Find
Notify
Tools

08.01.11.12:02
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by woods:
MS where did you come from. You act like a tin pot DICKtator with your stupid one-liners and your depressingly idiotic signature line. Seems simple is hard on you because you can't get that far. You seem terribly infatuiated with DICK; you're not one of those "Don't ask, don't tell" refugees from the Army are you?

Are you the moderator who banned rc? What difference does it make?

I have never seen any of your posts before this one and it's easy to see you have no people skills at all and should not be a moderator. I've heard all this before. Do you give out cheese and crackers with that whine?

If ignorance is bliss; there are some blissful sonofaguns around here. We know who you are, so no reason to point yourselves out.

Posts: 2389 | Registered: 19 July 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Post deleted for inappropriate subject matter.

Posts: 9920 | Location: Carolinas, USA | Registered: 22 April 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of jwp475
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hot Core:
quote:
Originally posted by woods:
jwp, I respect your ability to shoot long distance but you impart no knowledge because of your lack of personality, sense of humor and ethics. ...also

Hey Woods, I had no idea that Gut Shooting like jwp does impresses you. Agree he is as big of a fool as teenScum and ms hitfool - probably all related - just that simple.

Where exactly have I gut shot an animal? Exactly what have you ever killed, nothing I'd wager all hot air.

The fool is in your mirror

A 9mm may expand to a larger diameter, but a 45 ain't going to shrink

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
- Winston Churchill

Posts: 5077 | Location: USA | Registered: 11 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of Boss Hoss
posted Hide Post
Hey Hot Core---how many Score HOF BR 1K Points do you have?????? Have you ever won a 1k Score State Championship or set a Range Record anywhere?

Didn’t think so – you are one abrasive SOB there PAL. Want to discuss the finite elements of Precision Reloading? Go ahead….. Cat Got Your Tongue?

Ok—Do you lathe turn case necks? Do you custom grind the mandrel for this operation? What precautions do you take to ensure the mandrel does not get to warm or it will cause the brass to expand while turning giving inconstant results. What is the clearance between your brass outside neck wall and the chamber wall? How far are your rounds off of the lands and what is the Specific method you use to determine this distance. What tool do you use to measure concentricity? What tool do you use and why to measure actual bullet bearing surface? How do you measure and sort bullets prior to using the bullet tip uniforming die or if you trim meplats what is your process (I do both)? Do you have your dies both seating and sizing made when the chamber is reamed or do you just take pot luck and buy whatever? Do you prefer RBLP or RBRP actions and why? What kind of rest do you use and why also please explain in detail, the procedure for getting set up on the bench to shoot evaluation groups or competition—please include every step we want to learn here!

This should be sufficient to get us started.
coffee

Posts: 1004 | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of Boss Hoss
posted Hide Post
Hot Core---I must say that your comments are disappointing to say the least. When you are casting aspersions on others is it too much to ask to at least attempt to be entertaining? I would never call you an AZZhole perhaps a Hairless Winking Sphincter who wishes he had copious amounts dancing of Keratinized Stratified Squamous which is built for wear and tear instead! popcorn

Now please go change your Depends before people start complaining about the stench! You really should not drink so much beer and then eat radishes because when you make in your pants the next day it is not a treat for the olfactory’s! Try and think of other people’s feelings for a change!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Ya know Boss Hoss, I think someone has taken over Hot Cores screen name and is trying to discredit him by penning all these childish posts..
This isn't the Hot Core that we have come to know and love!

It is either that or he really does have a man crush on his leg humping friend rc..

Posts: 592 | Registered: 28 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of Boss Hoss
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Wink Gotta love it!