THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEVER ACTION RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Lever Action Rifles    new bullets...beartooth 525 gr piledriver check out the link
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

new bullets...beartooth 525 gr piledriver check out the link
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted
talked to the guy who makes these he is so nice and knowledgable you will buy some just for that reason. check out this link and let me know if you try them and what experience you have with them

http://www.beartoothbullets.com/open_sight/index.htm

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27611 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've ordered from Beartooth several times with no problems at all. The Piledriver looks like a very serious bullet for the Marlin levergun. I do wish they had chronographed their loading data in the 18-1/2 inch Guide Gun or a 16-1/4 inch Co-Pilot. Good hunting!