Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bushveld Safaris
 Login/Join

posted
I am looking to go to Africa for the first time in May of 2009. I am doing my reasearch and trying find out everything that I can before I book my hunt. There are 4 of us going and after emailing back and forth with Kerneel Scholtz from Bushveld Safaris, I am inclined to go with him. He has been very quick and concise with answering my questions. I was wondering if anyone has hunted with this group or knows anything about them. Any responses will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Benji

posted Hide Post
Has nobody hunted with this group or heard anything about them. Positive and negative comments will be greatly appreciated.

One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
Benji, I haven't heard of them before, but they certainly have a good web-site, nice trophy photos, and the best prices I have seen in a while. What they don't have is a list of references for you to contact. Get them to send you some and contact those folks. Good Hunting.

Steve
"He wins the most, who honour saves. Success is not the test." Ryan
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

Posts: 8100 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I have already contacted some of the references. I just want information from as many people as I possibly can. I am big into talking to as many people as I can before I plan a trip like this. Being my first trip to Africa, I want to make sure that I know everything that is possible before I book.