Find
Notify
Tools

All right, I've waited long enough.
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Blacktailer
posted
So the roar is over. Is anyone going to post some pictures of your stags? Surely someone has been successful!

Have gun- Will travel
The value of a trophy is computed directly in terms of personal investment in its acquisition. Robert Ruark

Posts: 3828 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
Take a look, I have to pass this time...
Reds
More reds

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Wonder why Lorenzo did not post this on the SA site....he is one lucky Uruguayan.... clap

And, Guillermo, where the hell were you and I?
You were dreaming about soy beans and I was dreaming about the beautiful Argentine lady that you are going to introduce me to one day soon. hammering

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have lots of pictures from our trip. How to post them?

Ski+3

Posts: 858 | Location: Kalispell, MT | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
My humble experience....

http://forums.accuratereloadin...261044331#5261044331

I am not endowed with the gift of words, wish I could tell not only about the result of my hunt but about the feeling hunting in that area....

Hope pics could talk by themselves....

Sorry for posting in the "rest of the world" forum... actually I didn't realize it till done (was reading MrLexma & Lorenzo´s and posted mine)

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Again, wonderful....and knowing you and how much you enjoy this hunt I can appreciate it even more....but, how about my little cabin? To rent it for a few months after you put in internet, cable TV, heating, a good parilla, and, of course, a beautiful lady to take care of it for me....Argentine or Uruguayan, makes no difference.

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote