Notify
Tools

Heads Up on Montana Rifleman Co's Refund Policy
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bill Soverns
posted Hide Post
Mr. Spellcheck,

You just dont get it. Im not even going to waste my time in explaining the fundamentals to you. I have WASTED enough of my time already. Back to ignoring your babbling horseshit.

Posts: 1268 | Location: Newell, SD, USA | Registered: 07 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of GrandView
posted Hide Post
Quote:

originally posted by walex...
beemanbeme howard and grandview, you remind me of the yapping little curs who are all brave and mouthy unless the alpha-male comes on the scene, in person, and then you grovel and slink back into your rat-holes. In my 66 years of observation I've seen your type operate countless times. Like the modern day street punks who attack or mug someone, and if he resists they call the police and their lawyer to save them. Real brave and mouthy at a distance like at the other end of the ethernet. It must be real tough to live with that knowledge, and knowing that it would really eat at your guts if you had any.

You are doing most of the braying, big fella.

And........ completely bereft of logic and intellect.

Your last dissertation is a monument to ignorance and false bravado.

GV

Posts: 768 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 18 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Grandview, Igot a pretty good record of being able to back it my braying,or whatever, up close in person. The fact that OJ is still walking around free as a bird is a pretty good monument to the fact that your last disertation is pretty ignorant. One would have to have his head up his ass quite a ways not to see that. That's why you're blind to reality.

Posts: 253 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 22 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of GrandView
posted Hide Post
Quote:

originally posted by walex...
Grandview, Igot a pretty good record of being able to back it my braying,or whatever, up close in person.

To your great misfortune, the Internet isn't an "up close in person" medium.

Quote:

The fact that OJ is still walking around free as a bird is a pretty good monument to the fact that your last disertation is pretty ignorant.

Nothing in my previous post is in reference to OJ. Nor can it be remotely linked. And incidently........ beemanbeme made the first reference to OJ. After which you included him in your sweeping, less than cogent rambling.......not recognizing he was posting in defense of your position.

And since you apparently like to keep track........you misspelled dissertation.

Quote:

One would have to have his head up his ass quite a ways not to see that.

Speaking of which.....

GV

Posts: 768 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 18 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
walex, got a great idea for ya!!!! since you like to whin and whimper there is a great sight for this and here is the link www.HuntAmerica.com , try it you will fit in very well with the Limp Dicked Mental Midget , hell with your background he may even make ya a Adminastrator , tell him jimmyd223 sent ya, he will love that.

Also walex, ifn' ya butty up to the LDMM maybe he will cut ya a special deal on a Dakota

Posts: 1605 | Location: Wa. State | Registered: 19 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
All you little monkeys been doing so much yapping it's hardto keep track of who said what. and all of your yapping is in the form of personal attacks and smartmouth and not even remotely concerned with gunsmithing, or problems related to gunsmithing or gunbuilding, gunsmiths or gunbuilders. So bugger off little man.

Posts: 253 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 22 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
I'll second that HA suggestion. Swamp is quite knowledgeable and can cut and paste any point of view one wishes to present.

Posts: 6205 | Location: Cascade, MT | Registered: 12 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Elkslayer
posted Hide Post
I think Walex is related to DFC over on 24hourcampfire!

Posts: 452 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 15 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

of the yapping little curs who are all brave and mouthy unless the alpha-male comes on the scene,

hardto keep track of who said what.

not even remotely concerned with gunsmithing, or problems related to gunsmithing or gunbuilding, gunsmiths or gunbuilders.

is the cur tucking his tail between his legs and slinking off, ie changing the subject?

How does the saying go? "you throw a stone into a pack of coyotes and the one who yelps is the one that got hit?"

Jimmy223 you crack me up.

Posts: 2339 | Location: Moses Lake WA | Registered: 17 October 2000Reply With Quote