New
Find
Notify
Tools

THE DVD's HAVE ARRIVED!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mine came today. thank you Saeed for your generosity.

Posts: 6277 | Location: Not Likely, but close. | Registered: 12 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

I recieved my copy today..

I only wish that I didn't have to go to work tommorrow so I could finish watching them all.

This is such an offer of generosity and kindness
that mere words fail to capture my gratitude.

THANK YOU!!

Greg Allyn

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
Just wanted to say thank you for taking the time and effort in making and sending the DVD's.
I just got a phone call from home telling me that they have arrived. May need to leave work early to view them, gunna be a late night.

Thanks again. Ted

Got'er done

Posts: 40 | Location: Middleburg, Fl. | Registered: 26 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Got mine today...thanks, Saeed!

Posts: 733 | Location: N. Illinois | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thank You Saeed. Thank you very much. Pretty cool editing\audio. Walter is a nut, thats for sure. God save you all.

"The chase is among the best of all national pastimes"

-Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks again Saeed. Truly enjoyed them. They are now firmly in my loop of videos that I watch over and over again. The hunting footage was outstanding but so was the footage in camp and on the way to and from the hunting grounds. I enjoy seeing all aspects of the hunt.

Best Regards,

Posts: 153 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
Thank you very much for the DVD. Hunting africa is still a dream for me, but something I know I will do in the future. Being part of your hunting party was a vicarious thrill and I got a flavor for what hunting africa must be like. Since I'm new on the board I don't know much about you, Walter, your rifle and your role in accuratereloading.com. For us newcomers, is there a place where we can find out more about who you and Walter are? The guns you shoot? and how your involved with this enterprise?
As for myself I'm a 55 year old lawyer in Northern California, who has hunted since I was 9 years old. I had planned on hunting Africa in 1990 but a family tragedy changed those plans. It is a dream I intend to fulfill. Thanks again.

Marc

Posts: 53 | Location: Northern California | Registered: 28 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of friarmeier
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

Many thanks! Your generosity and kindness towards people you've never met and don't know speaks volumes about the sort of person you are. beer lol

God bless!

friar

Our liberties we prize, and our rights we will maintain.

Posts: 1222 | Location: A place once called heaven | Registered: 11 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much Saeed!! Best african hunting video I have ever veiwed! You're a generous man & a gentlemen! Kudo's to you.

Regards Mike Birdwell

Whiskey for my men & beer for my horses

Posts: 308 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 12 September 2003Reply With Quote