THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Go
New
Find
Tools
 Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Whitetail Hunts Fall 2022 (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by Capt.Purvis
Whitetail hunts for 2022 October through mid December. Package includes three hunting days and five......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts

Discussion Topic  Tanzania - 1961 Safari (in African Big Game Hunting) by Brant
Here are some more pictures from my family's archives. This was a safari in Tanzania in 1961. Unfo......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > African Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  What goes into those backpacks? (in Backpack Hunting) by Karoo
I enjoy watching quality youtube and Netflix videos of North American hunting and have taken an inte......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Backpack Hunting

Discussion Topic  Not secure (in Forum Suggestions and help requests from members) by Duane Wiebe (CG&R)
Noted...the AR site is "not secure" Always been that way or something new?...
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Forum Suggestions and help requests from members

Discussion Topic  My first Custom (in Custom Built Rifles) by JonP
Tasked Jim Kobe last year to put together a 9.3x62. I gave him an Argie action and a piece of walnu......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Custom Built Rifles

Discussion Topic  Wind effects on groups (in Reloading) by ledvm
Hada frustrating day with 2 rifles that I am taking on a hunt that I thought I had shooting fine - j......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Reloading

Discussion Topic  .416 Using 300 grain Barnes TSX For Plains Game (in Big Bores) by 4WD
Anyone have experience using the .416 Barnes 300 grain TSX for plains game in their .416 Rigby, Remi......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Big Bores

Discussion Topic  Bit of a stormy weekend (in Australian and New Zealand Hunting) by shankspony
And that is perfect weather for duckshooting! My brother and made the most of the bad weather and d......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Australian and New Zealand Hunting

Discussion Topic  Rebore (in Gunsmithing) by congomike
I recently acquired a bunch of 510 A-Square brass, a set of dies, and a bunch of bullets. I have a 4......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Gunsmithing

Discussion Topic  O R Tambo airport lounges (in Travel Forum) by WLW
Greetings, I'm headed to J-Burg in a couple weeks and have a 7 hour layover both ways. The Qatar A......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Travel Forum

Discussion Topic  Dillon xl750 (in Reloading) by griff
Thinking of buying one these, any feed back would be appreciated.. Is the caliber's easy to change......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Reloading

Discussion Topic  Removing sweat stains from a stock (in Gunsmithing) by dwcars
I just acquired a beautiful, all original Model 1890 Winchester. It does have a few minor very ligh......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Gunsmithing

Discussion Topic  Recommendation Needed (in Gunsmithing) by Michael Robinson
I would be grateful if anyone knows, and can recommend, someone who can properly fit a set of ivory ......

Discussion Topic  Stainless Barrel (in Gunsmithing) by Duane Wiebe (CG&R)

Discussion Topic  Stock duplication (in Gunsmithing) by Rhys
Been a while since I’ve been on here. I’m looking for someone duplicating stocks that has a Winchest......

Discussion Topic  Original Winchester stock finish (in Gunsmithing) by dwcars
Does anyone know the process used by Winchester in the early 1900s to finish the furniture on their ......

Discussion Topic  Who Has the Masailand Concessions and Top Masailand PH’s (in African Big Game Hunting) by 4WD
How many Masailand Concessions are there? Who are the top PH’s hunting in the Masailand? Who are t......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > African Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  ‘Bear Whisperer’ Star Charged With Poaching Bear Whose Killing Was Aired on His Show (in Alaska Hunting Forum) by Kathi
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Alaska Hunting Forum

Discussion Topic  Here's Your Chance to Hunt with Larry Shores! (in American Big Game Hunting) by mstewart44
One of the best hunts on the auction this year. Here’s your chance to hunt with my friend and AR leg......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > American Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  G. Defourny-Sevrin/Continental Arms (in Shotgunning) by MMM
Is anyone familiar with these shotguns? I have an old 10-gauge double built like a tank. I am trying......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Shotgunning

Discussion Topic  Granite Mountain Arms Out of Business ? (in Custom Built Rifles) by 4WD
I have sent (3) emails and 1 phone call in the past 4 weeks with inquiries about 2 actions. I have ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Custom Built Rifles

Discussion Topic  Tracks Across Africa (in African Big Game Hunting) by Chris Lozano
This hunt will air of TV this week if your interested ......

Discussion Topic  Accurate Hunter (in Reloading) by JonP
Powder seems to be returning slowly to the shelves. Ran across Hunter locally. Never used it. Who......

Discussion Topic  Did Montana Bighorn results come out? (in American Big Game Hunting) by Austin Hunter
EOM...
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > American Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  Albar 8x56? (in Optics) by Matt Norman
Somebody showed me a scope that they want to sell. It's an 'Albar', made in Belarus in a 8x56 config......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Optics

Discussion Topic  We've blown a tire (in African Big Game Hunting) by DArcy_Echols_Co
Michel The Losimingori hunt has unfortunately hit a snag in the last week as the Hurts had lost tha......

Discussion Topic  I love .223s (in Small Calibers) by miles58
I grew up shooting a couple of beautiful little Sako Vixens in .222 and .222 mag. You really couldn......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Small Calibers

Discussion Topic  trigger for Sako l461 (in Gunsmithing) by Sydney
Hi i have a Sako l461 222 rem i have a timney trigger and it can be set to 1 1/2 lbs I would......

Discussion Topic  WTB left handed action or rifle (in Lefties) by max(hm2)
I am checking here before I go and order an action and wait, as I cannot find one in stock. I have b......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Lefties

Discussion Topic  Apparent visual size of red dot? (in African Big Game Hunting) by Scott Leonard
The different moa's available don't mean anything to me. Can someone please explain how to choose? ......

Discussion Topic  upset everybody (in Humor) by butchloc
I'd just come out of the shop with a roast beef sandwich, large chips, ear of corn & a jumbo sausage......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Humor

Discussion Topic  Ranger Rifles Gainsville Texas (in Gun Collecting) by rabbithabit
Is there any collector interest in Ranger rifles that were made in Gainsville, Texas? Gun shop/drug ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Gun Collecting

Discussion Topic  Pigeons, pubs and premium shotguns! (in Bird Shooting) by Charlie64
. ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Bird Shooting

Discussion Topic  Attacked By An Elephant (in African Big Game Hunting) by Saeed

Discussion Topic  Pre-64 Bottom Metal (in Custom Built Rifles) by Duane Wiebe (CG&R)
Being offered by A pretty big machine shop operation out of WA. I's on E Bay $420.00 Looks Like......

Discussion Topic  Barrel band sling attachment (in Gunsmithing) by Heym SR20
I am going to put a barrel band sling attachment on my heavy barreled 223. It’s a 26” with a moderat......

Discussion Topic  Tang sights on the big bore win. 71 and 1886 (in Lever Action Rifles) by Atkinson
Anyone with experience with the tang sights on the win 71..Ive used them on the mild recoiling 30-30......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Lever Action Rifles

Discussion Topic  Been A While (in Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting) by dustoffer
Still not having any pig traffic other than an occasional boar or two at either place. Checked cams......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting

Discussion Topic  Tell me about gator hunts (in American Big Game Hunting) by Bill/Oregon
I am focused on the Texas hunts right now as I am about to move to the Lone Star State. Are the hunt......

Discussion Topic  world situation (in Humor) by 4570Forever
With the world situation do you know what to do about fall out? Reinsert and shorten stroke. Tha......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Humor

Discussion Topic  A Wildlife Album (in Photo Albums And Videos) by Demonical
Some wildlife pics... Grizzly near Judy Creek, Swan Hills Alberta. 2012. ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Photo Albums And Videos

Discussion Topic  Muskox hunting in Greenland for March 2023 (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by Hunt Inter
Some of you are already booked and coming but we have a few openings left. Experienced Greenlandic ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts

Discussion Topic  Volunteer opportunities in Africa (in African Big Game Hunting) by Colin Masters
I have the opportunity to spend January and February abroad from the United States, and I am trying ......

Discussion Topic  Aluminium Bullets In Rifles (in Reloading) by Saeed
Some time ago, I tried making aluminium bullets. Had a bit of a problem, as there are many differen......

Discussion Topic  Neck Turning (in Medium Bore Rifles) by bike8300
Okay guys, I have been reloading for a short time. I am wondering if neck turning is worth it or if ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Medium Bore Rifles

Discussion Topic  Is The Following True Regarding Scopes? (in Medium Bore Rifles) by StalkerJack
I think it's that the finest scopes exhibit their excellence in the very low natural light moments, ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Medium Bore Rifles

Discussion Topic  Suggestions for smith to finish 500 Jeffery Enfield (in Big Bores) by Paul H
I hate to admit how many years this has sat in the back of the safe with the intent to finish it. Th......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Big Bores

Discussion Topic  Shadow systems (in Pistol Shooting) by richj
New Club member bought this as his first. Shadow MR920L; 1911 grip angle, G19 frame size, full size......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Pistol Shooting

Discussion Topic  Roe Deer Hunts! (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by adictosacazar
Hunt a Dream Roe Deer, just for Bow Hunters! I have some exclusive top areas in Spain. Airport: Mad......

Discussion Topic  DR Congo authorities seize 1.5 tonnes of elephant ivory (in African Big Game Hunting) by vvreddy
Authorities in the southeastern part of the Democratic Republic of Congo have seized one and a half ......

» Refine Search
» New Search