unpleasant things in life should be scraped off your boot, and ignored... your bullshit is boundless.. fuck off!! and bingo back dickhead!

One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
Johnno:
From a non biased viewpoint, I don't understand or comprehend your ramblings. Just drop it and don't clutter up AR with your anger. I think is safe to write most of us don't care.
Cal

Cal Pappas, Willow, Alaska
www.CalPappas.com
www.CalPappas.blogspot.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
1999 Namibia, Botswana, Zambia--vacation
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa
2021 South Africa (2nd hunt a month later)

Posts: 7281 | Location: Willow, Alaska | Registered: 29 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I agree. Let them fight privately . Neither is coming off looking good in this matter.

Posts: 12105 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Maybe I am missing something here but Johnno is being giving a fair change to take this to court and have it all settled or am I missing something?? surely that will be the best way out for him to proof his point???

Phillip du Plessis
www.intrepidsafaris.com
info@intrepidsafaris.co.za
+27 83 633 5197
US cell 817 793 5168

Posts: 402 | Location: Alldays, South Africa | Registered: 05 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
Ditto.

I don't know either gent, but I did enjoy Justin's posts from a while back. I recall he shot some bruisers with a fine, old, English double.

As has been said, settle it privately, in court, or wherever. Some pissing matches on AR have been valuable about certain people/companies, but this one lacks facts and sense.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3458 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
I have no dog in this fight. I do not know anyone involved.

But I do have a very good memory!

Is this part of the background? http://www.karanbeef.co.za/AboutUs/The-Abattoir

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11253 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DuggaBoye
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cal pappas:
Johnno:
From a non biased viewpoint, I don't understand or comprehend your ramblings. Just drop it and don't clutter up AR with your anger. I think is safe to write most of us don't care.
Cal

Cal
I agree he is a bit tough to decipher at times and that adds some confusion to this thread.

However,
I am still curious about JK's explanation of what appeared to me to be an admission of-

(deliberate) photographic misrepresentation of game taken in THE area to be hunted.

DuggaBoye-O
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life
TSRA-Life
DRSS
DSC
HSC
SCI

Posts: 4593 | Location: TX | Registered: 03 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cal pappas:
Johnno:
Cal

I wonder if he brought it to AR from AH because the info might get edited or deleted on that forum?

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7624 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Swords or pistols? I AM a lawyer and I hate when I effectively become a second in personal duel. Actually, the lawyer isn't the second, he is the weapon.

I hope this works out, one way or the other.

Posts: 10382 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jkhunter:
Lane if that was so...... then he would have paid his dues.....

Does not matter how great a guy he is fact of the matter after he went on Safari, and he pulled the trigger he left a +-$50k bill behind.

Hows that for a man of his word.

JK,
I am personal friends with other outfitters he has hunted with. No problems there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37898 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
Swords or pistols? I AM a lawyer and I hate when I effectively become a second in personal duel. Actually, the lawyer isn't the second, he is the weapon.

I hope this works out, one way or the other.

☝️

Marcus Cady

DRSS

One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
AR is even more fun than Facebook in an election season! Andrew has a good solution about drinking beers, but $50k might be a lot of beers.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't know either gent, but I did enjoy Justin's posts from a while back. I recall he shot some bruisers with a fine, old, English double.

A fine old English double does not necessarily make someone a gentleman, especially one who uses another outfitter's trophy photos as marketing propaganda to win clients.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Does not matter how great a guy he is fact of the matter after he went on Safari, and he pulled the trigger he left a +-$50k bill behind.

Thats what I would call an expensive Buffalo hunt even at current TZ prices!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Fujo

I truly hope I do get to meet you one day,

Would love to see what a true Gentlemen looks like,

Bravo Old Chap for being one of the great,

As for the comment on the cost of the hunt,

A 21 day safari 2x1 with all licences air transfer to 2 areas, + trophy fees for Leopard 2x Buffalo and a bunch of PG should deff cost less that that,

You truly on the ball that this was an expensive Buffalo hunt.

As always you will come back with your sly remarks and comments that you so loved for on AR.

Hats off to a true Gentleman.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
karan, careful what you wish for!! Hunt was 16 day 1x1 with my son "taken as observor, but can hunt on your permit" You emailed me that you "sold this hunt in Reno (SCI convention)... Rungwa leopard hunt" NEVER had booth at SCI, and Rungwa?? my arse! You couldnt lie straight in bed! Standby, I'll dig up the 7/10 day LKudu, the Game Scout shakedown, the Black Rhino, who paid for that... and the "Big 5 live"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Luke Samaras and I guided the hunt in the last photo. I guided Don Wall and Luke guided his friend.

quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
Johnno's Photo's

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The related photos being n.1 & n.4

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just like flogging a dead Horse,

And yes I Called Don Wall when I found out the pics I had used were incorrect.

And yes this was about a month before the Safari actually happened.

And yes you don't give a rats ass because it's the only stick you have to beat me with on this whole Safari,

And yes this is almost gone on for 6 years with Zero other issues or facts coming out of the safari.

JK

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
.....when I found out the pics I had used were incorrect.

Implying you must have quite a selection at the touch of a button (to choose from) or woulld that be jumping to conclusions?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Fuju not even worth starting up with you, this is your daily fun and probably the only thing you look forward to all day,

Do I need to remind you of facts or do you just seem to nonchalantly decide your self what you want to believe,

Would you like to call the outfitter your self and ask him if he sent those pics to me??

But let me guess I would have paid him off to say yes,

JK

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Would you like to call the outfitter your self and ask him if he sent those pics to me??

JK,

Do you know my relationship with the outfitter LJS (pics n.1 & n.4)?

I'll bet you haven't a fucking clue!

P.S. I meet him for coffee almost every day.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Again suck a chop, the Outfitter who did the Hunt. Not Luke Samara.

Learn to read before you jump out your cot.

JK

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I refer to the pics mentioned and the outfitter whose camp from which they were taken.

I dont give a flying fuck if your grandmother passed them on to you and if you're such a dumb twat as to use them for peddling hunts from a briefcase is your problem.

Fact is YOU used them for personal gain so stop bring a 3rd party into your balls up.

Have a nice day cheapskate!