New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Terms of Service, please read Login/Join 
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted
As a web site with members in the State of Indiana, Accurate Reloading has adopted the following new terms of service. This is in response to and to comply with the new law in Indiana called Chapter 9. Religious Freedom Restoration and listed as SECTION1.IC34-13-9 in the Indiana code.

Accurate Reloading, being a web site owned by Muslim and Jewish partners now has the right to serve only members who agree with Shariah and Talmudic principles.

Accordingly, by signing into our site our members now agree to abide by all laws that are consistent with the principles espoused by the teachings of the great prophets Abraham and Mohammad.

AR reserves the right to deny membership to anyone of the Baha'i, Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, Hinduism, Jainism, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoism, and Zoroastrianism faiths.

Anyone posting any concepts foreign to Islam or Judaism will be subject to immediate banning.

Anyone criticizing anything relating to Islam or Judaism will have their posts removed and their accounts deleted.

Anyone criticizing these terms of service will have their accounts deleted and are subject to whips and lashes.

Thank you and enjoy the New Accurate Reloading.

Praise be to Allah and the People of the Book of Moses .

Saeed and Don

Posts: 26540 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
But...but...my bacon post! Eeker

Posts: 51246 | Location: Chinook, Montana | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So Saeed, if I spend 21 days in Tanzania, does that count as a Hajj?

Confused

Posts: 10599 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for that, Saeed and Don.
As the Rabbi said to the wee boy who refused a circumcision.

'Its no skin off my nose' OOPS...

Sorry Don, the old ones are sometimes the worst too.
Is that a new smile l see on your Avatar.jc

Posts: 1138 | Registered: 24 September 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I LOVE IT! Just don't back pedal and say "Oh, but I didn't mean THAT" like the governor of Indiana!
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
I had forgot about this, love it!

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
I always look forward to logging in on this date, every year.

Now, who is going to get their panties in a knot this year?

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12538 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
Never know what to expect. Don't know whether to go ahead and see what is taking place this year or just take the day off. tu2

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Whips and lashes? I would like to put in a pitch for good old fashioned STONING. Both religions mentioned have a long tradition for this form of behavior modification, and, there is much more community involvement!
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
Does agreeing with the TOS make me Jewish now?
Will that make the Mohamadmen want to kill me more?
Maybe that could be a new retro TV series.

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27595 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of WoodHunter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tasunkawitko:

I had bacon and eggs this morning.

Does this violate TOS?

Posts: 1449 | Location: Running With The Hounds | Registered: 28 April 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Steve Malinverni
posted Hide Post
My message to Saeed titled :

MY TODAY DECLARATION

Bismillahi ar rahman ar rahim, (In the name of Allah great and merciful)

with the maximum respect for all of you, here and today I declare that I love your First of April joke and your humor

bye
Stefano
Waidmannsheil

Posts: 1653 | Location: Milano Italy | Registered: 04 July 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Could be worse. As a Jew I only give up bacon. They could of had us become priests and give up sex.

Posts: 3804 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
seems like my oh o was well founded

Posts: 13442 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by carpetman1:
Could be worse. As a Jew I only give up bacon. They could of had us become priests and give up sex.

Only giving up sex with goats and camels next April 1.

Don

Posts: 26540 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WoodHunter:
quote:
Originally posted by tasunkawitko:

I had bacon and eggs this morning.

Does this violate TOS?

Nope, that was before you logged in and were converted.

I should have added all those not circumcised have to show up in Dubai for Saeed to perform it.

Don

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I should have added all those not circumcised have to show up in Dubai for Saeed to perform it

Hmmm, how can I tell???!!! On second thought, yes I have. The alternative is too painful to consider. Pity Abraham's servants!!!!
Peter.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I thought circumissions were performed by Rabbi's. Did Saeed have to become a Rabbi to get logged on?

Posts: 3804 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of rnovi
posted Hide Post
I look forward to ARF more on this day than any other.

Big Grin

Regards,

Robert

H4350! It stays crunchy in milk longer!

Posts: 2313 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: 23 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Happy April 1st!

If I provoke you into thinking then I've done my good deed for the day!
Those who manage to provoke themselves into other activities have only themselves to blame.

*We Band of 45-70er's*

35 year Life Member of the NRA

NRA Life Member since 1984

Posts: 4601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 21 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by carpetman1:
I thought circumissions were performed by Rabbi's. Did Saeed have to become a Rabbi to get logged on?

Nope, all he needs is a sharp knife.

Wink

Don

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I love it. Thanks for sorting this all out!!!

Posts: 10150 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dulltool17
posted Hide Post
Good Job Don!

So far, you've not even riled up the usual suspects.

Doug Wilhelmi
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7503 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 15 October 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MeMe
posted Hide Post
Took me a while to get around that.
Happy April 1st!!

Posts: 360 | Location: California | Registered: 14 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DRG:

I should have added all those not circumcised have to show up in Dubai for Saeed to perform it.

Don

Don't do it guys! When I had it done, I couldn't walk for a year!

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."

Posts: 12538 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fjold:
quote:
Originally posted by DRG:

Don

Don't do it guys! When I had it done, I couldn't walk for a year!

rotflmo

Don

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I lost 10 pounds when I had it done.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The April fools stuff is generally fun and I actually was looking forward to it.

But I am going to go against the common acceptance of this latest effort at humor.

I know it was done all in fun.

I know it was meant to be humorous.

But when it asked, in it's own colorful way, to abide by other than my Christian believes, I chose not to "agree to the terms of service" and took the day off from AR.

I wonder if others thought the same thing but their curiosity took control so they chose to "agree" rather than take a day off?

I lived thru it.

shane

Posts: 1464 | Location: Southwestern Idaho, USA!!!! | Registered: 29 March 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Not me. I continue to keep my sense of humor! I do not believe that I am any less a Christian by so doing.
Peter

One of Us
Picture of just say moe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by npd345:
The April fools stuff is generally fun and I actually was looking forward to it.

But I am going to go against the common acceptance of this latest effort at humor.

I know it was done all in fun.

I know it was meant to be humorous.

But when it asked, in it's own colorful way, to abide by other than my Christian believes, I choice not to "agree to the terms of service" and took the day off from AR.

I wonder if others thought the same thing but their curiosity took control so they choice to "agree" rather than take a day off?

I lived thru it.

shane

+1 shane

"Pick out two!" - Moe Howard

Posts: 295 | Location: ARKANSAS - Ouachita mtns. | Registered: 19 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Peter:
Not me. I continue to keep my sense of humor! I do not believe that I am any less a Christian by so doing.

Exactly. Too many people just walk around these days waiting with anxious anticipation for something to get upset about or offended over.

Mike

Posts: 21205 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's not the point I was trying to make Mike.

I said I knew it was meant to be humorous, and in some ways it was.

But in my own personal case I would rather miss a day of AR than agree to do something I do not believe in; even if in done in jest.

I don't have a problem with the other religions, but they are not the one I have chosen.

I do not think anyone is any less a Christian if they chose to, in jest, agree to this.

I was able to curb my curiosity and am none the worse for wear for doing so.

I knew I would take some heat over this post but so be it. I can find humor in that as well! dancing

Posts: 1464 | Location: Southwestern Idaho, USA!!!! | Registered: 29 March 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by npd345:
That's not the point I was trying to make Mike.

I said I knew it was meant to be humorous, and in some ways it was.

But in my own personal case I would rather miss a day of AR than agree to do something I do not believe in; even if in done in jest.

I don't have a problem with the other religions, but they are not the one I have chosen.

I do not think anyone is any less a Christian if they chose to, in jest, agree to this.

I was able to curb my curiosity and am none the worse for wear for doing so.

I knew I would take some heat over this post but so be it. I can find humor in that as well! dancing

Just for the record, no one was "forcing" you to agree to anything.

You could have continued to peruse AR without logging in. The only area you would not have been able to see was the X-Rated girlie section.

Don

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
The only area you would not have been able to see was the X-Rated girlie section.

Don - I've never seen this section - have you been holding out on us, or am I not quite up to "emirate" level??? Eeker
animal

Posts: 51246 | Location: Chinook, Montana | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Right next to the custom double rifles section!
Peter

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I agree with npd 345 and just skipped the signup. Even in jest I'm not about to agree with t.o.s. such as those. I realize it was meant as a joke but IMHO it was a bit over the top and I'm glad it's over.

A good job is sometimes just a series of expertly fixed fark-ups.
Let's see.... is it 20 years experience or is it 1 years experience 20 times?
And I will have you know that I am not an old fart. I am a curmudgeon. A curmudgeon is an old fart with an extensive vocabulary and a really bad attitude.

Posts: 324 | Location: Too far north and 50 years too late | Registered: 02 February 2015Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
As usual, whenever we have a joke about religion, someone get very upset.

I suspect those who do are not too sure about themselves!

It is YOUR religion, I bet you did not have much of a choice, as you were born with it.

It does not mean it is any better, or worse, than the religion the next guy as born with.

Religion is supposed to be between you and your chosen God.

No one else.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66931 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Everyone gets the joke when it's about someone else's religion.

Frank

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed.
I did choose my religion, in fact I converted to it several years ago.

I am very comfortable with my relationship with my God as I am sure you are with yours.

I was not upset by the TOS I just did not feel it was anything I wanted to agree to even in jest; which I knew it would be.

Don in your post, where you have my post included, you used quotation marks around the word forced; why?

I never used that word. I chose (the word you could have put in quotations) not to play along.

Many people enjoyed your latest April's Fool master piece, others did not.

I actually did enjoy it but chose (that word again) not to agree to the TOS.

I apparently was not bright enough to figure out how to get around it. I was able to view one or two posts and then it would switch me to the TOS. I tried a few times with the same results.

Was not worth my time to try to figure it out. homer

Saeed you have a great site here and a great asset in Don.

I hope that both of you enjoy a fine traditional ham dinner for Easter!

Don when you get a chance I would appreciate some more info on that other category you mentioned.... shocker