New
Find
Notify
Tools

THE DVD's HAVE ARRIVED!!!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
All the way from Dubai to a tiny little village in the middle of the Bavarian forest!!! Perfect wrapping, all 8 DVD's in mint condition - I cannot thank you enough Saeed!!! Now where is that DVD-player...

Posts: 337 | Location: Germany | Registered: 24 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Pierre explaining the anatomy of a warthog to Walther - priceless!!! Only have way through the first DVD and made my day already... thumb

one of us
Picture of Fallow Buck
posted Hide Post
Walter and the grass in front of the shot and his Buffal;o belt had us laghing a lot last night.

Two down two to go.

Thanks again Saeed.

FB

Posts: 4096 | Location: London | Registered: 03 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
boohoo Life in the tropics still waiting for mine Snail mail takes on a very differant meaning in Zambia.
But like they say patience is a virtue

Posts: 228 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 25 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It is worth the wait, I can asure you! I am down to the last two DVD's from 2004 - this is absolutely amazing footage...

one of us
posted Hide Post
Ok, just finished the last DVD from 2004 - I am thrilled to say the least! The filming, the scenery, the wildlife, the hunting - if the Africa bug hasn't bitten you after this one then you should go and see a shrink...

Although I must admit that the hunting scenes with Saeed are almost becoming boring after a while since he is such a sure shot and always hits what he aims for. mgun

But with Walther behind the rifle - roaring laughter is guaranteed! clap

No hard feelings, I had a blast watching 8 hours of Africa - thanks again!

One of Us
Picture of 577NitroExpress
posted Hide Post
I can't wait for the DVDs to make it to the States!

577NitroExpress
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Francotte .470 Nitro Express

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming...

Posts: 2789 | Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of mix3006
posted Hide Post
DVD's turned up today and just finished 2004.
Brilliant entertainment, thanks Saeed!!

Posts: 191 | Location: Wollongong NSW Australia | Registered: 25 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Widowmaker416
posted Hide Post
just got my 2004 Cd's today! I really need to get some work done today, I'm trying not to take a peek at them till tonight!!!! shame

"America's Meat - - - SPAM"

As always, Good Hunting!!!

Widowmaker416

Posts: 1782 | Location: New Jersey USA | Registered: 12 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mine came in today.THANKS!again Saeed.

465H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i'd love to watch them, how do you get a copy?

Posts: 40 | Location: MA., USA | Registered: 19 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of b.martins
posted Hide Post
Mine have arrived too! Lost a few sleeping hours on their account!

Thank you very much Saeed!

B.Martins

What every gun needs, apart from calibre, is a good shot and hunter behind it. - José Pardal

Posts: 538 | Location: Lisboa,Portugal | Registered: 16 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Where do you buy them?

*We Band of .338 ers*.NRA Member

Posts: 415 | Location: Milwaukee WI USA | Registered: 07 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I received a letter from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security saying that they had intercepted my DVD and are holding it pending review. Eeker

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 500grains:
I received a letter from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security saying that they had intercepted my DVD and are holding it pending review. Eeker

Well, then I suggest you better pray that they dont see Walther fiddling with his guns or better yet his performance as a medicine man... Cool Big Grin

one of us
Picture of eric 98
posted Hide Post
Got mine today.
Thank you for the effort and expense.
Much appreciated.

I'll quit buying guns when my wife quits buying shoes.

Posts: 287 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
thank you so much saeed! i just recieved them today. 4 dvds in premium condition.

thanks again, guy

"one of the most common african animals is the common coolerbok(or coleman's coolerbok). Many have been domesticated and can be found in hunting camps, lodges and in the back of vehicles."

Posts: 252 | Location: Singapore | Registered: 26 April 2004Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
Saeed,
The DVD's landed today, thank you very much.

Today, the inspection of the birds beach fashion is cancelled Cool A great opportunity to enjoy a few DVD's Eeker

Cheers
/JOHAN

One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted Hide Post
Would someone who has already received them here in the US be willing to make me copies?

I'll reimburse you with blank DVDs.

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

The DVDs arrived today just in time for veiwing over the holiday weekend.

Thanks

Die

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
The DVD's just arrived. After recent surgery I'm not getting around as much as I'd like. so I will now happily be home enjoying your adventures, your so gracious to share with us.
Thank you

Posts: 77 | Location: Hopefully out in the hills somewhere | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
Thank you! The DVD's made it all the way to the Heart of Texas today!
Jerry & I will celebrate the 4th of July dreaming of our own buffalo hunt.
You are very kind. Thank you for all that you share and for the wonderful people you have brought us in contact with.
Melody & Jerry Rutkowski
http://www.long-grass.com

Posts: 151 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ACRecurve
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

Let me add my thanks to this long list. I got the dvd's on my lunch break and may have to close the clinic this afternoon so I can watch them! Thanks once again for your abundant generosity and consideration!

Good hunting,

Andy

-----------------------------
Thomas Jefferson: “To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.”

Posts: 6711 | Location: Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

I too received my DVD's today. I just passed my Ph.D. defense this morning and was greeted with a little gift, your DVD's. I don't know how I will ever be able to get the corrections finished on the dissertation. Maybe I can use the DVD's as motivation to get everything completed.

Thanks again for your wonderful gift!!

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 475/480
posted Hide Post
Thank You Saeed,very generous of you to send them out.

jump
They have arrived,

Sean

Posts: 562 | Location: Houston Tx | Registered: 23 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm at work and just got a call from home. The DVD's are here. Thanks Saeed

Posts: 499 | Location: San Antonio , Texas USA | Registered: 01 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
DVDs made it to Jacksonville, Florida. Let me add my thanks to the chorus! Thank you Saeed. My wife thinks it's software.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Well, let me say that the postman was a little concerned when I got a package from the UAE! I have been known to be crazy from time to time!

I am taking a break! I am 1/2 through the 2nd 2004 DVD, and am on an African overload and I love it! Can not wait to get there!

Thanks Saeed!

one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
DVDs received and much appreciated.

Thank you.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
clap jump clapThey arrived here(AZ) today
in great shape as well. In time for the july 4th weekend. Thank you so very much.
Coues

Posts: 337 | Location: flagstaff az | Registered: 16 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
DVD's made it to ND. Thanks, Saeed.

JD

Posts: 1450 | Location: Dakota Territory | Registered: 13 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ElCaballero
posted Hide Post
Still waiting.

As a general rule, people are nuts!
spinksranch.com

Posts: 2095 | Location: Missouri, USA | Registered: 02 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bowhuntrrl
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigbore 500:
i'd love to watch them, how do you get a copy?

Bigbore,

I'm in Massachusetts, mine came today.I can do a copy for you. Email me.

Many, many thanks to Saeed. I can't wait to watch them !!!

Elite Archery and High Country dealer.

Posts: 931 | Location: Somewhere....... | Registered: 07 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
They have arrived. Saeed, you are a prince. Eight DVDs at my door, both 2003 and 2004.

It was a long day at the office, followed by socializing with clients, but I still watched nearly the entire first disc of 2004.

I miss the Selous. More than I thought I did.

Thanks, Saeed, for reminding me why.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13663 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This is it I am depressed now nothing yet but am keeping my fingers crossed bawling

Posts: 228 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 25 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mine got here yesterday. Thank you, Saeed. I will be spending some time today watching TV.

THE LUCKIEST HUNTER ALIVE!

Posts: 853 | Location: St. Thomas, Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: 08 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just received my set, Thank you very much, Saeed.
I´m going to start watching mine tonight.

Cheer´s from Portugal.

Posts: 152 | Location: Portugal | Registered: 07 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Only just cottoning onto this forum talk, love it, nothing like it in the U.K.

Sorry I have missed the prelude to the "DVD's" but would love to share the experience, mad African hunting fanatic with young family that presently prevent further sojourns to the Dark continent, have any made it to the U.K yet, if not how can I obtain copies?

Thanks

JT

Posts: 343 | Location: York / U.K | Registered: 14 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed:
Thank you !!

Paul K

Take Trophies - Leave Brass

Posts: 758 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 22 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Riodot
posted Hide Post
Saeed:
The DVDs arrived yesterday here in Mesa, AZ. I felt I was right behind you in the tall grass looking for that Buff. I've never had an adrenalin rush watching TV before. No TV show has ever showed it like you showed the hunt here. No PC, just the hunt. I want to go to Africa now more than ever. And I am only through 2 of the 8 DVDs. Thank you so much for this experience.

Riodot

PS: What type of Video Camera was used - Digital, mini disc, Compact VHS?

Lance

Lance Larson Studio

lancelarsonstudio.com

Posts: 933 | Location: Casa Grande, AZ | Registered: 11 June 2005Reply With Quote