New
Find
Notify
Tools

Namases Taxidermy Okahandja Namibia
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Looking for references good or bad on this taxidermist. I have seven plains game trophies there and was considering having them done there.

Posts: 284 | Location: Hayden, Colorado | Registered: 06 March 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
They did a good job for me on two sets of elephant tusks and a zebra rug. Hunt was in Nov. 2004, received everything in 2005.

Steve
"He wins the most, who honour saves. Success is not the test." Ryan
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

Posts: 8100 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bring it home and let American taxidermists do it. American taxidermy companies are the best in the world, and that is fact. What frame of recourse will you have if anything goes wrong? None.

Posts: 2826 | Location: Houston | Registered: 01 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
don't do it you'll be sorry if you do....I was

Posts: 223 | Location: close but no cigar | Registered: 03 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They did a good job for me. The shipping costs obviously off set any savings. It actually would have been cheaper to get it done here.

If I had to do it again, I would get them done at home.

Regards,
Ahmed

Posts: 214 | Location: Virginia, USA | Registered: 26 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They did my European mounts after my last hunt and I had no problems and I am very pleased with their work. I am planning on using them again next summer for a full mount if I am successful on Leopard.

"I speak of Africa and golden joys; the joy of wandering through lonely lands; the joy of hunting the mighty and terrible lords of the wilderness, the cunning, the wary and the grim."
Theodore Roosevelt, Khartoum, March 15, 1910

Posts: 251 | Location: Central Massachusetts | Registered: 02 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
ALP#4 Would you please elaborate on your experience with Namases Taxidermy. PM if you prefer.

Posts: 284 | Location: Hayden, Colorado | Registered: 06 March 2004Reply With Quote