THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM RECIPES FOR HUNTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Recipes for Hunters    Looking for a duck/goose sausage recipe.

Moderators: Ninja Hunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a duck/goose sausage recipe.
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted
I have a bunch of older goose and duck in the freezer that I need to use and figure sausage is a good way to go. Do you have a favorite recipe? I have a grinder and sausage stuffer.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3818 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Er a I wouldn't lookk to hard! jumping

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41850 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
honest-food.net and the recipe section of ducks unlimited have some you might like
Coues
DS

Posts: 336 | Location: flagstaff az | Registered: 16 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
Best duck sausage I ever had was a roasted fennel duck sausage

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27600 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote