Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BushWhack--Erik Salitan
 Login/Join

posted
I am thinking about a brown bear hunt with this outfitter and was curious if anyone had any experience with him.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am going sheep hunting with him in August. A personal friend of mine has been with him several times and has nothing but good to say. I have checked several references that had good things to say. I came across one client that did not have good things to say.

I checked extensively. There are no lawsuits against him. He has a few traffic tickets. No regulatory complaints unless they are recent.

I can tell you around 9/1.

Posts: 12018 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 458Win
posted Hide Post
I know Eric and he is a very ambitious, hard working young guide who intends to stay in the guiding profession. He has taken some nice brown bears on the Alaskan peninsula.

Anyone who claims the 30-06 is ineffective has either not tried one, or is unwittingly commenting on their own marksmanship
Phil Shoemaker
Alaska Master guide
FAA Master pilot
NRA Benefactor www.grizzlyskinsofalaska.com

Posts: 4202 | Location: Bristol Bay | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Greg Brownlee
posted Hide Post
Never booked hunts for him, but we talk to him at DSC every year and he's a very nice guy. I have a few clients who have booked with him and have nothing but great things to say about him.

Greg Brownlee
Neal and Brownlee, LLC
Quality Worldwide Big Game Hunts Since 1975
918/299-3580
greg@NealAndBrownlee.com

www.NealAndBrownlee.com

Instagram: @NealAndBrownleeLLC

Hunt reports:

Botswana 2010

Alaska 2011

Bezoar Ibex, Turkey 2012

Mid Asian Ibex, Kyrgyzstan 2014

Posts: 1154 | Location: Tulsa, OK | Registered: 08 February 2010Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your replies. They were very helpful.