THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    Welcome to the Lefties forum!
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Welcome to the Lefties forum!
 Login/Join

posted
How about we start with a roll call?

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jeff Alexander
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GeorgeS:
How about we start with a roll call?

George

<---me

Posts: 1002 | Location: Dixieland | Registered: 01 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Mo
posted Hide Post
I'm one,and proud of it.

Posts: 237 | Location: Ga. | Registered: 25 July 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
Me too.

Don

Posts: 26543 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I move that we exclude ambies, I hate switch hitters, it an unnatural act if you know what I mean EH

Posts: 56912 | Location: GUNSHINE STATE | Registered: 05 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Me too

Posts: 1230 | Location: Saugerties, New York | Registered: 12 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
wave

H. C.

Posts: 3691 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: 23 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toomany Tools
posted Hide Post
How about me? I'm not left-handed but I shoot like one! And I'm the product of left-handed parents....can I play here too?

John Farner

If you haven't, please join the NRA!

Posts: 2939 | Location: Corrales, NM, USA | Registered: 07 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Howdy. I shoot, bat, throw a ball left handed but I throw a frisby right handed. Go figure!

Posts: 2392 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: 06 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Another southpaw, and my son Derek is Lt. handed also.

"An individual with experience is never at the mercies of an individual with an argument"

Posts: 1827 | Location: Palmer AK & Prescott Valley AZ | Registered: 01 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm in and thanks for looking out.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Walter is a lefty, so is Roy Vincent and his son Alan, and my own daughter, Hessa.

They were all here the other day, and I was the odd one out, not being a lefty.

Walter said this goes to prove that I am a reject Smiler

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67376 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
Uh, my name is Max...and I'm a lefthander.

And so is my grandson Nick. Even though my daughter told me, when she realized it, that he was handicapped!!
wave wave wave wave

.395 Family Member
DRSS, po' boy member
Political correctness is nothing but liberal enforced censorship

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Here's another sinister forum member! Wink

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
MY GOD....look at you all! Eeker Don't worry Saeed, They'll never take over the world. And remember......your the one that's normal Big Grin

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7995 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of IdahoVandal
posted Hide Post
I am left eye dominant (does that count?) I shoot left-handed,my father shoots left handed and 2 of my sons shoot left handed but we are all right handed and use right handed actions (with custom lefthand shooter stocks) as I find it difficult to operate a left handed action.

Personal problem....yes.....I know.......runs in the family I guess.

IV

minus 300 posts from my total
(for all the times I should have just kept my mouth shut......)

Posts: 844 | Location: Moscow, Idaho | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am left handed & I prefer to shoot a rifle left handed.

Posts: 527 | Location: Tennessee U.S.A. | Registered: 14 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ELKMAN2
posted Hide Post
Right handed, but blind in right eye. I have shot lefty for almost 50 years.

Posts: 1072 | Location: Pine Haven, Wyo | Registered: 14 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I to am a lefty.

Telly

Posts: 163 | Location: Vincennes, IN | Registered: 29 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I shoot from the left and QSO from the right.

Roger QSL

Posts: 4428 | Location: Queen Creek , Az. | Registered: 04 July 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
lefty here. The ONLY thing that I do right handed that I know of, is shoot pool- AND I AM A LOUSY POOL SHOT!

Posts: 156 | Registered: 02 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What's the ante?

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
me too, shoot and write lefty, golf, frisbee, bat righty.
LT

Posts: 484 | Location: SLC, UT | Registered: 01 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of megsdad
posted Hide Post
Count me in as a lefty

Posts: 104 | Location: so oregon | Registered: 07 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by COOL:
I move that we exclude ambies, I hate switch hitters, it an unnatural act if you know what I mean EH

Unless they're really hot looking chicks.

I'm a lefty. beer

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12590 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm here!

Posts: 165 | Location: PA | Registered: 22 September 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wayne Elmer
posted Hide Post
Long guns from the left. Handguns equally bad with either hand.

Regards to all,
Wayne E.

Posts: 119 | Location: Duluth, MN | Registered: 31 January 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TBS:
I'm here!

Hey, Tom! Where have you been?? Wink

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
I shoot rifles & shotguns on the left side. Everything else, handguns, writing, guitar, etc. regular way. Right eye for handguns, left eye for rifles/shotguns. 510 Wells:

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Coltchris
posted Hide Post
Same as ELKMAN II, blind in right eye (sports injury) and been shooting LH for 48 years. Shoot better than I ever did right handed! Maybe we need a forum for "old, one-eyed, L.H." shooters!!!

Talk is cheap - except when Congress does it.

Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to
take an ass whoopin'

NRA Life Member

Posts: 837 | Location: NW Michigan | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GeorgeS:
quote:
Originally posted by TBS:
I'm here!

Hey, Tom! Where have you been?? Wink

George

Hello George old friend. I have been working out of the country on and off for the past 4 years so I don't post much on the web boards. Still doing the competetive high power and john garand thing when i'm around. Now that NY has the new rifle hunting laws I may get out in the fields this fall if i'm in country and do a little bambi hunting.

How are you and the wife doing? Going to africa any time soon?

All my best

Posts: 165 | Location: PA | Registered: 22 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Right-handed and left-eye dominant. Shoot long guns left-handed/eyed, but handguns right-handed/left-eyed. Sorry, but I seem to do things with whichever hand feels best.

Posts: 659 | Location: Texas | Registered: 28 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Count me in this roll call.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 4318 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I want to be a Charter Member of this group - I do EVERYTHING Left-Handed, pure Left from the day I was born!

Like others have mentioned I refuse to own & use right-handed rifles, shotguns & to some degree even revolvers. Having said that I am pretty much a self acclaimed expert at the nuances of what works well for Lefties.

Big Grin

Cheers,

Number 10

Posts: 3433 | Location: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: 23 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have left handed rifles. I have shot right handed but it 'feels' slow to me.

I am really glad that more left hand bolt action rifles are available and at prices not aimed at the carriage trade.

I do not write with my left hand though. That was looked upon as social deviancy by my infants class teacher.

Posts: 1289 | Location: England | Registered: 07 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Glad we got this forum! Yep, lefty here.

Well, I do most things left handed; but golf, bat and only one other personal duty right handed Eeker

Yep, it seems there are more choices now for lefty rifles, both factory and custom componenets, than I've ever seen.

Posts: 470 | Location: Mountains of Southern New Mexico | Registered: 24 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Left eye dominate shoot firearms and pool letfhand.

short and fat and hard to get at, hit like a hammer and never been hit back.

Posts: 251 | Location: Just north of Salingrad. | Registered: 07 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Fellow southpaw here...

Posts: 498 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 13 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well, I do most things left handed; but golf, bat and only one other personal duty right handed Eeker

Postdriver,
Please tell me you typed that with both hands!

Posts: 2392 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: 06 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
here's another thats in his right mind!
GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote