THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LONG RANGE SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Long Range Shooting    2,751-yard shots with a .338 Edge +P
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: MS Hitman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2,751-yard shots with a .338 Edge +P
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
What was the cause or reason for piss poor accuracy even though
I find it hard to fault Kreiger barrels.

Posts: 1935 | Registered: 30 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The only thing Carlock could figure was the barrel........

I know Krieger has a stellar reputation ....but.....anybody that makes anything can have a bad one. I don't really know, what matters is he fixed it, and fixed it well.

Posts: 41768 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of bigdoggy2bore
posted Hide Post
Glad he came through for you. Sounds and looks like you have a great shooting rifle. Hope you enjoy shooting it.

Used to be bigdoggy700 with 929 posts . Originally registered as bigdoggy 700 in July 2006.

Posts: 318 | Location: ILLINOIS , FINALLY GETTING. A CCW! | Registered: 14 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Got any load data you want to share?

Posts: 1935 | Registered: 30 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post