Find
Notify
Tools

Next red stag season???
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted
Hey argentinians....how is everything going?
I heard about a lot of rainning in la Pampa during the year so there has been good grass for the deers, also a little cold in the last weekend, so everything looks promising..

Please any news or stories about the situation are welcome.

L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Lorenzo: yes, during the last months the rains have been enough, but at the beginning of the year the weather was very dry in most zones. Thus many heads of cattle died and food was scarce, of course ditto for deer. I don´t have first hand reports yet, but I´ll let you know as soon as I receive something. Roll Eyes

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Lorenzo. I plan to be in Buenos Aires April 10 for a few days. Perhaps we can meet this time. Maybe lunch or dinner with Ricardo. wave

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Lorenzo: at this very moment I phoned a friend who is the owner of a very good "coto de caza" in La Pampa, very near to your hunting area. He says that there are so many deer eating the wheat and corn in such quantities that he had to scare them away. Thus it seems that this should be a fantastic season....and I´ll not be there Mad

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
Ricardo,
I sent you a PM

Bill,
Sure !! This time I will cross the river thumb

L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Im nearly fully booked for this season ,we will post the photos after it .Ill move to laPampa during march.Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote