Find
Notify
Tools

Enhanced CCP
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted
Arkansas has a new "enhanced" CCP. It allows holders to carry in churches, bars, some state buildings, and college campuses. I took the class Saturday, and the main thing, was the shooting. We fired 50 rounds-- if we passed the first time. Passing was hitting within the 7 ring on one of the huge man-sized targets at least 35 times out of 50 shots from 3-15 yards.

Afterward, I got the urge to clean my handguns--a couple of CZ82s, a 1911, a Taurus PT945, a Charter Arms target bulldog, and a CZ52. The only problem I had was getting the pin that connects the frame to the barrel on the 1911. That takes a lot of messing around to get it just right. Probably need to do it more often, even if I seldom fire that weapon. I find that the CZ82 is the smallest, lightest, and still one of the most accurate pistols of the bunch--which is why it is my weapon of choice most of the time(in the land of decent civilized folks).

Steve
"He wins the most, who honour saves. Success is not the test." Ryan
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

Posts: 8100 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With Quote