Find
Notify
Tools

Ducks hunted in my farm .
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
Juan, Wonderful picture and great hunt, any of this days FRANCISCO & I will go to take some lessons of duck hunting with You and Iki,this photo is amazing and speaks by itself about your PH skills, Congratulations!!! Guille.

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Guille....I will send you a photo or two of duck hunting with Juan.....

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Not to make light of Juans considerable skills but even someone without much experience can do well there. You have to duck hunt or wing shoot the other species in Argentina to really appreciate it. It is the most incredible wing shooting I have ever experienced. The sky was literally black with birds and I am talking about ducks let alone the pigeons and doves. I would also like to do some more perdiz shooting there as well. It would be a great trip and money well spent for you. Just be sure to take lots of $ for shells as you will shoot more than you ever thought possible.

Happiness is a warm gun

Posts: 4106 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi: Just curious but don't you guys have a bag limit? That is a lot of ducks for 3 hunters[be good eating i bet]

Posts: 201 | Location: Mackenzie BC | Registered: 15 February 2005Reply With Quote