Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Aaron Neilson's Mozambique Lion
 Login/Join

posted
Just got a picture of Aaron's Mozambique Lion harvested on the 2nd day of an 18 day hunt! I don't want to spoil Aaron's hunt report so all let him give everyone the details when he gets home. Photo bucket is currently not working for me but if you go to the Safari Outfitters Facebook page you can see the picture https://www.facebook.com/SafariOutfitters.

Erik Schell
Western Legends LLC.
Global Hunting Resources-
Guided Colorado and New Mexico hunts
westernlegends.net
erikschell@live.com
970-580-9345

Posts: 23 | Location: sterling colorado | Registered: 22 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
couldn't help but notice that the second comment on FB was the expected irate bunny hugger accusing Aaron of having a small penis! these morons are just too much. i suppose it's time for joloburn to weigh in with his/her/its comment, too>>> question, though. when you shoot a lion on the second day of an 18 day hunt, what do you do for an encore?? God, if only i had that problem!

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13402 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
couldn't help but notice that the second comment on FB was the expected irate bunny hugger accusing Aaron of having a small penis!

That is actually probably a true statement Big Grin

I'm kidding of course, I just cannot help but to give Aaron a hard time whenever possible

Posts: 2093 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
An old girlfriend perhaps?

Bloody heck thats a nice looking critter Aaron!!! Congrats mate!!

Cant see the nose in the photo... Big Grin

A day spent in the bush is a day added to your life
Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - Facebook
Hunt Australia - TV

Posts: 4456 | Location: Australia | Registered: 23 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well done Aaron tu2 That's a brute!

http://www.dr-safaris.com/
Instagram: dr-safaris

Posts: 2092 | Location: Around the wild pockets of Europe | Registered: 09 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Awesome lion Aaron - congrats!

Posts: 1490 | Location: New York | Registered: 01 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37821 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dang! What a magnificent beast! (not you Aaron)

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erik schell:
Just got a picture of Aaron's Mozambique Lion harvested on the 2nd day of an 18 day hunt! I don't want to spoil Aaron's hunt report so all let him give everyone the details when he gets home. Photo bucket is currently not working for me but if you go to the Safari Outfitters Facebook page you can see the picture https://www.facebook.com/SafariOutfitters.

Colorado passed a law making it illegal to post lion hunting pics on Photobucket from a Colorado computer...unless...you are smoking marajuana while doing it...but...not if you own an AR-15/10...and...never, if you do or have ever owned a magazine for it that held more than 15 rounds. Wink

Works fine in Texas! Cool

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37821 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of matt u
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drummondlindsey:
quote:
couldn't help but notice that the second comment on FB was the expected irate bunny hugger accusing Aaron of having a small penis!

I'm kidding of course, I just cannot help but to give Aaron a hard time whenever possible

I just about spit my coffee all over my keyboard when I read this.
Congratulations Aaron.......On the Lion Cool

Posts: 1662 | Location: Winston,Georgia | Registered: 07 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Aaron! Brute of a lion.

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about Aaron's penis, but happy he got a great Lion! My condolences and congratulations Aaron!

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
What a trophy Aaron
Congrats to you. Can't wait to see it on the video
Awesome
Milan Mt

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow, great cat Aaron. I knew you couldn't give up the great cats what with all your talk of retirement. It's in you DNA Aaron.

Dutch

P.S. Sorry about your penis

one of us
posted Hide Post
That lion makes up for anything that's small! clap

One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drummondlindsey:
quote:

Oh no, bad choice of words, Drummond! Eeker You should have said "...giving Aaron a difficult time..."

You've just scared everyone from ever wanting to share a tent with you! Wink

Posts: 3901 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Aaron.

Richard T. Cheatham

Posts: 72 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 01 October 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Aaron,

Damn! That looks like a very big lion. Congrats!

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13008 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
WAIT A MINUTE!!

After looking at that picture again I'm pretty sure the lion is under 6 years of age due to the pink nose. Also for some reason I'm not sure it was free range...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by surestrike:
WAIT A MINUTE!!

After looking at that picture again I'm pretty sure the lion is under 6 years of age due to the pink nose. Also for some reason I'm not sure it was free range...

Nice. But if you were going to go through all that trouble, you could have at least shopped in a proper weapon.

Posts: 662 | Location: Below sea level. | Registered: 21 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
Bloody nice cat. Has anyone any proof of Aaron's alledged under-sized appendage. Cool

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A fantastic lion for sure!

Congratulations Aaron.
Cheers

Arjun

Posts: 2570 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
the penile may be small but the brass balls are ginormous.

Very nice cat!

Posts: 3617 | Location: Verdi Nevada | Registered: 01 February 2013Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Lane,

I believe you could be onto something I was trying to use photobucket within ten feet of my ar-15 with a 40 round mag next to it! Thanks for posting the picture.

Erik Schell
Western Legends LLC.
Global Hunting Resources-
Guided Colorado and New Mexico hunts
westernlegends.net
erikschell@live.com
970-580-9345

Posts: 23 | Location: sterling colorado | Registered: 22 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
WAIT A MINUTE!!

Did he buy that lion from Hawkeye47?

Posts: 10364 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of wtnut
posted Hide Post
Great lion congrats!!

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
Nice Lion Aaron!! You da man!!

One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:
quote:
WAIT A MINUTE!!

Did he buy that lion from Hawkeye47?

It would have been rusty and Wendell would have already bought it.

Nice Cat Aaron. You've now got enough Lions for two basketball teams with substitutes.

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7624 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Aaron! Toughest animal in all of Africa to bring to bag, and that one sure looks good.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13633 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erik schell:
Lane,

I believe you could be onto something I was trying to use photobucket within ten feet of my ar-15 with a 40 round mag next to it! Thanks for posting the picture.

Aaron txt me that pic right after he shot that lion. With technology like that these days...it has to be a left-winged CO conspiracy! Big Grin

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Aaron Neilson…lion hunter extraordinaire!

Congrats Aaron! beer

J. Lane Easter, DVM

one of us
posted Hide Post
Aaron:

You rule.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7577 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Great cat, man! tu2

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Proper cat that. Well done Aaron and indeed well done Mozambique.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9956 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of J.R.Jackson
posted Hide Post
That cat is Crazy good.

Posts: 570 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 12 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of twoseventy
posted Hide Post
Well done!

...I say that hunters go into Paradise when they die, and live in this world more joyfully than any other men.
-Edward, duke of York

". . . when a man has shot an elephant his life is full." ~John Alfred Jordan

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand

Cogito ergo venor- KPete

“It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker, that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own self-interest. We address ourselves, not to their humanity but to their self-love, and never talk to them of our own necessities but of their advantages.”
― Adam Smith - “Wealth of Nations”

Posts: 989 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 12 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Aaron and the outfitter.
Mozambique is really the place !

Posts: 208 | Location: PortugaL | Registered: 10 September 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
And of course all kidding aside, I'd like to throw in my congratulations on a great cat! Nice work Aron!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thats going to make a great episode on Trijicon's World Of Sports Afield. GREAT JOB to all involved.
You are to lion hunting what Hugh Hefner is to titties!!! I bow to you sir!

Dave Fulson

Posts: 1467 | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Well done Aaron, a fine cat!

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7558 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote