New
Find
Notify
Tools

THE DVD's HAVE ARRIVED!!!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
A heartfelt "THANK YOU" for the DVD's. Many others have said it more elequently in previous posts, but none more sincerely than me. They arrived today in perfect condition. My hunting partner and his wife will watch it tonight on my wife's birthday with us, as we try to talk them into next years great adventure!

Posts: 1517 | Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

The DVD's arrived to day and I have already watched two of them. Thanks for your generous offer of sharing your '04 hunt with me. I hope one day to go on an African safari. Cape Buffalo will be on the menu.

Hog Killer

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

Thank you for the CDs, cannot express how much your generosity means to me.

This will be a tremendous test of my will power not as I promised myself I would not watch them until I had arrived in Iraq, they are to be used as my diversion so to speak.

Thanks Saeed,
SFC E7

Posts: 148 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 15 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
A hearty thanks from zambia, the dvds finally arrived. Although I live in the thick of African hunting its amazing how one can still pine for more.

Posts: 228 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 25 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

The cd's arrived yesterday, and I've watched the first three. Words can't properly express my gratitude, but the past three pages are a good start.

Thank you very much!

Minkman

Posts: 659 | Location: "The Muck", NJ | Registered: 10 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The discs made it to Western Canada yesterday. I guess it's safari time on TV tonight!

Thanks, Saeed!!

Frans

Posts: 1717 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 17 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of TheBigGuy
posted Hide Post
The 4 Tanzania 2004 DVDs have made it here Smiler

Though the DVDs themselves are still viewable. All four cases were damaged. Luckily I have more empty cases. These are worth protecting.

I enjoyed viewing all the footage. Walter's consistant incorrigibility would try the patience of all but the most seasoned PH. Pierre comes through in spades and confirms my own personal belief that a good PH (or guide) need not only have intimate knowledge of the game at hand but also be a student of men. I was very impressed with him.

Somehow Walter achieves forgiveness from all around him before the end of the Safari. This is quite a talent he possesses.

Saeed is a most humble host indeed for he accomplishes in this one safari more than most do in a lifetime. I am certain there are those who if they had accomplished a tenth would never shut up about it.

Ray is a good sport for certain Smiler

The video is very well shot and without commercial bravado. The footage speaks for itself. You can feel the experience as if you were there. And that I believe is exactly the point.

Thank you Saeed.

Posts: 1282 | Registered: 17 September 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
Big thanks from Boston, MA.

Saeed, if you ever find yourself over this way, you've got dinner and drinks on me. If you fish and the season's right, you've got a trip out on the Atlantic for stripers/blues/other.

I won't bait your hooks, but then that's where Walter comes in, no? Wink

Big thanks and cheers!

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bwanahile
posted Hide Post
My gratitude as well Saeed for the videos. You are a far more patient man than me, I think I would have gone ahead and buried (and left)Walter in the warthog hole. He is a bit "over the top"!!

Posts: 757 | Location: Nashville/West Palm Beach | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
HO HO HO GEEZ HO HO HO!
THANK YOU SAEED!

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much Saeed picked up the DVD's at the post today. Covers cracked by rough handling but DVD's unhurt !!! beer

Frederik Cocquyt
I always try to use enough gun but then sometimes a brainshot works just as good.

Posts: 2548 | Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa | Registered: 06 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Got mine yesterday! thanks Saeed!!!!!!!!!

Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready

Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 1317 | Location: eastern Iowa | Registered: 13 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cunningham
posted Hide Post
Thanks again Saeed. I got mine a couple of days ago and was in a grumpy mood all day at work due to lack of sleep. I was up way past my usual bedtime watching you shoot Buffalo.
Thanks again. Maybe I will get to meet you in person one day and thank you then.
Bob

Global Sportsmen Outfitters, LLC
Bob Cunningham
404-802-2500

Posts: 580 | Location: I am neither for you or against you. I am completely the opposite. | Registered: 23 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Anders
posted Hide Post
Got mine today. Thanks a lot!!!!
Almost burnt the dinner because I ran straight into the living room when I discovered they had come.. After a while: "hm... didn`t I cook..?"
Big Grin

Anders

Hunting and fishing DVDs from Mossing & Stubberud Media: www.jaktogfiskedvd.no

..and my blog at: http://andersmossing.blogspot.com

Posts: 1959 | Location: Norway | Registered: 19 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
got mine and have watched them---very nice--THANKS Saeed-------chris

Posts: 304 | Location: San Francisco, CA, USA | Registered: 14 September 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

My DVD's of Tanzania 04 arrived yesterday. My grand son and I were up till after midnight watching them.

Thank you very much. We enjoyed them greatly.

Jim

"And this too shall pass."

Posts: 55 | Location: Southern Calif. | Registered: 12 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Received mine yesterday. I now have an excuse to sit in front of the TV all weekend.
THANKS Saeed!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 252 | Location: Morris IL USA | Registered: 25 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ElCaballero
posted Hide Post
Just got them out of the mailbox. It is going to be hard to work this afternoon. It is Friday though may have to go home early!!

Thanks Again Saeed!!

As a general rule, people are nuts!
spinksranch.com

Posts: 2094 | Location: Missouri, USA | Registered: 02 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Got mine today too.Thank you very much, christmas came early this year! Smiler

posted Hide Post
Saeed,

The DVDs have arrived today here to Central Europe, Slovakia. Thank You very much for Your effort. What can I offer for You for them?

Posts: 13 | Location: Slovakia | Registered: 19 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mine have arrived as well, thank you again Saeed. Now to find time to view them.

Posts: 1492 | Location: NC | Registered: 10 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Joel C
posted Hide Post
I'm sitting here watching 2004---the living room is filled with trophies that arrived today from Africa...all is right with the world! Thanks, Saeed for this generous gift!

Posts: 130 | Location: Ripon, WI | Registered: 09 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Saeed, the 2004 DVD's arrived today. I can't wait to watch them! Thanks again for your generosity.

I have a system: I pretend to work and they pretend to pay me!

Posts: 106 | Location: Cuero, TX. | Registered: 15 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
Hey Saeed,

I got mine yesterday......going hog hunting today......will get to watch them tomorrow.

Thanks again for the DVD's and for all you do for us and for giving us this great camp fire to hang out at.

Bob

There is room for all of God's creatures....right next to the mashed potatoes.
http://texaspredatorposse.ipbhost.com/

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Due to computer difficulties/work schedule,I've been offline for quite the while.Missed out on the whole deal.If it is okay with Saeed,could someone please copy the DVD's for me if I provide blanks? Thanks,Dave

Posts: 156 | Location: Southern MD | Registered: 29 January 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I received mine yesterday. They are great, Thank you Saeed!

Posts: 38 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 04 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
Hooaaaaahhhhh !!!!! Big Grin clap beer

Mine had arrived yesterday !!!

Thank you very much Saeed !!! You have a special place amongst my special idols !!

Seriously, your gesture had moved me quite a bit .... thnk you very much, my friend !!!!

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My DVD's have arrived all the way in Sydney Australia. Saeed many thanks for your kindness.

Regards
JohnT

Posts: 370 | Location: Sydney, Australia | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wonder if some American might copy the DVD's (at my expense).

A new guy

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed

Thank you very much have recieved my DVD's they are great !!!!!

Did anybody in RSA get the 2003 disc's , I only requested the 2004 disc's obviously I wasn't thinking. If someone in RSA has the 2003 disc's and it is alright with Saeed I would love to make a copy ??? Please.

cheers Schmidie

"opie-knoppe"

Posts: 51 | Location: midrand South Africa | Registered: 02 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hello Saeed, thank you very much for the disks. You are extremely generous and I would love to send you something from sunny South Africa. Nothing alcoholic or naughty, promised! Just mail me your postal address please. Thank you once again.

HUNTING ONE HOUR FROM CAPE TOWN
http://www.kapstadt.de/lemberg

Posts: 640 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 12 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Palmer
posted Hide Post
Thanks Saeed,

If anyone wants to know what a hunt in the Selous is like, these videos would show it.

They are without a doubt the most interesting African hunting videos I have seen.

ALLEN W. JOHNSON - DRSS

Into my heart on air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?
That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

A. E. Housman

Posts: 2251 | Location: Mo, USA | Registered: 21 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
Saeed, sir: THANK YOU. Subject videos arrived today. jorge

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
Cogswell & Harrison 375 Fl NE
Sabatti Big Five 375 FL Magnum NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7145 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
saeed, just wanted to thank you very much for the dvd's, i just recieved them in the mail today, you are a very generous individual.

Posts: 40 | Location: MA., USA | Registered: 19 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Finally, something I wanted in my mailbox! Thanks, Saeed!

A nation with dogs and whiskey beats Nazis. A nation with cats and spritzers is asking to be shoved around.

Posts: 85 | Location: Charleston, SC | Registered: 21 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of gas57
posted Hide Post
I just got the Tanzania 04 DVDs and after typing this, into the player they will go!!!
Thank you for AR and sharing the DVDs with all of us. Saeed, if you come to Texas, stay at my house!!!

When catapults are outlawed, only outlaws will have catapults!

Posts: 903 | Location: Texas | Registered: 14 July 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thank you Saeed, I received my DVD's today.

/Ulrik

One of Us
Picture of fusino
posted Hide Post
Saeed, a huge thank you! I received my DVDs yesterday. They are excellent. As I've never been to Africa, they only made me want to go that much more! Thanks again for your generosity.

--->Happiness is nothing but health and a poor memory<---Albert Schweitzer
--->All I ever wanted was to be somebody; I guess I should have been more specific<---Lily Tomlin

one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Saeed. My DVDs got here Saturday while I was shooting prairie dogs in Wyoming.
Max

.395 Family Member
DRSS, po' boy member
Political correctness is nothing but liberal enforced censorship

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed:

You really are a kind and gracious guy. My videos arrived last week (we were in Colorado on vacation). Unfortunately, I left town this am and have yet to see the videos!

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7574 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote