The Accurate Reloading Forums
Next red stag season???

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/994107165/m/579108626

21 February 2007, 02:38
Lorenzo
Next red stag season???
Hey argentinians....how is everything going?
I heard about a lot of rainning in la Pampa during the year so there has been good grass for the deers, also a little cold in the last weekend, so everything looks promising..

Please any news or stories about the situation are welcome.

L
21 February 2007, 18:27
nainital
Lorenzo: yes, during the last months the rains have been enough, but at the beginning of the year the weather was very dry in most zones. Thus many heads of cattle died and food was scarce, of course ditto for deer. I don´t have first hand reports yet, but I´ll let you know as soon as I receive something. Roll Eyes
22 February 2007, 06:23
billinthewild
Lorenzo. I plan to be in Buenos Aires April 10 for a few days. Perhaps we can meet this time. Maybe lunch or dinner with Ricardo. wave

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt
22 February 2007, 17:17
nainital
Lorenzo: at this very moment I phoned a friend who is the owner of a very good "coto de caza" in La Pampa, very near to your hunting area. He says that there are so many deer eating the wheat and corn in such quantities that he had to scare them away. Thus it seems that this should be a fantastic season....and I´ll not be there Mad
24 February 2007, 01:00
Lorenzo
Ricardo,
I sent you a PM

Bill,
Sure !! This time I will cross the river thumb

L
24 February 2007, 21:11
juanpozzi
Im nearly fully booked for this season ,we will post the photos after it .Ill move to laPampa during march.Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-