Notify
Tools

Congratulations
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Zero Drift
posted
Congratulations

Posts: 10780 | Location: Test Tube | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zero Drift:
Just like the girly boys on the playground, you run and hide from the mainstream. But you guys deserve you own forum after taking such a beating for so long. Maybe here you guys can pat each other on the ass and pretend you are masters of the universe. I am sure we will see lots of polls and graphs indicating that one day you will return to power.

wave

Wouldn't you know the first post on the forum would come from a bitter old man?

shame

Don

Posts: 26543 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
I thought this was for South-Paws.

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by poletax:
I thought this was for South-Paws.

It is.

Says so right in the forum description.

BUT, I guess Zero hates people who are left handed too. Must be tough going through life being so biased.

Don

Posts: 26543 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Who you trying to shit don I doubt any one gives a shit if some one is left handed I am and that trying to force some one to be right handed went out with the dinosaurs. Now left thinking liberal folks I guess you may need your own site so you all can piss and moan to your selves! CRYBABY

lib*er*al: `li-b(&-)r&l
Noun: a person so open minded their brains have fallen out

Posts: 5226 | Location: USA | Registered: 10 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I shoot left handed but I fail to see the why and wherefore of a forum for left handed shooters. What's the big deal EH
Are we being singled out as a less than equal group?

Posts: 56912 | Location: GUNSHINE STATE | Registered: 05 October 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Don, you might want to move the forum to the Shooting section if it is indeed for left handed shooters...

It was under guns. Maybe I should move politics.

BUT, for the ANAL amongst us, I've moved it to shooting. I'm sure Zero will understand it now since he's too lazy to read the description.

Don

Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by COOL:
I shoot left handed but I fail to see the why and wherefore of a forum for left handed shooters. What's the big deal EH

Go the forum suggestion area and look at all the requests for this. If you don't want to participate that's fine, no one forces you here. I'll pro-rate your yearly membership fee so you are not charged for this part of the site.

Don

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DRG:
quote:
Originally posted by COOL:

Go the forum suggestion area and look at all the requests for this. If you don't want to participate that's fine, no one forces you here. I'll pro-rate your yearly membership fee so you are not charged for this part of the site.

Don

stir Wink

Posts: 56912 | Location: GUNSHINE STATE | Registered: 05 October 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just like the girly boys on the playground, you run and hide from the mainstream. But you guys deserve you own forum after taking such a beating for so long. Maybe here you guys can pat each other on the ass and pretend you are masters of the universe. I am sure we will see lots of polls and graphs indicating that one day you will return to power.

wave

ZD,

You're waaaaay off. This forum is for lefthanders, not leftists.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Zero Drift
posted Hide Post
Noted. Thanks.

Posts: 10780 | Location: Test Tube | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'll pro-rate your yearly membership fee so you are not charged for this part of the site.

rotflmo rotflmo rotflmo rotflmo rotflmo

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Skinner.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wouldn't you know the first post on the forum would come from a bitter old man?

Don, it may not be his fault, it could be caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain which leads to Intermittent Explosive Disorder

It can be moderated through intensive therapy and heavy doses of psychoactive medications.

Zero needs your help and understanding.

Perhaps a prayer offensive from the conservative brethren is called for here.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by poletax:
quote:
I'll pro-rate your yearly membership fee so you are not charged for this part of the site.

rotflmo rotflmo rotflmo rotflmo rotflmo

Who said Don had no sense of humor EH

lol

one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
If I was left handed I'd be working on my curve ball, not rifles Smiler Seems like average pitchers throwing from the wrong side get paid a nice sum.

Posts: 6205 | Location: Cascade, MT | Registered: 12 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Glad to see a lefty forum for us exclusive types....... although perhaps we should allow some of the more select right handed people in -maybe some kind of a vetting process to keep the hoi polloi out! jumping

More seriously, a BIG thanks to Saeed & Don for making it possible...... cheers

one of us
Picture of ELKMAN2
posted Hide Post
While I am not left handed I shoot left handed because of an eye problem. This should be a good place to find out about LH options in the fire arms world

Posts: 1072 | Location: Pine Haven, Wyo | Registered: 14 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I shoot left handed but I fail to see the why and wherefore of a forum for left handed shooters.

I totally disagree. I can think of a lot of reasons why a left handed category would be helpful.
Looking for a gun? The first thing we consider is "does it come in left hand". A right handed person pays not attention to the dexterity issues-they do not have to.

Posts: 156 | Registered: 02 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Glad we have this section. It came become a central location for left-handed items. How often can one go into a regular gun store or pawn shop and find any left hand guns? I wish I had bought the used left hand Dakota 375 that was in Cabelas back in 2004 but I was waiting for my 376 Steyr to be shipped. With this site I could have informed all the left hand AR members about the gun

Posts: 595 | Location: camdenton mo | Registered: 16 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would'nt worry too much about ZD's negative comments.Hell,I remember when I had my first beer.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 4252 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote