New
Find
Notify
Tools

505 gibbs is an idiot
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Not sure this is in the right forum, but Mein Fuhrer (ledvm / aka Lane Easter), sent me a pm around 10:30 last night suggesting I post a thread on the above subject. I have had no recent contact with Lane, so I found it curious that I am occupying his mind so late at night, telling, no?

quote:
Maybe...just maybe...you could start a thread asking how many think .505 Gibbs is an idiot...and get some support! Wink

J. Lane Easter, DVM
DRSS

I did not find a forum related to "jack wad members", so I am posting it at his request on the forum he is moderator over. I also find it interesting that he has taken the time, unsolicited, to contact me, considering his last second to last post directed at me stated:

quote:
I will never engage with you on the forum again.

Since I recieved the above commitment, I have recieved 3-4 mindless emails from Lane (guess I shouldn't have given him my address), and most recently, the PM requesting this thread.

Well, Lane, at least you have proven that you are a liar...again.

So here it is guys, Lane has demanded that your voices be heard, I am sure there are plenty,

IS 505 GIBBS AN IDIOT?

Oh, and Lane, your devisive behaviour and multitude of character flaws (your propensity to lie, your never ending ability to stick your foot in your mouth in the name of your "expertise", your blatant immaturity, etc.), continue to be a far greater threat to the LCTF and the lion than any pictures posted on the net, or a young lion shot. I assure you and others, whether they are smart enough to see it or not,
LANE EASTER IS A LIABILITY TO ANY ORGANIZATION OR CAUSE HE OPENS HIS MOUTH FOR!!

Posts: 5179 | Registered: 30 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sooner or later, we are all held responsible for our words/actions. 505, good luck with that!

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4884 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sooner or later, we are all held responsible for our words/actions. 505, good luck with that!

Good luck with what?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 505 gibbs:
quote:

Good luck with what?

Are you trying to prove Lane's point?

465H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

465H&H

No, I actually was asking Aaron to clarify his post as he clearly had something to say and I did not understand it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Keep stirrin the pot long enough- something will float to the top.

SSR

Posts: 6725 | Location: central Texas | Registered: 05 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
PMs are PMs - to post them publicly is bad taste. I have had plently of people PM me on issues that I would dearly love to post, but I don't - that is why they call it a PM.

I would make an exception to that rule: if some numbnuts threaten to beat the shit out of you, or threatens to squish you like a bug, then he all bets are off.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Not sure this is in the right forum, but Mein Fuhrer (ledvm / aka Lane Easter), sent me a pm around 10:30 last night suggesting I post a thread on the above subject. I have had no recent contact with Lane, so I found it curious that I am occupying his mind so late at night, telling, no?

quote:
Maybe...just maybe...you could start a thread asking how many think .505 Gibbs is an idiot...and get some support! Wink

J. Lane Easter, DVM
DRSS

I did not find a forum related to "jack wad members", so I am posting it at his request on the forum he is moderator over. I also find it interesting that he has taken the time, unsolicited, to contact me, considering his last second to last post directed at me stated:

quote:
I will never engage with you on the forum again.

Since I recieved the above commitment, I have recieved 3-4 mindless emails from Lane (guess I shouldn't have given him my address), and most recently, the PM requesting this thread.

Well, Lane, at least you have proven that you are a liar...again.

So here it is guys, Lane has demanded that your voices be heard, I am sure there are plenty,

IS 505 GIBBS AN IDIOT?

Oh, and Lane, your devisive behaviour and multitude of character flaws (your propensity to lie, your never ending ability to stick your foot in your mouth in the name of your "expertise", your blatant immaturity, etc.), continue to be a far greater threat to the LCTF and the lion than any pictures posted on the net, or a young lion shot. I assure you and others, whether they are smart enough to see it or not,
LANE EASTER IS A LIABILITY TO ANY ORGANIZATION OR CAUSE HE OPENS HIS MOUTH FOR!!

505 - Like I've said before, dis-agreements, difference of opinions, etc. That's all fine and dandy, even when one really feels strong about his position. But, the non-stop personal attacks, name-calling, and bad-mouthing someone's occupational ability, could eventually result in personal confrontation!

I've spent time with Dr. Easter, regardless of your personal opinion of his views on the subject. He's a dedicated conservationist, good family man, and I'm sure he's a competent vet/surgeon. Focusing on the subject, might get more attention for your point of view.

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4884 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Let's pick a definition for idiot first.....

The first two given on dictionary.com are...

–noun

1. an utterly foolish or senseless person.
2. Psychology . a person of the lowest order in a former classification of mental retardation, having a mental age of less than three years old and an intelligence quotient under 25.

I suspect, based on one telephone call and reading multiple posts on here definiton #2 probably doesn't fit.

I further suspect definiton #1 would be a personal judgement call from an individual's perspective.

I have no solid feeling one way or the other on #1 but I would admit that a thread entitled 505 gibbs is an idiot started by 505 gibbs could give one pause to wonder. rotflmo

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7594 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherAZWriter:
PMs are PMs - to post them publicly is bad taste. I have had plently of people PM me on issues that I would dearly love to post, but I don't - that is why they call it a PM.

The punk took time to send me a PM asking me to post something on the public forum. The humor would have been lost on most the blowhards around here if there was no point of reference.

quote:

465H&H

Hey Walt, see below in the bold to see where Aaron answered the question I asked, get it now? Now sit quietly and let the adults talk (and yes, I use the term "adults" liberally)

quote:
Originally posted by Aaron Neilson:
505 - Like I've said before, dis-agreements, difference of opinions, etc. That's all fine and dandy, even when one really feels strong about his position. But, the non-stop personal attacks, name-calling, and bad-mouthing someone's occupational ability, could eventually result in personal confrontation!

I've spent time with Dr. Easter, regardless of your personal opinion of his views on the subject. He's a dedicated conservationist, good family man, and I'm sure he's a competent vet/surgeon. Focusing on the subject, might get more attention for your point of view.

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources

Aaron,

1) It does little to further your cause or even credibility when you hold 2 people to 2 totally different standards.

2) This is the second time I have seen you insinuate or indirectly threaten the use of violence on a poster. Most men get to a point in their life where they neither discuss or concern themselves with the threat of violence. I live my life under the assumption that normally developed people don't impose violence on others. If I run into someone who is not capable of that level of interaction, I will deal with that then, I sure as hell am not going to waste my time worrying about that now.

3) I wouldn't know Lane if I bumped into him on the street, nor would I be so presumptuous to think I know what kind of family man, vet or lover he is for that matter and I really do not care. I know Lane for what he is in a tiny little fraction of cyberspace, the things I have accurately called his hand on were his doing, not mine.

4) As for the "subject" and my "point of view", this thread is exactly what it was intended to be, the only reason I posted on here was because your co-moderator asked me to post it on the public forums, and being that their was no appropriate forum (subject wise), It seemed appropriate to give it to the jack ass that asked for it, perhaps now you can see the irony.

quote:
originally posted by Frostbit:
I would admit that a thread entitled 505 gibbs is an idiot started by 505 gibbs could give one pause to wonder. rotflmo

I am missing whether you find humor in this or take this site way too seriously? Cool

One of Us
posted Hide Post
505 - Rest assured I am NOT insinuating anything at all, just pointing out the obvious. Your comments weren't directed at me, so I have no specific bone to pick.

Just as I caught some grief for the original thread that started all of this. I'm sure you can find a better way, that's all.

I certainly do not take this site too seriously. I do however, take the issues facing the lion, very seriously!

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would side with 465 H&H and Lane on this one. Add one more vote for "Yes!"

If you actually OWNED a 505 Gibbs I might could take you seriously.

regards,

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
well, Rich, one thing i can absolutely assure you of. Brad DOES own a 505 Gibbs. i filmed him braining a moving hippo with it from a boat on Lake Cahorra Bassa. result was rather dramatic( hit it at the base of the skull from behind and basically turned it a flip)!! watching it's brains and blood blow out its nose in slow motion is interesting viewing.since i seriously doubt that you have ever killed anything with a 505( assuming you own one) perhaps you shouldn't cast stones from inside a glass house.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13143 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I am missing whether you find humor in this or take this site way too seriously? Cool

Exactly why it is not a good idea to take an individual post on this site too seriously.

If one looks at a consistent theme in a posters opinion on a topic then I would say one might be able to draw a conclusion that MAY be accurate.

Back to the thread topic no I don't think you're an idiot. I think you appear obsessed with a few other people's opinion on Lion management though.

No humor intended. Wink

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7594 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If this thread was designed to garner attention, you have succeeded.......

"Ignorance you can correct, you can't fix stupid." JWP

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming.

Semper Fidelis

"Building Carpal Tunnel one round at a time"

Posts: 13440 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 10 July 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post