THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BASEBALL FORUM

I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports  Hop To Forums  Baseball    The heck wth talk of 'roids. How about the MLB draft?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The heck wth talk of 'roids. How about the MLB draft?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted
The MLB first year player draft is always one of my favorite baseball events of the year. I've been ocaching long enough that we get at least a few player who are alums of our program that end up being drafted each June. This year was the best yet, as 14 of my current and/or former players were selected to continue their careers at the pro level, led by Tyler Waldron of Oregon State, who was selected in the 5th round by the Pirates.

Overall, they were evenly split with 7 who are college players, and 7 who just graduated from high school. It's very gratifying to see 'kids' whom you coached moving on to play at the pro level.

Posts: 3855 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
Which baseball program do you coach?

Steve
"He wins the most, who honour saves. Success is not the test." Ryan
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

Posts: 8100 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
It is out of the Sacramento area, and called the El Dorado Hills Vipers, more commonly known as EDH Vipers. www.edhvipers.org

Posts: 3855 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote