THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Go
New
Find
Tools
 Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  1148 shell latch (in Gunsmithing) by Rolland
I have a friend looking for a shell latch for an 1148 Remington 410 shotgun. any ideas where to go. ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Gunsmithing

Discussion Topic  so how hard is a road transfer with guns (in African Big Game Hunting) by bcap
Going between Moz. to zim with rifles and bows. Can be done with the right planning and permits or j......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > African Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  Persons selected to be RAPED (in Humor) by richj
Due to the current financial situation caused by the slowdown in the economy, Congress has decided......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Humor

Discussion Topic  "extra" fees for Tanzania (in African Big Game Hunting) by jerrymontgomery
For you Tanzania Travellers- "Extra" fees are popping up for Tanzania, like license, Buffalo tag, ri......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > African Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  Good day on gaffers in the shallows and pulled hook on Blue Marlin in the deep (in Fishing) by Capt.Purvis
Filled the box in the am Clients are eating good. ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Fishing

Discussion Topic  Anyone hunted buffalo with ph Dylan Cloete? (in African Big Game Hunting) by Sunshine
Looking for informations on Dylan Cloete. Anyone hunted with him, what are your experiences with Dyl......

Discussion Topic  An evening on the ducks (in Australian and New Zealand Hunting) by shankspony
We have had a pretty harsh drought here this year, and it continued through the first week of ducksh......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Australian and New Zealand Hunting

Discussion Topic  416/9.3x74r (in Wildcats And Their Development) by Lynn Beier
Ok I bought a rebored Ruger number one barrel in this caliber and luckily it timed and head spaced ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Wildcats And Their Development

Discussion Topic  reflex on big bore (in Big Bores) by eezridr
Going to put a reflex on a CZ 550 458 Lott. Eyes are just getting bit old for opens. Really like the......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Big Bores

Discussion Topic  Quick venison backstrap corned beef. (in Recipes for Hunters) by custombolt
I didn't write anything down. Here's what I remember. Grab your frozen 2 pound whole loin and put i......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Recipes for Hunters

Discussion Topic  Hunt Report - 2022 Alberta Black Bear (Pics Added) (in American Big Game Hunting) by whisk(e)y hunter
Dates: 05/01/22 - 05/07/22 Location: Northwest Alberta, CA Booked through Arjun Reddy, Hunters Netwo......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > American Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  1886 Winchester stock Dimensions (in Lever Action Rifles) by kda55
Can anybody tell me the pitch angle of a shotgun butt style and the depth of the butt on an original......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Lever Action Rifles

Discussion Topic  9.5x57 MS vs. 9.5x57 Mauser (in Reloading) by GMyers
I have been looking for a set of reloading dies for 9.5x57 MS. I have found dies listed as 9.5x57 M......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Reloading

Discussion Topic  Stock crack repair on 416 Rem build (in Big Bores) by Tex84
I’ve posted about this gun in the custom gun forum. It’s a left handed 416 Rem I’m building on a mod......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Big Bores

Discussion Topic  Barrel length for 50 cal (in Big Bores) by Bwana_500
I have been building a 510 A-Square for quite a while and am currently waiting on the stock work to ......

Discussion Topic  WY Unit 73 Elk Guide (in American Big Game Hunting) by LHeym500
Thanks to a good friend on here, I got drawn for another WY elk (cow) tag. Over half the unit is des......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > American Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  375H&H + 3x scope (in Optics) by GaryG
Hello. I have a new Heym Express in 375 on the way and am wondering if any of you have used a fixed ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Optics

Discussion Topic  NZ car fuel. (in Australian and New Zealand Hunting) by gryphon1
They dont understand that the energy costs in building one electric car with the giant battery far o......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Australian and New Zealand Hunting

Discussion Topic  Miller 375 (in Custom Built Rifles) by gasgunner
Someone picked up a bargain over the weekend. ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Custom Built Rifles

Discussion Topic  Qatar (in Travel Forum) by Dangerous Dave
Anyone flying to Harare via Doha on 5/28?...
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Travel Forum

Discussion Topic  Feeding problem M70 winchester (in Gunsmithing) by reddy375
My pre 64 type Alaskan model winchester in 375H&H, doesnt feed the last round properly. The mag take......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Gunsmithing

Discussion Topic  Al Freeland Box. (in Competitive Shooting) by richj
Al Freeland box. My buddy was heavy into Hi Power Rifle. ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Competitive Shooting

Discussion Topic  Finally after 3 years~ (in Taxidermy) by L. David Keith
I received a notice from the USF&W that they were starting to issue CITIES permits for Bontebok. How......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Taxidermy

Discussion Topic  I feel I must apoligize (in Custom Built Rifles) by JPetroni
To the members of the forum. I recently posted on the “checkering” board on the 2 titles regarding t......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Custom Built Rifles

Discussion Topic  Hawke Riflescope Mail In Rebates Have Begun - Get Back up to $50.00 (in Optics) by gr8fuldoug
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Optics

Discussion Topic  Steiner 6-24x50 (in Optics) by Foxhunter223
Looking at a Steiner 6-24x50 to go atop a Sako S491 223 Heavy Barrel. Has anyone had any experience ......

Discussion Topic  Condolences (in African Big Game Hunting) by Tim Carney
Please accept my condolences to you and all our UAE friends at the death of Sheikh Khalifa, Saeed. ......

Discussion Topic  Found the 404 Jeffery I was looking for - here's a shout-out for a wonderful seller (in Big Bores) by buckstix
Hello All, Just purchased this 404J from BEGNO. It is exactly what I was looking for. It is a wel......

Discussion Topic  Fixing a bulge in a shotgun barrel (in Gunsmithing) by Timan
I recently picked up a Winchester model 12 20 gauge. It has ring bulge in the barrel about 6 inches......

Discussion Topic  What have you made out of scrap? (in Gunsmithing) by custombolt
Inspired by copperlake, what bits and pieces of cut offs, broken, bent, cracked or otherwise throw a......

Discussion Topic  Ammo Confiscated by QATAR in DOHA!! (in African Big Game Hunting) by 470EDDY
I just learned something new.... seems that one of our fellow hunters, and a very high profile guns ......

Discussion Topic  Henry 243Win Single shot (in Small Calibers) by Luckyducker
My daughter won this break action single shot Henry at the Duck's Unlimited banquet last night, whic......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Small Calibers

Discussion Topic  300 Win mag SAAMI question (in Gunsmithing) by Live Oak
My son bought a used Sako 85L in 300 win mag. Very nice rifle! I have loaded some rounds for him to ......

Discussion Topic  Athlon Cronus G2 15x56 UHD Binocular (in Optics) by gr8fuldoug

Discussion Topic  Tongariro crossing (in Australian and New Zealand Hunting) by shankspony
A few weeks back My Partner, her daughter and i did the famous Tongariro crossing. Its not far from ......

Discussion Topic  Took the wife the Eastern Cape for her first hunt: Long (in Hunting Reports - Africa) by L. David Keith
Country: South Africa's Eastern Cape Province Outfitter: Greg Harvey PH: Jason Oliver Camps: Hunters......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Hunting Reports - Africa

Discussion Topic  Slowmo egg shooting (in Pistol Shooting) by boom stick
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Pistol Shooting

Discussion Topic  Trophy hunting incentivises killing of endangered animals, warns environmentalist (in African Big Game Hunting) by Kathi

Discussion Topic  Larry Shores on Nicks Wild Ride (in American Big Game Hunting) by chuckmaxman
Just watched the episode. Really entertaining....

Discussion Topic  Silencerco 46M (in Nightvision And Silencers) by Beretta682E
Ordered one today. Let’s see how long the wait is. ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Nightvision And Silencers

Discussion Topic  ACGG member Matthew Roberts/MNR (in CHECKERING) by Jim@IMReps
Ruger No 1 ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > CHECKERING

Discussion Topic  Super South Africa mountain Species Vaal Rhebuck, Mountain Feedback and Common Reedbu (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by Johan Hermann
Good Day AR Members I just recently secured access to an incredible area in the southern Drakensber......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts

Discussion Topic  custom rifle inquiry (in Custom Built Rifles) by devere
My son is an alaskan hunting guide and was given a custom rifle as a tip a few years ago. I recently......

Discussion Topic  Ele hunt old stomping ground of Kai Uwe Denker (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by reddy375
I have one elephant available for this year. The hunt is in Namibia. The hunting concession area is ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts

Discussion Topic  RCBS 577 NE & 600 NE (in Double Rifles) by new_guy
I'm in the market for RCBS 577 NE and 600 NE Dies... let me know if you have some for sale....
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Double Rifles

Discussion Topic  buying alcohol in Doha (in Travel Forum) by CharlesL
My flight schedule has gone from an overnight connection at Hamad International Airport to a 3 hour ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Travel Forum

Discussion Topic  Anyone hunt Croatia or Czech Republic? (in European Big Game Hunting) by Wendell Reich
Looking for a summer hunt in both countries. Roe and Mouflon. Any recommendations?...
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > European Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  Question about guns for 4H Shooting Club (in Competitive Shooting) by Capt.Purvis
My Son just joined a shooting team. He will be participating in competition 22LR rifle and pistol ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Competitive Shooting

Discussion Topic  No loaning (in Humor) by 4570Forever
When I was young and naive an older friend told me he never loaned his wife/girl friend or his motor......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Humor

Discussion Topic  New Flight Entertainment (in Travel Forum) by Saeed

» Refine Search
» New Search