THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Our Selous 2012 "Hunting Geographic" IS READY!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Our Selous 2012 "Hunting Geographic" IS READY!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have finished editing our safari video of this year - and managed to cut it down to about 29 hours!

It is not just a hunting video, but a whole safari experience.

And from the comments I have got back from you,you seem to enjoy it this way.

And as usual, there is no adverts, no music, no commentary, no high-fives, no cheerleaders squeeks either.

Just like being there.

Anyone who wishes to have a copy is welcome to send me a PM with his or her address.

Those of you who have already sent a request - I think I have already got almost 100 requests - please do no send in another one. Your name label has already been printed and marked. And as soon as all my copying is done, your set will be on the way.

I hope you all enjoy our adventure.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68685 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ghostbird
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the offer Saeed... appreciate it.
PM sent.

--------------------------------------------
National Rifle Association - Life Member
National Wild Turkey Federation - Diamond Life Sponsor
Pope & Young Club - Associate Member

Posts: 561 | Location: North Alabama, USA | Registered: 14 February 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Amazing! Smiler

Reflecting the international flavour of AR, I have already received requests from:

South Africa
Portugal
USA
Canada
Sweden
Norway
Japan
India
Pakistan
Spain
New Zealand
United Kingdom
Switzerland

Posts: 68685 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
PM Sent Saeed.

You can add Bakersfield, California to your list of international flavour!!! rotflmo

Best regards, D. Nelson

One of Us
Picture of samir
posted Hide Post
Pm sent

DRSS
Searcy 470 NE

Posts: 1436 | Location: San Diego | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the generous offer...PM sent.

Posts: 1028 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 01 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
Thank you Saeed for this kind offer, and for this website as well. PM sent !

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bisonhunter1
posted Hide Post
PM sent

Posts: 576 | Location: Post Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of andy_7x64
posted Hide Post
PM sent.
Thanks.

Posts: 119 | Location: Germany, South | Registered: 05 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Posted 07 December 2012 17:35 Hide Post
Amazing! Smiler

Reflecting the international flavour of AR, I have already received requests from:

really lets you know what kind of an international fraternity you have created. may god bless

Posts: 13460 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Saeed!!! Looking forward to watching it!!

Posts: 618 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 01 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent. Thank you very much, Saeed.

Mike

Posts: 72 | Location: grand rapids michigan usa | Registered: 28 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You Sir, are a kind & generous man.

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
PM sent. Thank you very much.

Posts: 15 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 07 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
PM also sent. Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM Sent.

I am looking forward to the weekend in Tanzania when it arrives.

Thank you.

Posts: 177 | Location: Eastern Slopes of the Northern Rockies | Registered: 15 April 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
PM sent.

Thank you.

Posts: 1051 | Registered: 02 November 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Amazing! Smiler

South Africa
Portugal
USA
Canada
Sweden
Norway
Japan
India
Pakistan
Spain
New Zealand
United Kingdom
Switzerland

You forgot to put Alaska on the list. Sometimes we try and deny we are part of the US.

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7624 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of donner
posted Hide Post
Saeed you are a real gentleman PM sendt

Rauma Hunting and Fishing Safaris
www.rauma-jakt-fiskesafari.no

Posts: 619 | Location: åndalsnes Norway | Registered: 05 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
PM sent. Thanks for the amazing offer.

Posts: 1517 | Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dear Saeed

Look forward to viewing.

You can add down under to your list.

PM sent.

Regards Mark

Posts: 376 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent. Thank you for all your hard work on the site.

Posts: 72 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
PM sent

Thank you for the great offer.

Looking forward to viewing the Safari.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1626 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PD999
posted Hide Post
Many thanks for your kind generosity, and thank you again for a fantastic site! PM sent.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition” ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 1231 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
PM sent and thanks for all you are doing to help hunters stay in touch with hunters!

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13400 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pm sent. Thanks for all of this good (and bad) AR stuff. dancing

Skip Nantz

Posts: 539 | Location: SouthEast, KY | Registered: 09 May 2010Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by D. Nelson:
PM Sent Saeed.

You can add Bakersfield, California to your list of international flavour!!! rotflmo

Best regards, D. Nelson

I never thought California is part of our world on this earth!? Confused

I always though Californians were transplanted from some strange planet no one has discovered yet! rotflmo

Sorry D. Nelson, I could not help that! Wink

Well, we got Alaska and
Botswana
Tanzania
Singapore
Hawaii
Russia

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
NO NEED TO APOLOGIZE BECAUSE YOU ARE EXACTLY RIGHT. there is a very good reason that Ca. is called the granola state-i.e., the land of fruits, nuts and flakes.... also known as the left coast, lala land, etc. you get the idea. jumping

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13400 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of moved2ski
posted Hide Post
Thank you for sharing your safari with us.

Posts: 51 | Location: Las Vegas via Nebraska | Registered: 19 October 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
NO NEED TO APOLOGIZE BECAUSE YOU ARE EXACTLY RIGHT. there is a very good reason that Ca. is called the granola state-i.e., the land of fruits, nuts and flakes.... also known as the left coast, lala land, etc. you get the idea. jumping

I was laughing so much the other day when I saw in the news that they are going to pass a law banning people going naked in public! rotflmo

Apparently there is a queer club and some of its members were going out starkers in public out of the club!

I sometime wonder if humans are really only one race!? Confused

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am getting requests by email, which I will just ignore.

Only requests via PM will be entertained.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

And if it wasn't for the sale of his videos I doubt he could make ends meet either Wink

One of Us
Picture of hunteratheart
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
thanks for the generous offer and all your contributions (website). It really is appreciated.

DRSS
Sabatti 450\400 NE
Merkel 140-2 500 NE

Posts: 668 | Location: WA | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
Thank You Saeed for the generous offer of your CDs of hunting trips, now and in the past. Its funny that some guys have to watch them in private while others have wives who join them. Of course those who enjoy them in private are accused of watching X-rated shows. And if the wife sees what they are watching, they think the cds are worse than x-rated. (Methinks its time for a new wife in those cases,) Wink

.395 Family Member
DRSS, po' boy member
Political correctness is nothing but liberal enforced censorship

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed.
Thank, you for your generosity.
I have found that the grandchildren find your DVD,s most fascinating and it is much more wholesome than the mind less drivel offered by children's television shows.
Again, Thank You.

Elton Rambin
Mail/Ship: 1802 Horse Hollow Rd.
Barksdale, Texas 78828
Phone: 479 461 3656
Ranch: 830-234-4366
Check our Hunt & Class Schedule
at
www.ftwoutfitters.com

4 Rules of Gun Safety
1/ Treat all guns as though they are loaded.
2/ Never point the muzzle at anything you do not want to shoot.
3/ Do not put your finger on trigger until your sights are on target and you are ready to shoot.
4/ Be sure of your target and safe background.

Posts: 268 | Location: Western Arkansas/Barksdale,TX. USA | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
My daughter Hessa, who is ten, loves to watch it.

She coined the phrase "Hunting Geographic".

She says it is like watching National Geographic, with hunting added for a bonus.

Ihave friends here who also tell me that their kids like to watch our hunting videos.

It is great to hear this, as I hope it will encourage them to take up hunting as they grow up.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Originally posted by D. Nelson:
PM Sent Saeed.

Best regards, D. Nelson

I never thought California is part of our world on this earth!? Confused

I always though Californians were transplanted from some strange planet no one has discovered yet! rotflmo

Sorry D. Nelson, I could not help that! Wink

Well, we got Alaska and
Botswana
Tanzania
Singapore
Hawaii
Russia

Saeed; Definitely no need to apologize. I'd move out of this state if we weren't farmers tied to the land. There is nothing that I agree with that goes on here politically! Horrible place! But there are still a few good people, just not many!

Best regards, D. Nelson

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pm sent.

thanks again for that generous offer.

Posts: 1875 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of GroundsKpr
posted Hide Post
PM sent

They say the older you get the wiser you get---Trust me it's easier to get older.

Posts: 65 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 21 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Many Thanks of the kind offer
PM sent

Posts: 2141 | Location: enjoying my freedom in wyoming | Registered: 13 January 2006Reply With Quote