New
Find
Notify
Tools

ufo sightings
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
an agency has determinte tkhat the increase sightings of uso;s is duce to curiosity of the decrease of hiuman intelligendce since the election of biden

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Facebook would tag that . Big Grin

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1595 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Why does that make sense killpc

Never rode a bull, but have shot some.

NRA life member
NRA LEO firearms instructor (retired)
NRA Golden Eagles member

Posts: 1504 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of The Dane
posted Hide Post
If Biden is the best you can come up with, then how fucked up are your election system and country in general???

Posts: 1102 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 15 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Dane, let me count the ways. Forget that, life is too short.

Posts: 725 | Location: Corrales, New Mexico | Registered: 03 February 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Dane, I have to agree with you. I love where I live (on my property) but am really disgusted by the way things are run by the "powers that be"

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Dane:
If Biden is the best you can come up with, then how fucked up are your election system and country in general???

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7763 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of The Dane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark:
quote:
Originally posted by The Dane:

But the bastard still won!

Met an old bricklayer many moons ago and amongst other valuable things he thought me this titbit:
Son do you know the 50/50/90 rule!
Me: No sir.
Him: If you take all the people you know, statistics say that half of them will be dumber than average. In reality that number is way closer to 90% and if you count in the elementary school teachers then the number is closer to 95%

Now if you live by that rule and treat most everyone you meet, as a dumb teenager, then life gets way easier!!!

Posts: 1102 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 15 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
tu2 Like Will Rogers commented, "Sammy was born ignorant + has been losing ground ever since."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote