The Accurate Reloading Forums
Ducks hunted in my farm .

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/994107165/m/290105158

17 April 2008, 03:29
juanpozzi
Ducks hunted in my farm .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-
18 April 2008, 05:30
Guillermo Amestoy
Juan, Wonderful picture and great hunt, any of this days FRANCISCO & I will go to take some lessons of duck hunting with You and Iki,this photo is amazing and speaks by itself about your PH skills, Congratulations!!! Guille.

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"
18 April 2008, 08:42
billinthewild
Guille....I will send you a photo or two of duck hunting with Juan.....

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt
20 April 2008, 07:53
Mike Smith
Not to make light of Juans considerable skills but even someone without much experience can do well there. You have to duck hunt or wing shoot the other species in Argentina to really appreciate it. It is the most incredible wing shooting I have ever experienced. The sky was literally black with birds and I am talking about ducks let alone the pigeons and doves. I would also like to do some more perdiz shooting there as well. It would be a great trip and money well spent for you. Just be sure to take lots of $ for shells as you will shoot more than you ever thought possible.

Happiness is a warm gun
20 April 2008, 20:40
gunbug
Hi: Just curious but don't you guys have a bag limit? That is a lot of ducks for 3 hunters[be good eating i bet]