THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Where oh where is Craig Boddington???
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where oh where is Craig Boddington???
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Die Ou Jagter:
Saeed, I might have some answers, but I believe it best as you say to let him answer for himself if he believes coming here is worth his while. After all AR is just a pimple on the ass of African hunting not the Alpha and Omega of African hunting.

And the stinky white stuff that comes out of that pimple is you ha?? rotflmo

Anything you want to say, say it here ED, I am not going to answer any of your silly PMs. clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68685 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Saeed, I might have some answers, but I believe it best as you say to let him answer for himself if he believes coming here is worth his while. After all AR is just a pimple on the ass of African hunting not the Alpha and Omega of African hunting.

Anything you want to say, say it here ED, I am not going to answer any of your silly PMs. clap

Saeed, what are you complaining about...I got SEVEN PM's from him just yesterdaySmiler

Posts: 6080 | Location: New York City "The Concrete Jungle" | Registered: 04 May 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leopardtrack:
quote:
quote:

Saeed, what are you complaining about...I got SEVEN PM's from him just yesterdaySmiler

Seven PMs in one day??

I am jealous already!

Of course, he knows I pay no attention to him.

He has become as irrelevant as his heroes at SCI, as far as I am concerned clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68685 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Leopardtrack:
quote:
quote:

Seven PMs in one day??

I am jealous already!

Of course, he knows I pay no attention to him.

He has become as irrelevant as his heroes at SCI, as far as I am concerned clap

WOW 7 in a day....Stalker status.. rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of KPete
posted Hide Post
Craig Boddington has done more for hunting in general – and African hunting in particular – than any 50 of us on Accurate Reloading. In my view, his books, articles, television appearances, editorials, and videos have done more for the democratization of African hunting than anyone in history bar none. And he has taken his rightful place in the pantheon of popular and influential safari hunting authors: Selous, Roosevelt, Hemingway, Hunter, Ruark, and Capstick.

So why is it that, for all that is positive with AR, its seamy underbelly is the gleeful schadenfreude that always percolates to the surface with luminaries like Craig? He has a run of bad luck and, instead of coming to the defense of our friend (or leaving things be), AR's threads run long with mean-spirited posts.

Kim

Merkel Double .470 NE
Whitworth Express .375 H&H
Griffin & Howe .275 Rigby
Winchester M70 (pre-64) .30-06 & .270

"Cogito ergo venor" René Descartes on African Safari

One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
Kim always delivers. He says/writes things better than most here.

Many thanks.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3453 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Another new fact about LT he can't count, as to Saeed if he didn't provide his ego boosting board who would listen to him, or even comment on his opines.

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KPete:
Craig Boddington has done more for hunting in general – and African hunting in particular – than any 50 of us on Accurate Reloading. In my view, his books, articles, television appearances, editorials, and videos have done more for the democratization of African hunting than anyone in history bar none. And he has taken his rightful place in the pantheon of popular and influential safari hunting authors: Selous, Roosevelt, Hemingway, Hunter, Ruark, and Capstick.

So why is it that, for all that is positive with AR, its seamy underbelly is the gleeful schadenfreude that always percolates to the surface with luminaries like Craig? He has a run of bad luck and, instead of coming to the defense of our friend (or leaving things be), AR's threads run long with mean-spirited posts.

Kim I agree with all of your sentiments about Craig. However many of the facts that were brought forward regarding many issues; not just a simple bankruptcy have affected my view of him as a person. I wish him well and hope he prospers but I won't feel quite the same about him.

Jeff

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bwana Bunduki:
quote:

Kim I agree with all of your sentiments about Craig. However many of the facts that were brought forward regarding many issues; not just a simple bankruptcy have affected my view of him as a person. I wish him well and hope he prospers but I won't feel quit the same about him.

Jeff

Jeff's comment is spot on. Craig is indeed a great writer, and in my view, an even better speaker. Always informative and entertaining. That said, there are other aspects of his background that when it comes time to picking folks to emulate in life it might cause some to look elsewhere. Hemingway was a superb writer, he was also an alcoholic. Same for Ruark. Is acknowledging that fact being mean spirited? Is it denying them their rightful place in the pantheon of popular authors? Sorry but the fact that Craig is a great writer and contributor to African hunting does not in my view immunize him, or anyone else in the public arena, from being questioned about other aspects of their lives.

Mike

Posts: 21696 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
quote:
quote:

Kim I agree with all of your sentiments about Craig. However many of the facts that were brought forward regarding many issues; not just a simple bankruptcy have affected my view of him as a person. I wish him well and hope he prospers but I won't feel quit the same about him.

Jeff

Jeff's comment is spot on. Craig is indeed a great writer, and in my view, an even better speaker. Always informative and entertaining. That said, there are other aspects of his background that when it comes time to picking folks to emulate in life it might cause some to look elsewhere. Hemingway was a superb writer, he was also an alcoholic. Same for Ruark. Is acknowledging that fact being mean spirited? Is it denying them their rightful place in the pantheon of popular authors? Sorry but the fact that Craig is a great writer and contributor to African hunting does not in my view immunize him, or anyone else in the public arena, from being questioned about other aspects of their lives.

The quotes above are very well written, and all have some merit in fact. That being said, I believe that in some cases people here are making assumptions that are not proven by actual fact as well.

I don’t know the facts, nor do I believe others here have them either.

In my opinion, and that opinion is just that “MY OPINION” but having to file a chapter 7 near the end of a very successful career has to be embarrassing, and a real crash to anyone. Then to be raked over the coals by the very people who were fans only a few months ago, many of which are speaking from a position of ignorance of all the facts, has to be a real fall from grace.

With any BR people owed loose, but the whole reason chapter 7 is on the books is to allow people a chance re-organize their lives, and in most cases this is without world wide opinion of a Kangaroo court. I don’t think there is anyone here who would like being in Boddington’s shoes here on Accurate Reloading.

....................................................................... 2020

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am not getting involved in the discussion. However , I will say that he looked as if he had aged an awful lot when I saw him at DSC.

Posts: 12095 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Having a heart attack in Africa and nearly dying will age most over 55 quite a lot.

Craig is still the man to me. I have yet to hear anyone say he has engaged in any illegal or immoral activities and show any proof.

7 Pm's in one day, Saeed. I feel like I just dropped of the Ton Ten list...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of KPete
posted Hide Post
quote:

Jeff

quote:

So, a fellow AR member also happens to be a 'public person' and we on AR should feel it appropriate to 'question aspects of their life'? Really? Because Craig's a celebrity, are his personal finances really any of my business or yours? Is his selling some shirts to make ends meet something that I need to question - or is it just a convenient opportunity to skewer someone who has achieved celebrity status? Is an administrative foul-up in his final military promotion really my concern – let alone germane to his being a hunter, writer, or TV personality?

As to steering folks clear of "emulating" COL Boddington, thank god someone is ensuring that doesn't happen. Can you imagine the harm were someone to use Craig as a role model? Never mind that he was an Eagle Scout; college grad; commissioned Marine officer with combat service and retiring as a Colonel; author of 19 books and 3,000 magazine articles; world-renowned hunter; lecturer; television host/producer; and remarkably accessible and decent fellow. That stuff is nothing compared to his many sins: Divorced more than once; filed for bankruptcy; oh, and participating in a hunt where the PH may have been less than scrupulous. What a scoundrel!

Mike and Jeff, you're smart guys and I don't deny that Craig and others "in the public arena" are fair game to scrutiny and ridicule - but you know that doesn't make it right. I often decry the growing absence of common decency in our political discourse, but it's really disappointing when that same decency isn't even extended to folks most of us know. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should, and we shouldn't be berating friends who have done us no personal harm. Let's leave that to the 'antis' and not 'one of us'.

Maybe if each of us refrained from posting anything that we wouldn't say to someone's face, AR would be more welcoming and less hostile – and there wouldn't be an exodus of big names from this forum. And honestly guys, I can't see most who have posted on here sitting down with Craig over a beer at SCI saying, "So Craig, I've really lost a lot of respect for you since you filed for bankruptcy. By the way, what are the details?"

Kim

Merkel Double .470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
KPete, Craig would probably laugh and provide you with the details, that is in a private conversation.

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
KPete, I hope our trails cross sometime so I can buy you a drink!

Bravo!

Posts: 552 | Location: Mostly USA | Registered: 25 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
KPete, Craig would probably laugh and provide you with the details, that is in a private conversation.

Has it occured to you that Mr.Boddington does NOT want the "details" to come out??

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ibgwe623 = box of rocks!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Jeff

quote:

So, a fellow AR member also happens to be a 'public person' and we on AR should feel it appropriate to 'question aspects of their life'? Really? Because Craig's a celebrity, are his personal finances really any my business or yours? Is his selling some shirts to make ends meet something that I need to question - or is it just a convenient opportunity to skewer someone who has achieved celebrity status? Is an administrative foul-up in his final military promotion really my concern – let alone germane to his being a hunter, writer, or TV personality?

As to steering folks clear of "emulating" COL Boddington, thank god someone is ensuring that doesn't happen. Can you imagine the harm were someone to use Craig as a role model? Never mind that he was an Eagle Scout; college grad; commissioned Marine officer with combat service and retiring as a Colonel; author of 19 books and 3,000 magazine articles; world-renowned hunter; lecturer; television host/producer; and remarkably accessible and decent fellow. That stuff is nothing compared to his many sins: Divorced more than once; filed for bankruptcy; oh, and participating in a hunt where the PH may have been less than scrupulous. What a scoundrel!

Mike and Jeff, you're smart guys and I don't deny that Craig and others "in the public arena" are fair game to scrutiny and ridicule - but you know that doesn't make it right. I often decry the growing absence of common decency in our political discourse, but it's really disappointing when that same decency isn't even extended to folks most of us know. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should, and we shouldn't be berating friends who have done us no personal harm. Let's leave that to the 'antis' and not 'one of us'.

Maybe if each of us refrained from posting anything that we wouldn't say to someone's face, AR would be more welcoming and less hostile – and there wouldn't be an exodus of big names from this forum. And honestly guys, I can't see most who have posted on here sitting down with Craig over a beer at SCI saying, "So Craig, I've really lost a lot of respect for you since you filed for bankruptcy. By the way, what are the details?"

tu2 KPete!

Posts: 42343 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What JTex just posted, and my sentiments exactly. I hope to visit a minute or two with the Colonel at SCI, but there are a lot more important things to discuss with him, once I wait my turn in the generally long line waiting to shake hands and perhaps buy a book or two.

I would not expect that anyone here has not done something they hope never sees the light of day. Probably several somethings.

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
At least he has never shot a PH or tracker.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am still trying to figure out how this thread would benefit or help anyone??? It accomplishes nothing.

The objective can be no more than getting a laugh out of someones misfortune.

We are guilty of mistakes in our lives. I am sure I have many more than most on these forums!

Posts: 2663 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When you're in the business of self promotion, a big bullseye resides on your private life whether you like it or not. It goes with the territory. That's the world we live in.

Posts: 2276 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 07 December 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Kim,

We agree to disagree, that is fine. I am not sure the world would in fact be a better place if we judged every post by the standard of never saying anything that we would not say to someone's face. The reality is that we have lost the ability to civilly disagree on issues, express that disagreement, speak candidly with one another without being branded with some title or having someone walk away offended. We have folks that leave the forum over disagreements as petty as round nose versus flat nose solids for heaven's sake. Really? Too many folks these days walk around with chips on their shoulders waiting to be offended, expecting everyone to either agree with them or at least keep their mouth shut. What we could use is a greater sense of tolerance, appreciation for differences of opinion, embracing the expression of differences of opinion, etc. That is by no means an excuse not to be civil, that is not what I am suggesting . . . but by the same token openly airing issues and expressing opinions is not tantamount in my mind to being uncivil.

Missed you in Dallas by the way. Hope you are feeling better. Did have a nice conversation with Patrick though.

Mike

One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Seamaster:

Hard to discern if that statement was meant to be supportive of Mr. Boddington or not. You do realize his daughter shot a tracker, right?

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7624 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If one read the bankruptcy filing, one's opinion might not be so charitable.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MacD37:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Jeff

The quotes above are very well written, and all have some merit in fact. That being said, I believe that in some cases people here are making assumptions that are not proven by actual fact as well.

I don’t know the facts, nor do I believe others here have them either.

In my opinion, and that opinion is just that “MY OPINION” but having to file a chapter 7 near the end of a very successful career has to be embarrassing, and a real crash to anyone. Then to be raked over the coals by the very people who were fans only a few months ago, many of which are speaking from a position of ignorance of all the facts, has to be a real fall from grace.

With any BR people owed loose, but the whole reason chapter 7 is on the books is to allow people a chance re-organize their lives, and in most cases this is without world wide opinion of a Kangaroo court. I don’t think there is anyone here who would like being in Boddington’s shoes here on Accurate Reloading.

.................................................. ..................... 2020

MacD37:
You are spot on. I have been there, and had to claw my way back up, and it is nobody's business but mine. I would not wish that on any one. I feel for those who had to take that step. People who live in glass houses ? Do not judge lest you..........{not sure about the quote for you nit pickers}

Paul K

Take Trophies - Leave Brass

Posts: 756 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 22 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Frostbit:
quote:
Originally posted by Seamaster:

Hard to discern if that statement was meant to be supportive of Mr. Boddington or not.
You do realize his daughter shot a tracker, right?

The funny thing is, there were some highly disillusioned Boddington supporters on AR
who had an entirely different account of the incident than what Brittany actually gave in her own official statement to police.

AR members protecting their idol by posting false misleading reports on the incident, was deemed more important than the actual facts surrounding the incident.
..stupidly ignoring the fact that it didnt actually align with Brittanys version of events.

Posts: 9434 | Location: Here & There- | Registered: 14 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am at a complete loss as yo what has happen ed to Craig Boddington and the situations asurruondit,whie I try to respect Bosddinton
'S privacy, my curiosity makes.want tn know without wallowing in sided details is, indeed ther are any,We have all mad financial mistakes and have paid the penalty be private or public, Can some On my way! Give me the facts without all the vitriol, backbiting,and what er rudeness thatgentemen should ad void and abhor,,Qshow a little courtesy San courtesy yo one one true a giants and gents,en of the outdoor industry, Is CB perfect. no, but he does present a certain public persona of what many so us wish to, His personal problems need to remain and not be vilified on A R. Jerry Hoover

Posts: 372 | Location: Round Rock,TX | Registered: 15 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Hoover:
I am at a complete loss as yo what has happen ed to Craig Boddington and the situations asurruondit,whie I try to respect Bosddinton
'S privacy, my curiosity makes.want tn know without wallowing in sided details is, indeed ther are any,We have all mad financial mistakes and have paid the penalty be private or public, Can some On my way! Give me the facts without all the vitriol, backbiting,and what er rudeness thatgentemen should ad void and abhor,,Qshow a little courtesy San courtesy yo one one true a giants and gents,en of the outdoor industry, Is CB perfect. no, but he does present a certain public persona of what many so us wish to, His personal problems need to remain and not be vilified on A R. Jerry Hoover

I have no comment. That just deserved preservation.

Mike

one of us
posted Hide Post
I wonder how many of the negative posters on this thread have been actually wronged by Craig Boddington in any way. I have talked with Craig Boddington at many DSC and SCI Conventions and he has always taken time to talk to me, answer my questions, and offer his advice when asked to. I have found him to be an outstanding gentleman. Yes, he is a public person, but I feel that his personal life is his and should not be held up to public scrutiny.

Wouldn't it be great if we could hold Emperor Obama to the same standard of scrutiny as Craig. Maybe then we would know where he was actually born, his college transcripts and all the other information that he has blacked out. He s the only person holding the office of president that has no background what so ever.

Gracias,
Hoot

Posts: 791 | Location: La Luz, New Mexico USA | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of KPete
posted Hide Post
quote:
Kim,

We agree to disagree, that is fine. I am not sure the world would in fact be a better place if we judged every post by the standard of never saying anything that we would not say to someone's face. The reality is that we have lost the ability to civilly disagree on issues, express that disagreement, speak candidly with one another without being branded with some title or having someone walk away offended. We have folks that leave the forum over disagreements as petty as round nose versus flat nose solids for heaven's sake. Really? Too many folks these days walk around with chips on their shoulders waiting to be offended, expecting everyone to either agree with them or at least keep their mouth shut. What we could use is a greater sense of tolerance, appreciation for differences of opinion, embracing the expression of differences of opinion, etc. That is by no means an excuse not to be civil, that is not what I am suggesting . . . but by the same token openly airing issues and expressing opinions is not tantamount in my mind to being uncivil.

Missed you in Dallas by the way. Hope you are feeling better. Did have a nice conversation with Patrick though.

You're a class act, Mike, even when you're wrong. Feeling much better, by the way ... thanks.

quote:

Hmmm, that may just be the last word on this subject.

Kim

Merkel Double .470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just reread my post and my typing skills are exceeded by my capacity for wine and good Scotch. Even though my post was not grammaricly or typographically perfect, my point should be clear. What I like about AR is the frank exchange of information and ideas,what I don't like it is the urination matches that get personal and have no relevance to the subject at hand. Jerry Hoover

Posts: 372 | Location: Round Rock,TX | Registered: 15 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I just reread my post and my typing skills are exceeded by my capacity for wine and good Scotch. Even though my post was not grammaricly or typographically perfect, my point should be clear. What I like about AR is the frank exchange of information and ideas,what I don't like it is the urination matches that get personal and have no relevance to the subject at hand. Jerry Hoover

Big Grin Shame on you Jerry. Never good to mix the grape and the Grain.jc

Posts: 1138 | Registered: 24 September 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul K:
Do not judge lest you..........{not sure about the quote for you nit pickers}
Paul K

...................................................................... tu2

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I have no comment. That just deserved preservation.

Mike thats FUNNY! rotflmo

Posts: 6080 | Location: New York City "The Concrete Jungle" | Registered: 04 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Now thats funny, Jerry!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Does CB have a TV show any longer? If so, what is the name ?

Posts: 12095 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gato, and friends,

If I had the opportunity to rummage around in your past it might not be as savory either.

Anyone's for that matter. We all have things done or not done that we would rather not share with the public.

This time next Friday I hope to have a chat with Craig, or be looking forward to doing so.

Based on my conversations and impressions of him, if he said "Rich, I got your back" it would please me in any sort of confrontation.

There are not many I would trust that far.

I have found it, in my life, that detractors generally have their own agenda, or are merely jealous and would enjoy dragging someone on a level they can never hope to achieve down to theirs.

take care,

Rich

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Yes, The Boddington Experience on Sportsman Channel.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:
Gato, and friends,

If I had the opportunity to rummage around in your past it might not be as savory either.

Anyone's for that matter. We all have things done or not done that we would rather not share with the public.

This time next Friday I hope to have a chat with Craig, or be looking forward to doing so.

Based on my conversations and impressions of him, if he said "Rich, I got your back" it would please me in any sort of confrontation.

There are not many I would trust that far.

I have found it, in my life, that detractors generally have their own agenda, or are merely jealous and would enjoy dragging someone on a level they can never hope to achieve down to theirs.

take care,

Rich

Based on that rationale, Bill Cosby is still ok and Jello Puddin Pops are the best....

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote