THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Go
New
Find
Tools
 Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Big Deep Hole (in Humor) by Moremonte
Two ole boys from Oklahoma were out hunting in the hills, and came upon a huge hole in the ground. T......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Humor

Discussion Topic  Almost fell over! (in Miscellaneous Topics) by Live Oak
In May I put corn in four feeders. Paid a little over $13 a hundred. Monday I bought corn for the fe......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Miscellaneous Topics

Discussion Topic  Life has certainly changed over the years (in Miscellaneous Topics) by Aspen Hill Adventures
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Miscellaneous Topics

Discussion Topic  VIP Meet and Greet for Transiting OR Tambo (in Travel Forum) by Michael Robinson
On our way to Botswana, we will be transiting Johannesburg. Not leaving the airport, just changing ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Travel Forum

Discussion Topic  Happy Fathers Day! (in American Big Game Hunting) by L. David Keith
Not sure if Fathers Day is only celebrated in our country or other nations as well but to all you Fa......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > American Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  Hunt for Aardwolf and "Other-Wordly" Animals - $2700 (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by Victor Watson
Hunt for Aardwolf - $2700 My grandfather was half Dutch and was always mixing his two native tongue......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts

Discussion Topic  How Do You Feel About Go-Fund-Me? (in Miscellaneous Topics) by Kensco
I'm tired of reading every tragic event ending in a Go-Fund-Me request. Doesn't anyone take care of ......

Discussion Topic  Another first for Leupold (in Optics) by Atkinson
I sent an old scope back to Leupold last week, a old 4X that the windage screw had locked up on..The......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Optics

Discussion Topic  Dowell knives wanted (in Knives and Knife Making) by Gunswizard
Want to buy knives by Brett or Taylor Dowell, please e-mail pics and asking price to: bobtwining@sbc......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Knives and Knife Making

Discussion Topic  Talbot Scope Mounts (in Optics) by LJS
Does anyone know if Talbot Scope Mounts is still in business? I bought a Ruger 10/22 target that has......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Optics

Discussion Topic  Airlines may start "Weighing" passengers. (in Aviation) by Alaskan Sourdough
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Aviation

Discussion Topic  My modest 30-30 Collection (in Cartridge Collecting) by Catahoula
I just started picking these up a year ago. My first purchase was just a random, “hey, that’s a cool......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Cartridge Collecting

Discussion Topic  My prefered Home Brew Bore Solvent (in Gun Cleaning Forum) by Longshot
I start with 85% Sea Foam and add 15% Kroil or Marvel Mistery Oil. The Sea Foam is a top engine clea......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Gun Cleaning Forum

Discussion Topic  Re-boring a 30-06 Browning 95 lever action to 375 Whelen. (in Gunsmithing) by arkypete
What are the potential pitfalls for this procedure? The barrel guy warning me about inadequacy of th......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Gunsmithing

Discussion Topic  Hitmen kill suspected rhino poaching kingpin (in Rhino Conservation) by Kathi
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Rhino Conservation

Discussion Topic  Northwestern Band of Shoshone sues Idaho over hunting rights (in American Big Game Hunting) by Kathi
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > American Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  Greg's first African hunt with Karoo Wild Safaris (in Hunting Reports - Africa) by Victor Watson
It was at first light on the 5th day that our kudu hunting fortunes changed. We'd heard talk of a la......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Hunting Reports - Africa

Discussion Topic  7x57 powders (in Reloading) by richj
There's probably too many to list. I have a ton of 140gr SP and 4 rifles in 7x57. Started with this......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Reloading

Discussion Topic  Getting into Canada Do not Try. (in Canadian Hunting) by Capt. Purvis
My brother in law was refused entry into Canada just now. He flew into Seattle and drove up to bo......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Canadian Hunting

Discussion Topic  R-7 powder temp sensitivity (in Reloading) by OSA
For all of you smarter than me just how sensitive is reloader 7 to temperature changes. Say 80 to a ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Reloading

Discussion Topic  Big day cooking (in Australian and New Zealand Hunting) by Bakes
Did up some venison shanks in beer (Bloody good it was to!) as well as some venison and pork sausage......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Australian and New Zealand Hunting

Discussion Topic  A telescopic sight for my Ruger MK III pistol? (in Handgun Hunting) by Naphtali
I've given up on the electro-optical dot I had been using with my Ruger MK III target pistol. I want......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Handgun Hunting

Discussion Topic  ANTELOPE IN SOUTHERN COLORADO 2021 (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by MARK H. YOUNG
Chris Furia/Vision Quest Hunts in Trinidad,CO has 2 landowner tag antelope available for 2021 so no ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts

Discussion Topic  Five Stages of Married Life (in Humor) by nvmichael
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Humor

Discussion Topic  Powder availability. (in Reloading) by 375er
Has anyone seen powder for sale anywhere recently? Specifically looking for RL 15 and/or WW 760. T......

Discussion Topic  Need Pre-64 M70 Magnum Action (in Custom Built Rifles) by tom mason
Need a action for a 300/375 H&H. Let me know what you have....
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Custom Built Rifles

Discussion Topic  Best Score of My Life...So Far! (in Reloading) by Clayman
At a gun show today searching for deals on anything (mostly just killing a rainy Friday afternoon) a......

Discussion Topic  Roe Buks Fever. (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by adictosacazar
Stalking Roe Buck in Guadalajara in one of the most beautiful landscapes, There is a high density of......

Discussion Topic  17AH ver 17 Hornady (in Small Calibers) by Bad Ass Wallace
Had a little Martini Cadet in 17AH for some years but difficult and time consuming loading with only......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Small Calibers

Discussion Topic  Shout out to Swarovski Optiks US Customer Service (in Optics) by KY Nimrod
Just wanted to let everyone know about a great experience with Swarovski USA. I bought a Z6 1.7-10......

Discussion Topic  ufo sightings (in Humor) by butchloc
an agency has determinte tkhat the increase sightings of uso;s is duce to curiosity of the decrease ......

Discussion Topic  6 Months Production (in Custom Built Rifles) by Duane Wiebe (CG&R)
Sorry for some photo quality...Old camera crashed. The rifles are: 404 Jeffry, 22 Hornet on 1922 S......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Custom Built Rifles

Discussion Topic  10 ga 2 7/8 in (in Shotshell Reloading) by snowman
Loaded up some Bismuth shot for my old LC Smith double barrel 10 ga 2 7/8". Used the same load as ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Shotshell Reloading

Discussion Topic  SAKO Finnwolf Replacement Magazine (in Gunsmithing) by Vol717
I recently bought a .243 SAKO Finnwolf lever action rifle cheap because it had no magazine. Original......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Gunsmithing

Discussion Topic  Taxidermy Question (in Taxidermy) by gunslinger55
So I just bought a place in the high country in Arizona with an 35x60 aircraft hangar. I want to put......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Taxidermy

Discussion Topic  Fake VS Real self defense (in Humor) by Mark
Well darn, apparently it can't embed: ......

Discussion Topic  phone calls (in Humor) by butchloc
Donald Trump, Queen Elizabeth, and Vladimir Putin all die and go to Hell. While th......

Discussion Topic  a 15 year olds lords prayer (in Miscellaneous Topics) by butchloc
Lord's Prayer By a 15-year-old school kid who got an A+ for this entry (TOTALLY AWESOME)! The Lord's......

Discussion Topic  The names of things you probably didn't know (in Miscellaneous Topics) by nvmichael

Discussion Topic  Bear in the crapper (in Alaska Hunting Forum) by Bakes
All I have to worry about are green frogs in the loo... ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Alaska Hunting Forum

Discussion Topic  The Hunt Was Interesting (in Alaska Hunting Forum) by scruffy
Back when I was a little kid I was browsing through one of my father's farming magazines. Normally I......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Alaska Hunting Forum

Discussion Topic  Big 5, Big Sable, and more (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by L. David Keith
Fellow hunters; one of my longtime good friends and PH, Werner Van Der Walt in Limpopo has some ope......

Discussion Topic  Bucket list combo: Buffalo, Sable & Roan (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by L. David Keith
If these 3 are on your bucket list, then join us for a 7 day, 8 night excursion into the Eastern Cap......

Discussion Topic  7mm WSSM (a 7WSM switch-barrel for comps) (in Wildcats And Their Development) by jpl
A while back I built a mag fed rifle in 7mm WSM and I've been using it in local precision rifle comp......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Wildcats And Their Development

Discussion Topic  RCBS 8mm-06 Imp. shoulder angle ? (in Wildcats And Their Development) by yumastepside
I have an RCBS 270 Improved which has a 30 deg. shoulder and a 265 RCBS which has a 28 deg. shoulder......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Wildcats And Their Development

Discussion Topic  22-243 middlestead (in Wildcats And Their Development) by theback40
Looking to buy a couple cases from someone who has one. I want to check feeding from a box magazine....

Discussion Topic  Reasonable fares on Emirates (in Travel Forum) by K Evans
To those of you contemplating a trip to Zim this year and are having trouble finding acceptable/affo......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Travel Forum

Discussion Topic  Can I put an ar upper on a vr 80 semi auto shotgun? (in Modern Military Rifles) by steel
I have been looking at getting a magazine fed semi automatic shotgun. I have looked at a bunch and I......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Modern Military Rifles

Discussion Topic  Kei River Hunting Safaris Hunt Special 2021/2022 (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by Kei River Hunting Safaris
We can start hunting again ,what a relief!!!! OUTFITTER: ANDREW RENTON T/A KEI RIVER HUNTING SAFARI......

Discussion Topic  cancellation hunt August 2 to 15 August 2021 (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by Kei River Hunting Safaris
Dear all Members We have unfortunately received sad news that a hunter cant make his dates . please ......

» Refine Search
» New Search