Notify
Tools

cat recipes
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anyone else eat chinese?

OK, how about dog? Philipino?

Posts: 1610 | Location: Shelby, Ohio | Registered: 03 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of darwinmauser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Slater:
Anyone else eat chinese?

Dogs are a Korean specialty.

It's mercy, compassion and forgiveness I lack; not rationality.

Posts: 2414 | Location: Humpty Doo NT Australia | Registered: 18 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darwinmauser:
quote:
Originally posted by Don Slater:
Anyone else eat chinese?

Dogs are a Korean specialty.

Didn't really know that, but I ate dog in
the philipines?

Posts: 1610 | Location: Shelby, Ohio | Registered: 03 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
my friend when in the philipines ate dog...they fed the dog rice and then killed it and roasted it over a fire and the rice was kinda like stuffing.

not a lot of walking the dog there but plenty of wokking the dog.

eating dog is all over asia and not just the koreas. china is big on it in fact they beat the dog alive to tenderize it before killing it. talk about pain with no gain...

if you are poor and hungry nothing is off the menu. eating only the finest cuts of meat and animals is kind of new...hot dogs anyone animal

as far as cats go, there is an asian cat (cant remember the name) that is on their menu. it has a longer face but some keep them as pets. heck my grandma had pet roosters. not the first time of a petfood overlap. i would rather use the cat as bait for something bigger Wink

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27600 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by boom stick:
my friend when in the philipines ate dog...they fed the dog rice and then killed it and roasted it over a fire and the rice was kinda like stuffing.

not a lot of walking the dog there but plenty of wokking the dog.

eating dog is all over asia and not just the koreas. china is big on it in fact they beat the dog alive to tenderize it before killing it. talk about pain with no gain...

if you are poor and hungry nothing is off the menu. eating only the finest cuts of meat and animals is kind of new...hot dogs anyone animal

as far as cats go, there is an asian cat (cant remember the name) that is on their menu. it has a longer face but some keep them as pets. heck my grandma had pet roosters. not the first time of a petfood overlap. i would rather use the cat as bait for something bigger Wink

Thanks for the info, boom stick.