Find
Notify
Tools

Corrientes photos
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
capibara

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
retrieving a big hog

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
Juan; You owe me a Capivara Hunt !!! je, je nice pictures, thanks for sharing. My freezer now is plenty of Red stag meat, soon a litle report, Big Hug for all. Guille

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Could you guys please describe what capibaras taste like?

I've heard it's like a mix between rabbit and fish. I can't imagine that.

How would you rate it as wild game on a 1-10 scale? 1 = ¡Puaj! y 10 = ¡Una de las mejores comidas del mundo!

Posts: 49226 | Registered: 21 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
capibara ,has a deliciuos meat ,white and a bit greasy ,but i walways liked it .I cannot compare with hare ,but yes its like a fat rabbit.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Capibara that I ate in Brazil was fantastic, grilled in skewers it was like pork. I would guess that the dry grilling method dried out the supposed "greasiness" that is often associated with capibara, but I loved it.

Posts: 247 | Location: Anchorage, AK | Registered: 14 February 2008Reply With Quote