The Accurate Reloading Forums
CMS 2019 Double Buffalo Bull

This topic can be found at:

15 July 2019, 15:55
Todd Williams
CMS 2019 Double Buffalo Bull
June 1 - 10, 2019
Dande Safari Area - Zimbabwe
Charlton McCallum Safaris
PH - Alan Shearing

As mentioned on another thread, this hunt was booked as a father / son adventure. I've been away from African hunting for nearly 6 years as I had developed other interests since my last trip. My son and I had a bit of success on a business deal and decided to celebrate by going on a double buffalo hunt to Zim. There was never any question in my mind regarding who to hunt with as CMS always treats me like their No.1 client even though I'm almost always a late season, clean up quota, economy class hunter!

This was to be my son's 3rd trip to Africa, the first 2 being to RSA. His last trip was in 2009 just after graduating High School. We hunted buffalo cows on a ranch and had a really good time (difficult hunt by the way, but I digress). This was to be his first time in a real hunting concession and hunting a buff bull.

We enjoyed all the prep work in the months leading up to the hunt as usual. He had experienced some stomach issues a couple of years back that appeared to have resolved but about 2 months prior to the trip, symptoms started appearing again. We kept an eye on it but 2 days before departure he made what had to be a very difficult call to inform me he just wasn't going to be able to go as he was really feeling bad.

Of course, I was crushed as the entire point of the trip was a father / son celebration but even more so due to the fact that a once thought cured medical condition had returned. He has since seen a specialist, received a diagnosis, and has a treatment plan underway. He appears to be doing much better already and I want to say thanks to all the AR members who offered comments of support for him.

As it was very short notice, I decided to go ahead with the hunt and just make it a double buff bull for myself as I didn't want to dump a major cancellation issue onto Buzz's outfit without sufficient time to resell the hunt. As such, it turned out to be a great hunt although I couldn't help thinking about missing my boy each day as events unfolded.

The initial plan was to fly SAA but by the time we were ready to purchase tickets, SAA had instituted their new firearms handling fees. Again, as economy travelers / hunters, these new fees raised the price of each ticket by 1/3rd. I don't know if SAA is trying to find new revenue sources or discourage travel with firearms. If it is the former, they completely missed the boat. If the latter, Well Done as we took the Emirates Option.

I've heard others rave about Emirates over Delta and SAA for a few years now. I have to agree. You do need to get prior permission to travel with firearms but Gracy Travel handled that for us and it was a non-event. Actually, it was an event. A good event. Everyone at the airline I had direct contact with was exceptional in terms of professionalism and politeness. Flying out of Houston IAH was the best experience I've had with TSA and the airline insofar as firearms travel. I checked the rifles all the way to Harare, despite overnighting in Dubai, and never had to worry about them until arrival. The same applies in reverse on the return. Emirates will be the way to go from now on. And by the way, the airfare, including purchasing the extended leg room seats, was 2/3rds the price of SAA and 1/2 of Delta.

A late addition to the hunt package was to add a cameraman. I've had most of my CMS hunts filmed but thought I'd pass this time around. A last minute decision to go ahead with filming the hunt lead to Andy McDonald from my good buddy Dave Fulson of Safari Classics. More on this in a bit.

Buzz picked me up at the Harare airport and deposited me for the night at a very nice local bed and breakfast. There I met fellow AR member, Ahmed Sultan and his family. We talked a little and I was invited to share a very enjoyable dinner with him, his wife, father, and two sons.

The next morning I met Andy for breakfast where Chirsty from CMS picked us up and took us to the airport. Al was just finishing up with 2 clients and wives who had elected to charter out of Dande. As the plane had been chartered to go in, Andy and I hopped on board to fly in cutting the 6 hour drive to a mere 40 minute flight.

This gave me a full day in camp to relax and unwind from the long flights and get onto Africa time. A late afternoon trip to the shooting range and we were all set to start the hunt the following morning.

Anyone who has followed any of my hunts in the past know that I'm primarily a double rifle shooter on safari. Open sights preferred as well. There is a reason for this. Again, as an economy class hunter, I normally do not have more than one of each primary species on quota. I might have multiple species, but this was the first time I've had 2 buffalo allotted. The reason I like the double is that it places more emphasis on the hunting experience than the actual animal. I know the deadly efficiency of a scoped 375 and know that if I pull the trigger on day one with the increased opportunities that weapon provides, my long awaited trip is effectively over and we are on to fishing or baboons.

So this time around, I took a different approach. I decided to do a bolt trash hunt for a change of pace and took the scoped 375 and open sighted 416 Rigby. The 375 was originally planned as a back up and ancillary critter weapon but when I ended up with two buff bulls on allotment, we made a different plan.

I've shot several buffalo but since I've almost always used the double, I've never taken a really large bull. We decided this time around, for once, try and get a 40" or better bull with the 375, then we would focus on going after the old gnarly dugga boy in the thick stuff with the Rigby.

First morning, we were on buffalo tracks shortly after first light. It wasn't long until we found them completely undisturbed and feeding along leading to an open area. We followed along until they crossed the open area and gave us a good look at every animal in the herd of about 50. Right at the back was a fantastic old bull built like a tank. In fact, we named him, "The Tank". He walked out into the open, clear of any other animals, and posed broadside for about 90 seconds. Great boss but Al said he was only about 36" wide. I had the 375 in hand and per our plan, we passed in hopes of finding the magical 40 incher (again, just this once). If my son had been along, his buffalo hunt would have been over by 10:00am on the first day as this old tank of a bull would have been the ideal bull for him.

We chased buffalo the rest of the day but didn't see anything we wanted to shoot. We saw a couple of very nice 40"+ young bulls that need a few more years but that was it.

2nd day just after daylight found us following a herd that had just drank at one of the springs and then decided they were more mountain goat than cattle. We followed them along a cliff line where we clung to rocks and crevices for several hours. We were never more than a few yards away but were hidden below the cliff edge. Occasionally, and old cow would poke her head over the cliff to take a look but we were able to go undetected for a couple of hours. The wind finally gave away our position and we spent the remainder of the day chasing and bumping this heard without getting a shot opportunity. Al identified a really wide but young bull, and another mature bull that was wide but maybe not our 40" mark. We left them about an hour before dark with plans to take up the trail the following day.

Morning of day 3 and we found where our herd from the previous day crossed the road. I looked at the steep gully the tracks lead down into and turned to the cameraman Andy and said, "this is going to be a LONG day". Immediately afterward, we heard a buffalo grunt just below our location ... we were still on the road gathering our gear from the truck! 15 minutes on the trail and we are on them again. This morning I have the Rigby in hand as we think it's possible to get a shot on that sub 40" but mature bull in this herd. Suddenly 4 animals are making their way back up the hill while the remainder of the herd circles below the drop off. Al sets up the sticks as one cow walks through an open lane at 50 yards. Two cows step into the open lane and stare us down. There is a bull behind them, facing directly away but completely covered by brush. He shakes his head and Al says that's our bull. The cows stare at us for an eternity but decide we are benign and walk through the open lane. The bull turns and follows, sticking his head and neck into the lane but stopping short of exposing his chest. Al says to take him when he clears. He takes one more step and BOOM.

Andy says it's one of the better buffalo hunt scenes he's filmed because of the great little open lane they stepped into. Hunting Dande usually means picking through brush at partially exposed animals. This one worked out better than any plan could hope for. The bull ran about 30 yards and expired without the need for an insurance shot. 1 shot with the 416 Rigby, using a 350 TSX at 2,700 fps, into the shoulder, a little higher than I wanted but it took out the blood vessels on top of the heart.

The bull is a little tricky at first glance. First, his boss. It doesn't close all the way, as many don't, but at first glance, he appears soft. But take a closer look. There is a ridge that appears to define the boss. However inside that line, the boss continues but without the usual rough texture and is fully hard right down the front corners. I meant to get a photo at the skinning shed prior to leaving but didn't. Once skinned and cleaned, the boss is easier to see as being fully formed. Anyway, Al, Andy, and I start looking at this bull and realize he's wider then we thought, mainly because of the mass he carries all the way out to the tips. Al guesses him at 38". Once back at the skinning shed, I tell Al, I'm not much on taping animals but I do have a tape and since we are looking for a 40" bull (this one time), what do you say we measure him? Al agrees. He stretched the tape to 40.5"!!! So I actually took my wide bull with the open sighted big bore rather than the scoped rat gun!!!! I'm ecstatic!! So is Al, Andy, and the team.

BTW, I posted a photo a few years back of the 350gr TSX, fired from the same rifle, used to take my first buffalo bull back in 2006. That bullet and the bullet recovered from this year's bull are almost identical in post recovery appearance. It's the reason I'm a TSX fan.

We had this bull loaded in the cruiser by 7:30 am. So if my son had made the trip, our buffalo hunting would have been over before lunch on day 3!! Well, that was not to be the case.

The next morning at breakfast, Andy is feeling poorly. He had a bump that he thought was maybe a bite, squeezed it and felt it pop. But nothing came out. Then started feeling really bad and had a pretty bad pain in the area where the bump was. Buzz looked at him and said he should probably stay in camp as he didn't look very good. With that, he was off to bed, leaving his breakfast untouched. I'm amazed at how tough Andy is as he was completely boogered but was going to try and make a day of it anyway until Buzz spoke up. We got back to camp for lunch and Andy was in bad shape. By dinner it was decided he should evacuate with the next day's outgoing clients on their plane charter. He got to the emergency services facility in Harare and was told it could have been a life threatening infection if he didn't get attention when he did. Good thing we got him out of there. I know he was concerned about loosing the remaining days of filming but I told him that's a non-issue as his health is the ONLY important issue at hand. The last update we got on him was that he made his way to JoBerg and is recovering nicely. I'll check in with Dave again this week to make sure he's doing well.

For the next several days, we continued looking over the herds in the area but just didn't find a wider bull than the one I had taken on Day 3. All the herds we looked at and followed subsequent to taking my bull early on day 3, were extremely wild and switched on. This being due to an over abundance of lions in the area. Every herd was being pursued by us and by lions at the same time. We contacted a large herd in a dry river bed one morning that was really on the move. We couldn't figure why they were moving so quickly as we knew our position hadn't been given away. Just then, 4 lions came running down the river bed on their heels. We watched the lions for 10 or 15 mins as they attempted to maneuver into place for an ambush.

I know the first day and morning of the third day sound like easy hunting, along the lines of some of those here on AR who have had less than exciting buffalo hunts and have sworn off of them, but I'm here to tell you, that's where the easy part of this trip ended. I had forgotten how difficult buffalo in Dande are. I passed a small bull with Rich Tabor back in 2010 with my double on day 5 of 10, thinking we would get another opportunity at a better bull. Despite an all out effort, we never got another shot. Blake and I tracked a couple of dugga boys needed for lion bait back in 2012. They were the epitome of the difficulty of hunting solitary bulls but we did eventually score. That said, I took the smaller of the two on that hunt due to the fact we needed bait "right now" and the larger one was obscured by brush when the shooting started.

Al referred to them as The Devil's Cattle and I agree. We chased them up and down gully after gully, mostly in the jess blocks where although we could see tails swishing and occasionally legs shuffling along, no hopes for a shot were offered. This despite being in contact with buffalo probably 80% of the time afield. There was no shortage of buffalo, they were just on high alert and it seemed no additional shot opportunities would develop.

Al said "You really need to hate them before you pull the trigger". I told Al on the 7th morning it was time to pull the trigger as I hated them sufficiently. I was sore from head to toe from the chase. I don't know how far we walked each day but it was significant.

We took a trip up to the Northern part of the concession to look for dugga boys and give the herds a rest. There were tracks everywhere but actually, so many, we weren't able to get on a set and work them. This was really the only break we had from being in contact with buffalo for any real period of time. But it's always nice to go up to the river and see some of the sights around the villages.

One really disturbing thing however. We traveled through an area that was being cleared by commercial means (large back hoe and bull dozer). Al said he had hunted buffalo and elephant in this area the previous year. Now it was devoid of cover with several large baobab trees knocked over and laying on the ground. Some of the baobabs knocked down had to be hundreds of years old. Supposedly, this was for a planned farming project that fell through, yet the clearing continues. I really wish we could the get anti's to understand this loss of habitat is the real threat to wildlife and it is us hunters that are attempting to put enough money into the system to preserve the lands for the animals. It's a hard concept to sell to someone who hasn't left the comfort of their city life and actually seen it first hand. And no, a photographic trip to Kruger or the like doesn't expose one to this situation.

Somewhere along day 8, we decided it was time to see if we could locate The Tank again as we had looked over a lot of bulls and failed to better our day 3 bull. This proved to be a test of stamina, will, and on Al and the team's part, great skill. We located the same herd early on day 8 but they were now being chased by lions as well and were nowhere near as relaxed as we found them on day 1. We spent the entire day, from sun up to sun down, on their tracks, bumping and chasing, trying to reposition on them, etc. We didn't stop for lunch, just opting for an apple and a bottle of water so as not to loose them.

Day nine was mostly a repeat of day 8. Again, not stopping for lunch but staying on the herd. We did get a break however about 12:30 as the herd relaxed enough to lay day for a few hours. We positioned ourselves about 70 yards down wind and all laid down in the shade as well, thinking if we let them sleep a couple of hours, and if the lions didn't return, we might catch them relaxed enough when they started feeding again to get a shot.

This strategy worked. We sat on them for 3 hours before the action started again. When they started feeding, they moved toward us diagonally. I again had the scoped 375 in hand as I thought I could better pick out an open lane in the brush with it. One of the trackers carried my 416 as well. They eventually moved into a very narrow shooting lane and Al pointed out The Tank. He could only see his head but I was able to see a small section of his shoulder and fired. The bullet spined him and he dropped in place, struggling to regain his feet. Al said "Don't let him get up"! I said, "Hell man, I can't even see him". As we ran up about 20 yards, I swapped rifles and gave him 4 more rounds before we were satisfied he was down for good.

For all the ease with which he could have been taken on day 1, he proved to be a great adversary in the end. I have to admit, I was physically and mentally spent from all the blown stalks in the previous days trying to get a shot at the old boy. I believe Al's trackers and the game scouts were equally glad it was over.

One final comment I want to make and that is about hunting with Al. I've hunted with quite a few PH's now. Most of whom I've really liked and consider them life long friends. I shared camp with Al back in 2012 but this was my first time to hunt with him. I'm here to tell you a finer gentleman you will not find. He was always pleasant company and treated his staff with respect and quiet demeanor. You get the impression he really cares about the guys on his team and they really respect him for his consideration. Again, dealing with my back issues, I was not in the greatest of shape when I arrived in camp. Al never let that fact be an issue. He set a quick pace early on to determine my abilities and once he figured what my pace was, he adjusted accordingly without request on my part. In short, I'd say Al is the very definition of what a Professional Hunter should be.

We have penciled in to go back with CMS and Al in 2 years. I look forward to hunting with him again.
15 July 2019, 17:26
Thanks for the report. That was exciting just reading about it, it had to be a adrenalin rush, that close for so long but not able to get a shot. Aren't you glad you didn't pull the trigger on that bull the first day? Good to read another report, I have missed them. Thanks again
15 July 2019, 18:26
Thanks for such a fine report on an outstanding hunt.
CMS treats everyone like their number one client, that’s their secret sauce.
You made the right call going, under the circumstances, here’s hoping the next hunt will come off as planned.
15 July 2019, 19:02
Great report Todd, thanks for taking time to post. Hate your son didn't make it but glad to hear it's a treatable ailment.

Two fine buffalo hunted the CMS way. And Al is a fine PH and gentleman. Well done.

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.
15 July 2019, 19:06
Congratulations on your bulls.Six years away from Africa is not good for you.There is nothing like being out walking in the bush all day and not returning to camp until the end of the day.I enjoyed my hunt with Alan also.
15 July 2019, 19:26
The hardest ones to get are the most rewarding. Congrats

Golf is for people that don't know how to Hunt and Fish.
The Al-Bino Vest
15 July 2019, 19:58
Congratulations on a great hunt,so happy to see things worked out.

15 July 2019, 20:26

Glad you had such a great hunt.
Instagram : ganyana2000
15 July 2019, 23:33
Congratulations on a nice hunt! Good report and the very last sentence was the best part from my viewpoint, taking your son in 2 years.
16 July 2019, 00:02
big toms
Todd, good to see you back in Zimbabwe with CMS. The Zambezi Valley is a magical place - many lasting memories of time working there.

I never met Alan but was born and raised in the same area he began his hunting career. Ken King, the PH he started hunting with in KweKwe was my brother in law's brother. Sadly he was killed in a vehicle accident along with his wife, 6 weeks or so ago.
16 July 2019, 00:45
Excellent report.


Every man has a right to his opinion, but no man has a right to be wrong in his facts.

Bernard Baruch
16 July 2019, 01:36
Very nice!

Thanks for taking the time to write that up.
16 July 2019, 03:29
Bud Meadows
Outstanding buffs and Hunting Report. That expended bullet looks a lot like the bullet we retrieved from my 2017 Eland bagged while hunting with Jan du Plessis of Sebra Hunting Safaris

Jesus saves, but Moses invests
16 July 2019, 03:58
Great report Todd. Good to see you back n the saddle. Wink Glad all is well with Austin.


Hunt Reports

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141
16 July 2019, 04:57
Great hunt and report, Todd. Glad to hear your son is feeling better.
16 July 2019, 05:16
Brian Canada
Thanks for the great report on an excellent hunt. Very exciting to read ! Brian
16 July 2019, 07:15
Thanks for the great report! I hope your son can join you on the next safari.

Muskox-Greenland, 2020
Roe buck and muntjac in England, 2019
Unkomaas Valley, RSA, 2019
Kaokoland, Namibia, 2017
Wild boar hunting in Sweden, 2016
Moose hunting in Sweden, 2014

How to post photos on AR
16 July 2019, 14:38
Well done Todd. Sorry your son could not go. I trust he is well.

Great report and that tank is incredible.

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."
16 July 2019, 16:26
Good stuff Todd! Now you and your son can start planning for your next safari.
16 July 2019, 20:33
Sounds Like you had a good time anyway! Congratulations.

Guns and hunting
17 July 2019, 00:17
Chris Lozano
Great job on the buffalo. Love seeing pictures of Dande
I have spent time in camp with Alan and agree with everything you have said about him. I am hunting with him next year.

Hope your son gets better quick and will be ready to go next time
17 July 2019, 00:59

The excellence of this report is beyond compare.
The only word that comes to my mind is FANTASTICALIBUFFALOCIOUS.

Glad you figured out even though I told you right click when I meant to say left click.
Old fighter pilots can be resourceful.
Rip ...
17 July 2019, 01:08
Todd Williams
Originally posted by RIP:

The excellence of this report is beyond compare.
The only word that comes to my mind is FANTASTICALIBUFFALOCIOUS .

Glad you figured out even though I told you right click when I meant to say left click.
Old fighter pilots can be resourceful.
Rip ...

Great word Ripster!!

17 July 2019, 02:47
Tim Herald
Great report Todd and good on you all for sticking with it and making it happen.

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
17 July 2019, 06:06
Congratulations on an awesome hunt and thank you for the great report! I couldn’t agree more with your description of Al, I’m looking forward to my third hunt with him in April.


"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.
17 July 2019, 15:51
Ahmed Sultan
Congratulations Todd on two fine Bulls, glad to hear that your Son is feeling better. It was indeed a pleasure to meet you in Amanzi Lodge and we all enjoyed you sharing your flying experience especially the boys.

Ahmed Sultan
17 July 2019, 21:21
Great bulls and a great hunt, Todd! thanks for sharing. What camp did you stay in?

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

17 July 2019, 22:14
Buzz Charlton
Hey Todd

I cant tell you how much myself and Phil enjoyed sharing camp with you!!! I hope Austin is well on his way to recovery!!! See you at the shows Todd! Cheers for now Buzz
17 July 2019, 22:41
Great hunt, great report!!

Just curious what the cause of Andy’s infection was? Could it have been a bot fly larvae?? Or just an abscess?

The wife has to know these things before she’ll step foot on the Continent...preparedness you know...
18 July 2019, 00:09
DCS Member

Great show! I’m glad you enjoyed a wonderful and exciting hunt. I also hope Austin and Andy are on the mend.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

18 July 2019, 00:36
Sorry your kid couldn’t make it took mine to Africa last year Can’t wait to do it again.

Interesting about the airfare that is the problem we are seeing the gulf airlines are government subsidized and tax write offs while our Airlines have to compete with them. They do sound like a goood operation though. Not sure why American doesn’t go to jo Berg sure make my life easier

Almost signed up for CMS late season last year can’t wait to go with them. Probably my next African hunt God willing.....First class operation
18 July 2019, 05:40
Todd Williams
Originally posted by jorge:
Great bulls and a great hunt, Todd! thanks for sharing. What camp did you stay in?

Jorge, we stayed in Pedza. Stayed in Chalet No. 1 ... my home away from home! lol

Buzzer, had a great time with you and Phil. Glad to see he got his Klippi. Spoke to Austin when I got back. He's definitely on board for a return year after next as we discussed so mark us down with Al !!!

GS, I'm a former pilot for the same company as you. I was actually wondering if we ever flew together. I hear you about the competition but give them a try on your next trip. You'll notice a marked difference in the way the agents and FA's treat treat passengers. There is no comparison. And probably the nicest part of the Emirates experience to Zim ... no transit of JoBerg at all!!!

Ahmed, I look forward to seeing you again down the road sometime. Say hello to your family. How was your hunt?
18 July 2019, 07:34
Great to see more reports coming in.

Good stuff
18 July 2019, 13:28
Great stuff Todd, congratulations!
I am glad that you pushed through and did the trip despite your sons problems, in the same breath glad that he has got a diagnosis and is being treated.
One always needs a good excuse to do it again and you have got one!
18 July 2019, 15:47
Hi Todd,
Thanks for sharing and glad to hear your son is getting ironed out. I wish y’all the best of luck in your next father/son endeavor.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
APHA Honorary Member

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans. – Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House
18 July 2019, 16:48
Jorge, we stayed in Pedza. Stayed in Chalet No. 1

I remember Pedza. We were at Mururu..

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

18 July 2019, 17:13
Todd Williams
Originally posted by jorge:
Jorge, we stayed in Pedza. Stayed in Chalet No. 1

I remember Pedza. We were at Mururu..

I did a hunt out of Mururu back in 2012. 18 days worth. Cool thing about Mururu is listening to the lions at night. We had them in camp and around the skinning shed nearly every night as well.

Unfortunately, no lions calling in the night at Pedza. Both are top notch camps.
18 July 2019, 17:39
Cool thing about Mururu is listening to the lions at night

Quick story, when we were there, my wife stayed behind to read and sunbathe whilst my buddy Zeke and I were out hunting. We ALL (including my PH John Sharp) told her NOT to wander off. When we returned, she was about fifty yards down the dry river bed collecting shells or something (shit women do).

We gave her a ration of shit telling her AGAIN, this wasn't a park in Florida. After we had left, a father and son were hunting and the son did the same thing, only this time there was a young baboon foraging about 20 yards from the kid. Guess what? a lioness came boiling out of the bush on the opposite side of the riverbed and snatched that monkey. When John told her that story, her eyes got pretty big. At night we had cat prints all around our chalets too.

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

19 July 2019, 13:04
Congrats on a fine hunt.
20 July 2019, 05:12
Nice report, Todd and glad there is good news on your son.

I look forward to the next report when he takes you along.

Is there any update on Andy?


Give me the simple life; an AK-47, a good guard dog and a nymphomaniac who owns a liquor store.